CONTINUE..

JOKER & LITTLE M 3
JOKER STUDIO
 
*really? u dont want any statements regarding to yr relationship with hara?
#it too early,hyesueng!
*mirae daebak!
 
i spotted dongwoon starring at magazine showing the photo MIRAE be there as a model. 
 
#yaaaa maknae!! what? 
 
l WILL BE ALRIGHT
 
FOR THIS PHOTOSHOOT, YOON MIRAE AS A AMBASSDOR TO OUR BRAND FIT THE CONCEPT REALLY WELL.SHE HAVING HARD TIME, BROKE UP, TEARS, OVERSHADOW HER TO DARKNESS, BLACK DRESS. RED DRESS REPRESENT HER TO JUST ACCPET THE FACT THAT JUST STEP IN THEIR.  
 
she wearring the black dress with v shape at the back while tears flowing away from her eyes. 
another page she wearning a red dress while step in heart broken shape while smiling.
 
i dont know how she is right now. she alright? what she doing right now? who she meeting right now? 
 
kring! kring! kring! caller id : HARA 
 
i just ingore her call.i had alot of things to do. 
 
[LADIES CODE : I HATE YOU]
 
HOME
i ended to drink wine just to fallen sleep. the memory keep coming to me. i just want avoid that. i just at my studio and write a song. express my 
feeling. that the only way. i sometimes i cry loudly, sometimes i just cry quietly. but it still hurt me. 
 
kring! kring! kring! caller id : doojonn oppa
 
"hello?
*hello. mirae,can u buy a dinner for us? u have a tons of copyright! u should treat us!we wait at the corner at yr house. quickly!
"wait!! who....
*dont worry. it just me and kikwang. 
 
YG AGENCY 
 
*i want this. 
"really, lee hi? i just wrote it last night. 
*are u okay? i will asking u for a thousand time, until i really sure u'll be okay!
 
CUBE MEETING HALL
 
*DSP call me to release a statements.
#i already talk to hara. we dont need any statements. it too early to confirm. 
*u guys really back together or not?
#i dont know! no? maybe? i keep looking at the empthy seat in front of me. 
*she really hurt. 
#i know, hyung.that why i dont make any statements to that. i dont her to get hurt anymore.  
 
i kind of familiar with the empty seat on front me. i saw the sdchele that she been confirm lately.i know she just take it  for the sake of keep busy of herself.
i know she doing just fine. flashback appears.....