ii.

A Love Like War

ii.

 


 

What the am I doing here?

I should be in the dorm, sleeping.

But why

Why the am I here?

Oh right.

Somebody just had to lose it all, pulling me down to hell together with him. My life is ed, hard. And i blame him. Shifting my gaze onto Baekhyun, a loud frustration groan left my mouth. Just his presence irked me. Which is absurd considering that i see him all the time. And the irony, our relationship got worsen day by day. Trust me on this, i tried making up to him. I tried being nicer because honestly, i am sick and tired of all this bullcrap. But guess what he called me, a rugged . But that's okay, because i kicked his shin, hard and i swore on my life his eyes was glistering with tears. What a weeny.

"Is my presence annoying the hell out of you? If it is, then i'm doing a job well done"

A look of disbelief strung across my face as my lips quivered in annoyance.

"You're doing a great job, do you need an applaud for that"

I hissed, no sign of backing down. My words are always laced with sarcasm, and it gets way out of hand sometimes. But somehow, i found out how much he hated sarcasm, and it invigorates me to use them all the time. I know alot of things about him, insane, because for a start, i shouldn't be so interested or vastly knowledgeable about my archenemy's likes and dislikes but since he's apart of the clique, then i see no misdeed.

"Listen here you snorty little prick"

He started, startling me abit by how sudden it was but nonetheless, i masked in this strong-minded expression.

"Stop acting like some Mary Sue. 'Cause you're not. You're nothing but a ed up ."

The room was suddenly so quiet. It started from a small remark, but some heartless jerk just had to strain the atmosphere. What's ridiculous was that, he was literally describing himself. Whatever poured out from his lips a few minutes ago was surreal, untrue. Because first, i still have my v-card. Not gonna lose it to anyone soon. Not planning to. Unlike him, having one night stand everyday is a must. Absurd. And second, i never said i was a Mary Sue neither do i act like one. Do i? Whatever.

At that point of time, a brilliant idea strucked me. I gathered my essential as i approached him, closer and closer. He was alarmed, but didn't make any movement to back away, yet the look in his eyes told me otherwise.

.

"Speak for yourself, bastard."

I whispered into his ears before pushing him away and marching out the room, pissed. detention, i couldn't even stand a second staring at him, how do people even think we can stand an hour in a room together. Nonsense.

Pushing the door to the rooftop open, i threw my bag to the side as i sat beside (or behind, to be more specific) the guys. The school's rooftop is our usual hangout place. I love it here. Besides the exquisite view, alot of memories were created here. And it's quiet here as well. Just the way i love it.

"Detention doesn't end in half an hour, what happened?"

Sehun asked, which caught the other's attention as well. Good job, because the last thing i wanted to do was being asked by everyone. Way to ruin the mood, cousin.

" happened"

"What kind of ?"

That intrusive, irritating voice chimed in. Speaking of the devil . Staring at him, i scoffed as he flicked me his infuriating grin. Rolling my eyes in annoyance, i got up on my feet, grabbing my essentials before making my way out. Not today. Just not in the mood anymore.

"I'm leaving"

I muttered silently before leaving the place.

Piece of . Just like that, my hatred for him grew bigger.

 


 

"Dude, why do you keep pissing her off?"

"What else am i suppose to do? It's fun"

"Do you like her or something?"

"Right... You wish"