Chapter 3

Finally

"And I still do love you." Chunji added.

They gazed at each other's eyes for a moment until l.joe finaly had the courage to ask. "Chunji, will you be mine?" And chunji replied:

"Yes l.joe. I will be. I loved you, i love you and I will love you to forever." He said as he hugged l.joe

" Chunji wanted to get home early so l.joe walked him to his car and asked for chunji's phone number. After exchanging numbers, he kissed chunji goodbye and he drove off.

Chunji's house was just 4 blocks away so it didnt take long for him to get home.He arrived home, prepared dinner, ate then when he was about to sleep, l.joe called him. They talked about random things but it wasn't a waste of time for both sides since they were talkinh to the persons they love. After a long while of chatting, Chunji said good bye and went to sleep.

The next morning, chunji was up early and went to school. He drove his car and arrived early. He went to his classroom where he would be spending whole day with his blockmates. To his surprise, there was a girl inside their classroom that he didn't know. He knew almost all of his blockmates since he was a friendly person but he never saw or knew the girl before. He went to her and greeted her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Are you in the wrong room?" He asked politely. She turned to him and said "Aniyo. This is BA right? Im a new student. My name's Hana." She looked korean but her pronunciation was off.

"You don't sound really korean. Where do you come from?"

"I'm korean but I grew up in canada. I went here to follow the person I love. He's a korean that went to canada to study."

"Oh, that's too sweet. Does he know you're coming?"

"No, that's the problem. I can't contact him since a year ago. I just got lucky that I was able to contact one of his friends before and told me that this was his new school. By the way, what's your name?"

"Sorry, I'm Chunji." 

They chatted for a while and other students were starting to fill up the room, He didn't notice L.joe come in so he just continued chatting with Hana and some of the other students joined their little chat, Chunji excused himself and went to his seat. He forgot that they had a homework so he decided to make one. The door opened and he saw L.joe walk in. L.joe made his way to Chunji but he was stopped by Hana.

(BLUE=ENGLISH CONVO)

(BLACK= KOREAN CONVO)

"Byunghun! I miss you! I knew it you were in this school!"

L.joe looked really shocked and confused why Hana was here.

"What the hell are you doing here, ?!" Ljoe said sternly to Hana.

"BYUNGHUN, how can you say that? You didn't contact me for a year and that's what you're gonna say when I've finally found my way back to you?" Hana looked really pissed off.

"Well, I never wanted to see you again. And why do I even have to contact you?"

"I told you I love you, remember?"

L.joe just pushed her away but instead of being pushed away, Hana got a hold of l.joe's arm and drew close to him. She kissed L.joe. 

Chunji couldn't take what he saw. He went out of the classroom and ran out. L.joe pushed Hana hard and he followed L.joe.

"Chunji! Chunji-ah! wait!' L.joe got a hold of his hand and he pulled him into a hug.

"Let go of me! I knew it you were just playing games with me yesterday!" 

"I wasn't Chunji. You know I wasn't. You know I love you."

Chunji can't stop the tears from his eyes, they were welling up. L.joe never let go of chunji even if chunji struggled to let go.

The bell rang and L.joe let out chunji from his hug. He was still crying. 

"Chanhee-ah, let's get back to class."

"Since when did you even know my real name?"

"I did alot within that one year you know. I just want you to know, I never liked Hana."

"You were talking in english and Im not that good at it. How am I supposed to know what you said to her?"

"Just trust me, okay? I'll never ever leave you. I PROMISE."

They went into class hand in hand. Ljoe sat next to Chunji and the usual routin happend. Of course there's always an introduction part by the new student then classes started. After class, Our professor called Chunji and asked if he could give Hana the campus tour. And although Chunji wasn't feeling really well about Hana, he said yes to the professor's favor. 

"L.joe-ah, I need to do something else. I'm going home late. You can go home ahead." Chunji said as he faked a smile.

"Yah, are you mad at what happend early in the morning?"

"No, I'm just tired."

"Then what's with that crest-fallen face of yours?"

"I'm just tired. I need to go and do something."

"Let me help you."

"It's not a hard task L.joe. I just need to give someone a campus tour."

Chunji tried to walk away but Ljoe held his hand.

"Hana?"

He nodded and L.joe let go of his hand.

"Chunji, I'll wait until for you finish your campus tour with her. okay? then we'll go home together. I love you."

"Okay, I love you too. I need to go. Hana's waiting,"

Chunji went on and L.joe went out of the room.

 

Chunji met Hana and she was smiling.

"Hey, ready for the tour?" he said as cheerful as he can.

"You and I both don't have to act chunji. We both know we don't feel good about each other's presence. I personally asked the professor for you. We need to talk. Follow me." They walked to a nearby bench and they sat down.

"I know. You were a nice person when I first talked to you and that impression still didn't change."

"L.joe talked to me earlier and told me everything about the two of you. So you're the LEE CHANHEE he's been searching for ever since he arrived in Canada. You probably got a hint about me and L.joe when we talked earlier. I love him Chunji. He's the guy I came to korea for. And if you don't back off, you'll get into big trouble." Hana said, this time, she turned really naughty. Not the same Hana he talked to early in the morning.
 

"Sorry Hana, but here's news for you, I LOVE L.joe. And if you don't back off, you'll get in bigger trouble than I will. It's not a matter of who he met first or who he knew better, but right now, I know it's me who he loves. Excuse me, I need to get going. I don't want to make L.joe wait for me for so long because of you."  chunji said as he walked away.

"You'll regret this, lee chunji. I'll make you regret this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"L.joe!" Chunji called and L.joe turned towards him.

"Oh? Why so fast? I thought you were gonna give a campus tour?"

"Hmm, she told me she didn't need it anymore." Chunji smiled at L.joe but he knew better.

"What did that   say to you? You look down."

"Nothing L.joe. I told you I was just tired so stop asking about my expressions. Let's go."

L.joe lead Chunji to their cars that were parked beside each other and they shared a kiss before getting into each other's car. Chunji went first and L.joe followed.

Chunji's day was filled with bitterness and frustration. He went home and and after a few preparation, he went to bed, hoping for a better day tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------