CONTINUE..

JOKER & LITTLE M 3
CUBE MEETING HALL
 
#im sorry. im late. 
*it alright.i need a confrim statements from u and hara regarding to yr relationship. 
 
i look at emphty seat in front me. been a several month i not see her. not either at the rooftop. euther studio.either at our secret spot! 
 
#she not coming again?
*she just left. she just submit the list. YG! she take alot! she also confirm doing photoshoot at........
#hyung,i need to go.
*yaaaaaa! i need a statements
#i will give u! 
 
i just walk fast to the lobby. i just need to see her. i wondering at the lobby but i cant see her..... she really avoid me! i just sigh to myself. i dont why i keep clinging to her. our relationship is already done! 
 
i just stand still behind the door. i know i will keep meeting him but for now on lets avoid that. i saw he wondering at the lobby try to find me.
 
*are u alright?
"i will be alright, kikwang oppa.
 
BEAST RELEASE A SINGLE ALBUM COMPOSED&WRITE BY JUNHYUNG.
 
#THIS SONG IS ALL ABOIT THE APOLOGIZE, SINCERITY, ABOUT THE BREAK THAT BEEN THROUGH. EVEN BREAK UP HE STILL CONCERN ABOUT HER. HOW SHE LIFE. HOW SHE IS. 
 
[BEAST : WILL U BE ALRIGHT]
 
YG
 
"hello, YOON MIRAE CUBE ENTERTAIMent.
*welcome to YG!we look out yr scdheleu. u will working with SEVEN, GUMMY as well LEE HI. we willa arrange it according to yr sdcheleu. we alright?
 
[SEVEN : GOING CRAZY]
 
 i not really yet. i sit at in front my house while holdind my tears in the middle rain.i just cry slowly in the rain and spotted a man standing in front of me....
 
"im alright. dont worry. just go. 
*dont get hurt,donseng! please.
 
i keep follow her a while ago. she keep running at the park in the middle of rain. she fall, but she get back to start over and over and over again. 
it hurting me to see him like that. i just wanna her to lean on me just once.i took a plaster and medicine from my pocket. i stt beside her and put the medicine at her arms.i look at her facing down while crying. she not okay at all. it been a while after the break up.
 
*lean on me, only once!
"it hurt me! even u eitheir.