Chapter 6: MT special part 1

Finally

Wearing the ring L.joe just gave to him, he remembered all the moments they had from they were teenagers until present. While riding Ljoe's car, he cant help but remember their first ever argument. He also remembered all the bittersweet moments they had at their MT in Jeju.

FLASHBACK

Ljoe was paired with Hana on the first draw and others got paired before Chunji got paired with Chanyeol. The night before the MT, Chunji can't sleep thinking that he still wasnt in good terms with L.joe.

He wanted set those thoughts aside and prepare for tomorrow's MT but he wasn't successful. While he was preparing his clothes, he would think if Ljoe would like to see him wear those clothes. He brought along his lotions and stuff to make his skin look bright and healthy, thinking that Ljoe might look at him. It was disturbing him alot and he couldnt sleep. He decided to listen to music and he chose the playlist Ljoe made for him to go to sleep easier. And after two to three songs, he was already in dreamland.

The next day, Chunji woke up early and got ready. Just as he finished washing up, he got a text from Chanyeol that he would pick him up by 6:30. He had an hour left before Chanyeol would come so he prepared himself a sandwhich and ate while and went down to watch tv. Time past by and he looked at his watch to see it was 6:45 already. So he took his phone and typed:




"Yah, its already 6:45. Where are you now? We should be at the airport by 7:00."



and he clicked send. He flipped his phone case close. Then after a while, his doorbell rang. He went to open the door. A mix of happiness and anxiety hit him. He was frozen shocked when he saw that the person standing at his front door wasn't Chanyeol, but instead it was Ljoe.

"Where are your things? We need to be at the airport by 7:00 right? Let's hurry up.

"What are you doing here?"

"Chanyeol asked me to pick you up since his car broke.I thought you knew since you sent me a message asking me where I was already." Ljoe replied.

" I texted Chanyeol, not you."

"Check your messages then."

Chunji got his phone and looked at his sent box. It was there, he accidentally sent the message to Ljoe. It became a habit for Chunji to quickly click on Ljoe's name when texting.

"I was supposed to send it to Chanyeol and ended up sending it to you. I didnt know Chanyeol asked you to come here. Just wait here. I'll get my things. They're upstairs. But instead of staying, Ljoe followed Chunji to his room and got his things. They fought for awhile about who's carrying what and Ljoe won. They loaded it in the car and drove to the airport. It was just silence on their way to the airport. Nobody dared to speak a word. They arrived at the airport and they checked in, and found their classmates in one part of the benches. They went there together and sat down. Chanyeol then went up to Chunji.

"Chunji-ssi. Mianhae, My car broke and my dad drove me here. I noticed Ljoe wasnt still here so I asked him if he could pick you up. And I thought it wouldnt be such a hard thing to do for Ljoe since you two are in a relationship."

"It's fine. Thanks."

"Is there something wrong?

"Kinda. We fought the other day and we're still not in good terms."

"Oh, Im sorry. I thought you two were fine. I should've just asked another person"

"Come on, dont be sorry. Its not your fault.

"Well, then cheer up! Professor Kim is here. She's the only professor we have that doesnt fancy Hana. Speaking of her, where is she?"

"Honestly, I dont know and I dont care at all."

They both laughed. Chunji then noticed Ljoe looking at them. He just looked away from Ljoe who clearly showed a jealous look. "Let's go Chanyeol-ah. Let's write on the attendance sheet." They walked to professor Kim and she gave them the attendance sheet. "Check your seat assignment and go to the person you'll be sitting with. But when getting down the plane, be sure to be with your assigned buddies. Araseo?"

"Ne, araseoyo." Chanyeol and Chunji chorused.

"Im 8A. You?" Chunji asked chanyeol as they walked away from the professor.

"9A. Too bad we dont get to sit beside each other."

"Yeah, but you'll be right behind me. So we can still chat. Chanyeol stopped Baekhyun to ask about his seat and found out they would be sitting beside each other.

"Who are you sitting with, Chunji-ah?" Baekhyun asked him.

"I dont know yet. Do you know who sits at 8B? "

8B? Uhm, I think I heard someone.. Oh! It's Ljoe! You'll be sitting with Ljoe. He's over there by that bench. Let's go chanyeol.See you later, chunji-ah!

Chunji walked towards Ljoe and he showed him his ticket. Ljoe then looked at it and smiled.

" We'll be beside each other again huh?"

"Uhuh. Lets go. They're lining up already." Chunji replied lifelessly.

e

Ljoe stood up and held Chunji's hand. Chunji was so shocked that he shooed it away and walked faster. Ljoe on the other hand felt hurt that Chunji shooed him away.He still must be angry at him. Ljoe tried to catch up with Chunji.

They got in the plane and sat beside each other. Ljoe wanted to talk with Chunji but Chunji was chatting with Chanyeol and Baekhyun at the back. Just then, Chanyeol pointed out chunji's hand being so pale. Chanyeol held both chunji's hands to make it warm. Seeing this, Ljoe grabbed Chunji's hands and held it.

" No more talking with him. Talk to me. I know you have alot to say."Ljoe said firmly.

" I dont have anything else to say Ljoe. I was done talking when I was in your car the other day." Chunji said as he slowly got his hands away from Ljoe's grasp.

"Please Chunji. Let's stop this."

" Stop what, Ljoe? Im just doing what I know I should." Just right after chunji finished talking, they could hear Hana's voice calling out to Ljoe saying that she doesnt like her "seatmate".

" Keep quiet, Ms.Choi." Professor Kim stated.

"ne, joesonghamnida." Hana said lowly.

Ljoe was staring at chunji. He wanted to say alot of things. He wanted to say sorry, he wanted to say that he didnt mean the words he said, that he was a , that he was such a bastard, and that he still loves him alot. Chunji went back to chatting with chanyeol and later on said good bye and faced forward. He then placed a handkerchief over his eyes.

" Didn't get much sleep last night?"

" Eung. Can I sleep now? I'll talk to you later." Chunji said.

The belt sign went off and some passengers went to the restroom. One of those passengers were Hana and she was nearly passing by. And to prevent her from doing anything to Ljoe, Ljoe placed Chunji's to his shoulder and pretended to sleep. Thankfully, it did work. Hana didnt bother him. But he also felt more happy, seeing chunji's head on his shoulder. He ended up sleeping too and they later on woke up to the cabin crew welcoming them to Jeju island.