CONTINUE..

JOKER & LITTLE M 3
[KWILL: PLEASE DONT GO FEAT INFINIATE H]
 
WOOLIM RELEASE OFFICAL STATEMENTS ADMITTING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INFINITE HOYA & YOON MIRAE BACK IN EARLY THIS YEAR
 
WHEN THE DATING RUMORS BETWEEN YOON MIRAE  & HOYA WAS REPORTED, HOYA ADMIT THAT HE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOON MIRAE,
IN OUR CONSIDERATION, WOOLIM WEREN'T ABLE TO ADMIT THE TRUTH,WE SINCERITY APOLOGIZE. THEY BEEN RELATIONSHIP ALMOST 5MONTHS, BUT DURING THEIR BUSY SCHEDULE, THEY'VE GROWN APART. JUST NOW, THEY REMIND AS FRIEND. THEY BEEN WORKING TOGETHER AS A TEAM N FOR KWILLL THAT JUST BEEN RELEASE,THAT WHY NETIZEN SPOTTED THEM TOGETHER LATELY. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THEIR WORK. 
 
CUBE 
*how we gonna supposed to respond this time? two scandal in row! 
"sorry. i dont know woolim will release a statements like that. 
*what to do, we just need to admit that. 
 
i dont think i can handle that. been almost 2 month, our relationship not doing so well right now. after the woolim press statemets, our relationship at worst stage! i keep meeting emphty seat at the meeting hall. he keep himslef busy than ever so do i. i know someone must take a lead to dicuss it. but none of usgive towards our ego.
 
[MISS A :BREAK IT]
 
 CUBE MEETING HALL
 i know there will be plenty of schdelu than before. people pay attention towards my composing skills, writing skills, as well as s line! look like woolim pop up my name in this industry. thank to the scandal.  
 
*SM. JYP. really look forward for u. here the list.
"KARA?
*they request personally to write a mini album for them. u can do that?
"did u replacing me with junhyung?  
 
DSP MEDIA
 
"hello, YOON MIRAE CUBE ENTERTAIMENT. 
*hel............llo. im sorry. we kind of shocked. 
"why?
*i thought junhyung oppa......
"i think that will be misunderstanding towards that. i should call the agency first. 
 
@sorry, mirae. i dont inform my girls any update regarding to this issue. YONG JUNHYUNG recommeded YOON MIRAE to do a full mini album to KARA. 
 
i just smiling brightly even though i know this process will leave a scar to me. i present the title song and various choice of song to KARA. 
 
DSP STUDIO
 
i look at my phone. nothing. he dont even text me regarding to replacement i have to take instead of him! kind of pissed off but i need agree it because of the
CUBE pride as well as his reputation and me either! 
 
someone open the door...... HARA. been a month i been working with her. i look at the clock. 
 
"the song finished recording already. why unies still here?
*i curious about something. 
"what? u seem nervous. hahahahaha. i feel anxious deep inside of my heart. 
*u spend the most time with YONG JUNHYUNG right?
 
i look at her... why she asking that? did she know something? how i supposed to react? 
 
*did he tell u anything about our relationship now?
 
i feel really shocked. i dont know how my face react to that questions! relationship? JUNYUNG OPPA? HARA UNNIES?
what am i? who am i? why i the middle of this two? i just wondering the song that he just feautring lately. it tell everthing!!! 
 
[TEEN TOP :MISSING YOU FEAT JUNHYUNG]
 
*mirae? it okay if u dont wanna tell me. i just wondering something.
"u guys........ getti.....ng back toge......ther?
*did he say so? sweet relief. i thought i will never make up with him again. i know he keep seeing a girl lately but he dont wanna tell me who. 
u know right? who? that will hurt her but we just cant forget our past relationship. when hard appears time he just naturally comes to me as well as me come to him.did he say when it started?  it all start over again when i go to his house! without reallize he just ......why i told the story to u! sorry 
 
they getting back together????? who am i?