Chapter 4

Finally

Ever since Hana came to class, everything was a mess. She always clinged unto L.joe and he cant do anything about it, Hana became the professors' favorite. And worse, whenever she would flirt at L.joe, they didnt seem to care. But when other couples just sat beside each other, they'd talk sarcastically to them. Well it's not like Hana and L.joe are a couple. She's been getting into Chunji's nerve, acting all damsel-in-distress to get everbody's attention. Why does she have to act that way when she knew best that Chunji and L.joe are in a relationship?!

Classes ended and Chunji didnt bring his car with him so he asked L.joe for a ride and he said yes. It was a good thing she didnt follow L.joe around after classes. Who knows what that witch is upto? Chunji got into the passenger's seat after L.joe opened the door for him. Chunji seemed abit down lately and L.joe thought about ways to cheer him up. He knew it was all because of Hana's rowdy acts in class. But he cant do anything about it. The last time he shooed Hana away and he got caught by a professor, he was sent to detention! L.joe started the engine and started driving.

"Chunji-ah, gwaenchanha?"

"Uhuh. Just tired. Really tired."

" You're tired alot lately. What's all it about?"

"Nothing really L.joe. Just school work."

L.joe stopped the car. He didnt like this. He felt liks Chunji didnt trust him enough to tell him everything. He wanted to know the real reason. He wanted to feel Chunji's trust towards him.

"Tell me, Chunji. What is wrong?"

"ALOT OKAY?! THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND SINCE YOURE THERE JUST ENJOYING YOUR FLIRTING TIME WITH HANA!" chunji bursted.

"And what's worse L.joe? You NEVER tried to ask about my side in this. All you said was 'it's gonna be okay, I promise.' Everytime! Well, it's not okay and it's never gonna be okay until that witch is around.

"Enjoying?! You dont know how the hell it feels to be tortured by that ! I've done EVERYTHING I CAN, Chunji." L.joe replied as he tried to keep his cool. He didnt want to argue with Chunji. This was their first arguement ever.

" Not EVERYTHING. not everything." Chunji replied as he was about to erupt into tears. He wanted Hana out of their lives but he cant. He wanted to make L.joe understand that he's jealous.

L.joe couldnt keep up his cool act and he was angry. "Well what do you want me to do huh?! Frame her up so she'll get expelled?! Tell lies to get her away?! Kill her?! Chunji, Im no superman, and if THIS MAN BESIDE YOU ISNT ENOUGH FOR YOU THEN GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE!"

Chunji was so upset about L.joe's last words. go find someone else... While the car was still at a stop, Chunji took the chance and walked out. He called a cab and got in. His phone was ringing and it was L.joe but he didn't answer it. He just turned it off and went home.

L.joe regretted ever saying those words to chunji. He must be thinking that L.joe really didnt really love him. He's been trying to call Chunji but he was out of reach. He decided to go home and rested.

The next day, classes started and their head professor announced something. They were going on an MT to Jeju Island and pairs were to be drawn for the rooms and buddy system. They were going to be with their buddy for 1 week on jeju andbwere free to roam around. The class was full of excitement. It was only a week away and the professor decided to draw lots. Hana was, ofcourse the first one to be paired. And as the professor got the peice of paper, he showed it to the class and it read



L.JOE

L.joe and Chunji were still not in good terms and Hana was wearing the happiest smile she could have.