Chapter 7: MT special part 2

Finally

They arrived in Jeju and proceeded to their vacation houses. On the bus, Ljoe and Hana sat together while Chunji and Chanyeol sat beside each other. Hana was incredibly quiet during the bus ride until the bus passed by a young couple holding hands. Ljoe was sleeing and she took the advantage to make Ljoe lean on her shoulder and held his hand.

"Psst, Ya Chunji-ah." Hana called in a hushed voice so as not to wake Ljoe up and blow her cover.

Chunji looked at their direction and got shocked and hurt at the same time, he heard Hana giggle. He then remembered the words Ljoe said the other day. Maybe he really meant what he said about me looking for another one.

He looked away and stared at the road. 

"Chunji gwaenchanha?" Chanyeol asked him.

"Eung. gwaenchanha." chunji said.

After a few more turns they arrived at the vacation house they rented. The whole place was so nice and elegant. There was  a wide swimming pool at the very center of all the vacation houses and the houses looked

"OKAY! GATHER UP FOR YOUR HOUSE ASSIGNMENTS. "
 Few others were called and assigned. Until chunji and chanyeol got called.

"Lee Chanhee, Park Chanyeol, house 10. I know your house is pretty far away from the facilitator's house but I trust you guys can manage."

"Ne, geokjeongmaseyo." Chunji and Chanyeol replied.

"Okay! After this session, you'll have your free time to go around the resort. No one goes out of the resort until the official tour guide is here. You can check the spa or take a dip in the pool. You may proceed to your houses and unpack your things." Professor Kim addressed to everyone. 

Ljoe wanted to offer Chunji that he'll bring his stuff to their house but Chanyeol's hands were faster and got them away from Chunji's hands.

"Naega halkke." Chanyeol said.

"Ani, gwaenchanha."Chunji replied.

"eeish, you clearly look tired. Just let me okay? I'll be you're sub-boyfriend for today!" Chanyeol said.

SUB BOYFRIEND! Ljoe was about to interrupt when Chunji replied to Chanyeol.

"Geurae? But I don't think I can do that for now. uuuhhmmm.. Okay fine. I'll let you do what you want for TODAY only. Araseo?" Chunji replied with a giggle.

Ljoe cleared his throat and talked. "YAH. I could hear you, you know?" 

"Geuraeseo mwo?" Chunji said as he rolled his eyes. "Chanyeol-ah, kaja."

"oh,eung." Chanyeol said as he picked up his bag from the ground and they went to their house assignment.

As they went to their house, they planned a few things to do during free time. They had 6 hours to roam the resort on their own. So they decided to take a dip on the first hour and later on maybe just play games in their house. 

With Ljoe feeling so down on what Chunji replied to him he went to his house and found Hana sound asleep on her bed. He decided to take revenge. He lay down next to Hana on the bed and took a photo on his phone. He sent it to Chunji with a caption saying:

Woooow,look who's having alot fun with the man you love. eish jinjja. are you really gonna keep this up, Chanhee-ah?

Chunji and Chanyeol were busy preparing for their dip in the pool and sending notification to others to join them. Just as Chunji left his phone down to rub lotion on his leg, his phone vibrated. He received the picture Ljoe sent him and he kinda laughed but remembered they still weren't "friends" after their fight. Chunji didn't want this to go away so easily, he got hurt alot and he wanted Ljoe to pay for his reckless words.

"Chanyeol-ah,come here. Let's take a picture." Chunji called Chanyeol from across the room and he was topless. perfect! Chanyeol and Chunji took a picture with Chanyeol's arm over Chunji's shoulder. He sent it to Ljoe saying:

Look who's having alot MORE fun. 

The moment Ljoe got the message, it made him more jealous and decided to walk around the pool. He sat down on one side of the pool on the left side. He dipped is feet into the water staring at Chunji and Chanyeol's photo. He wanted to throw his phone in the water but then his phone vibrated. He got a text.

Chanyeol:

We're going for a swim. Wanna come? 

Ljoe replied:

Maybe,I'll try. Im not really feeling well, though. Thanks for inviting.

Ljoe checked to see if they were on their way since he was already on the pool side. After awhile, he saw a group of people going to the other pool on the right side. It took him a minute to figure out that those people were his classmates. Baekhyun and some other guys were with Chunji and Chanyeol. All the other boys jumped into the pool except for Chunji who just dipped his feet into the water and looked at his phone. He was waiting for Ljoe's reply and Ljoe knew it best. 

Ljoe: You're waiting for my text huh?

Chunji: Mwo? Why do you even suddenly text me and say that?

Ljoe: HAHAHAH your face looked so shocked when you saw my first message.

Chunji: what are you talking about?

Ljoe: I can see you.

Chunji: Whatever, Ljoe

Ljoe: Can't we just stop this already?

But before Chunji could reply to Ljoe's message, Baekhyun threw a ball to Chunji and asked him to play with them.

"MIan, Just a sec. I need to reply to someone, I'll go right in afterwards." Chunji said as he passed the ball back to Baekhyun.

