CONTINUE..

JOKER & LITTLE M 3
*yaaa junhyung. last night I meeting with mirae. 
#????
*i know u dying how she doing right? she doing well.look like she loss her wieght at bit. 
 
he give me a phone. i saw a picture of her. just smiling brighlty. maybe she just get over me. im the one who feel guilty. poor hara. i just let go
the moments with her just to take care someone who i feel guilty to lossing her.  
 
[SECRET : EMPHTY SEAT]
 
i saw two man waiting for me. i sneak out to the mirror and suprise them!
 
*arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 
"hahahahaahhaahahah. it fun to set u again. it been a while right,doonjoon oppa?
*aissshhhh! this kid!
*u lost a lot of weight. dont get hurt!
"kikwang oppa!dont worry.i just dont eat well. 
*take care yrself! dont forget yr S line! it assets!if u loss that, u mean nothing! 
"yaaaaaaa! doonjoon oppa! 
*u will never make this pose again. he just hold his hand up and cross his leg like i used in the photoshoot! 
"aiissshhh! stop it! both of u!
*hahahahaahahahahha! u alright?
"i heard that question almost thousand times. sick of it.
*really alright?
"i will be! dont worry!
*u still not talking towards eact other?
"we just busy. 
*dont lie to us!
"oppa. just say im doing so well. drop that conversation about him. 
*right! let eat.
 
i can see her slowly blink her eyes. i can she still hurt with this break up! 
 
CUBE MEETING HALL
 
I know in any second, i will meet him. it been afew months, but......i fell anxious. take a deep breath.alright! i will be alright!
 
the dood open slowly.....
 
i saw her. the face i keep waiting to see. behind my sun glasses i keep starring to her. she chage everthing about her
 but one things that never change, she just smile towards eveybody like nothing happen. she used to do that. 
 
[DAVICHI FEAT TARA : WE USED TO LOVE ] 
 
*welcome back!!!!! u daebak! YG song all kill the chart!!!!
 
[LEE HI: SPECIAL ]  
 
"reall? i dont see the chart lately. im sorry.
*President wanna u back here in CUBE. he say u make money to other agency rather than here. 
 
be in CUbe mean i will meet him more often. it okay. i will be alright. as long i know to smile i will just fine. 
 
ROOFTOOP
 
i walk towards slowly to the corner.....this place bring a memory to me. flashback keep coming to me no matter how much i want to ingore it. 
 
*u doing well, mirae.
"really? i need to be strong in front right? i take a cup of MILK from doonjoon oppa
*are u alright?
"i will be! as usuall....thank u!
 
he walk leave me alone..... at the rooftoop. i just starring the sun. i miss the sunrise again at here. 
 
i just saw her behind the door.....i know this will be the first place she will be. 
 
*she say she alright. but.... u know her well right? 
 
yoseob just leave me alone while i keep starring at her... she still hurting.i dont know why keep seeing her eventhough i with hara now. guilty? from here i can see clearly her leg. no more JOKER hang in there. it just left blank.....she give up on me?