Chapter 2

Finally

"L.joe-ah! It's really you!" Chunji hugged him. But as soon as L.joe was about to hug him back, chunji pushed away.

"You're saying that I'm a fool, when it's really you. You just left!" he said

"Aigoo, looking for you and applying for the college you're in, took almost a year and you're saying I'm a fool?" L.joe said as he was trying 

"Really?! I can't believe you really did look for me. I thought you already forgot me." Chunji pouted.

"You wouldn't believe what I experienced there. I wanted to go back the moment I arrived there."

"Wae?"

"Uhm, you know, fan girls chasing me around. I can't help it."

"AISH JINJJA. Do you really have to boast? It's not like you're that HANDSOME."

They both laughed. L joe lied down and he pulled chunji down to lay down next to him.

“You know, while I was away, I realized something.” Ljoe said.

“And what is that?

“I realized that if this one certain thing/person isn’t with me. I’m nothing.” He looked at Chunji as he was gazing at  the birds in the sky. He then continued.

“I realized that if you aren’t with me, I’m messed up, I’m nothing.”

Chunji laughed and sat up.

“Stop joking Ljoe. I don’t even know how many girls you saw when you were overseas.” He said.

“I’m not Chunji. I love you. And if I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t have spent a year and a half to search for you.” Ljoe sat up and leveled with Chunji’s eyes.

“I love you chunji. I LOVED YOU, I LOVE YOU, AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.” He continued.

“Ljoe, I don’t know what to say. I tried to contact you a lot of times, I tried to tell you I love you, but you were out of reach and I tried so hard to forget you. And now you’re back and you say that you love me.”

Chunji continued “ I LOVED YOU, L.JOE"

Ljoe started to worry when chunji said LOVED. does he not love him anymore?