Seeing that he was unable to reply, Ljoe went to the pool they were staying on and decided that he needed to talk to Chunji in person. He was about to tap Chunji's shoulder but Chanyeol pulled Chunji into the water and Chunji slid down to Chanyeol and because of the force Chanyeol made when he pulled Chunji, their bodies were pressed together and they accidentally kissed! Ljoe was so enraged that he threw a ball at Chanyeol's head.

"YAAH! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" 

"Naega wae? It was an accident. Right, chunji?" Chanyeol said in reply.

"Oh, eung. Mianhae, chanyeol-ah." Chunji replied.

Ljoe couldnt say more and he just sat on the chair, really furios about what just happend. Why did Chunji even say sorry to Chanyeol when it was all Chanyeol's fault?! Ljoe ruffled his hair and breathed out hard.

"aedeul-ah! Come here closer! Chunji's in the water already. Let's start the game!" Baekhyun called out the others who were already pretty far away cuz they went for a swim. The game started and Chunji was having a hard time catching the ball.

"Aigoo, Chunji-ah. just remove your shirt so you can move more freely." Baekhyun said teasingly. And after what Baekhyun said,everyone started to make Chunji take off his shirt. He was the only one who wasn't topless among the boys playing in the water,

"NO. LEE CHANHEE YOU ARE NOT TAKING OFF YOUR TOP. YOU BETTER GET UP HERE, RIGHT NOW." Ljoe said forcefully, trying to hold back, preventing him from shouting.

"Araseo." Chunji replied lowly as if he was scolded by his dad.

"Chanyeol-ah,na meonjeo kalke?(I'll be going first?)" Chunji added.

"Eung, gwaenchanha. I'll just meet you later." Chanyeol said and waved.

"Sorry but you won't be seeing each other later since I'll be asking professor Kim to change the buddies. Chunji is staying with me." Ljoe said as he held Chunji's hand and walked away. He led Chunji towards the restroom so he could change. Then, they went to Professor Kim and thankfully, she allowed them to switch buddies. They went back to Ljoe and Hana's house and told Hana about the switching of partners. It was so unsual that Hana just said okay to it and went straing to house 10 where Chanyeol was staying.

"Chunji-ah. Can we talk now?"

"We're talking already, aren't we?"

"Well, not this kind of talk."

"What do you wanna talk about then?"

"Us."

"Well, what about us?"

"Chunji, I know I hurt you alot with what I said in the car. And believe me, I regret saying those kind of things to you."

"Uhuh, so?"

"So, I'm sorry. Can't we just get back together now? I miss you so much."Just as Ljoe tried to hug Chunji, he stood up and said:

"I'll go out to get air. I'll be back after awhile. And dont follow me. Araseo?" Chunji said and Ljoe nodded in reply. 

He went out and went to Baekhyun's house.

"Baekhyun-ah. Aish, jinjja. I don't know what to do with him. Im not angry, Im just upset and scared at the same time."

"Why are you even scared Chunji? Can't you see he's trying his best to get you back?"

"Im scared maybe I'll get hurt again. The fact that he did it once, it's not impossible for him to do it again."

"Aigoo. Chunji-ah, this is what I'll say. Just follow what your heart wants. I know you still love Ljoe and I can see that he,too, is in love with you. I just want you to be the HAPPY AND JOLLY Chunji we know. And when Ljoe came, you were brighter than you usually were. Honestly, if I were you Chunji? With all that Ljoe's doing, I'll get back to him. But! Only after he's passed a test."

"Test? what test are you talking about Baekhyun?"

"Basing on his reaction when you and chanyeol kissed earlier, he clearly is a jealous wreck. Now,with the remaining 4 days we have here in Jeju, it's operation :"MAKE LJOE JEALOUS" TIME, 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: hey guys!  Do you think Baekhyun and Chunji will succeed on their plan? tell me what you think about Baekhyun's plan. Part 3 would be the last part for the MT special so please, don't forget to check it out. ;)

anyway, I am REALLY SORRY. I know I wasn't really active for the past weeks and it was because I had alot of familly problems and they were pretty hard to handle. AND THE EXAM WEEK JUST PASSED. >< Im dyyiiing.  I just made time to update this fic so that I can somehow clear up my mind with all the stuff that's been going on. JEONGMAL JOESONGHAMNIDA. I'll try to be better. 

*and honestly, your feedbacks really help me alot, so I really appreciate those who comment or PM me! :) and ofcourse, I won't forget to thank my silent readers and subscribers. It was because of this fic that I became really hooked into continuing and also because of your positive responses. gomawoyo. kamsahamnida! 

*another news: I'm also currently working on the korean and Chinese translation to this fic since I just met a friend in Beijing and told me to make Chinese version so she could read it without worrying about her translation. so, yeah! To my chinese and korean readers :HURRAAH! I'm trying my best to translate them with the knowledge I currently have. xiexie! kamsahamnida! 

 

-Chandeelovesyouuuu <3 mwah!