"Kidding Around"

JUMP.

 

Chapter Two:“Kidding Around”

 

            Saturday night Ji Yong threw a party at Amber’s house. He found the thought of Ms. Liu coming home to a destroyed house amusing. There were more people packed into the house then the club had for the costume party. Nearly everyone had still been talking about the Victoria incident.

 

            CL, Bom, Dara, and Jia were drinking, and laughing on the front lawn, all four completely wasted.

 

“So, Onew and I started, like, making out. And he burped, it was so disgusting” Jia giggled. Her new friends laughing right along with her.

 

“Guys are so gross” Bom laughed “the worst of all…”

 

“Ji Yong” they replied in unison, all of them laughing. Then Victoria walked up to them, wearing a hat to covering her atrocious new haircut. 

 

“Oh my good god, I can’t believe you showed up here!” Dara shouted “get her out of h-”

 

“n-no.” CL interrupted “this could be good” The other three girls looked at her curiously. “So, here’s what we’ll do” began the highly intoxicated CL “invite her over here. Get her comPLETEply wasted. Then have her write up a fake suicide note. Then we’ll take her up on the sky rider for a little scare.”

 

“Just a scare, right CL” Dara questioned intently “nothing else”

 

“Of course Dara” CL said motioning for Victoria to come closer. She stumbled over, unsure of their intentions.

 

“What?” she questioned

 

“Wanna drink with us?” Bom asked, holding a beer bottle towards the unsure girl in front of her.

 

Victoria took a minute to think. ‘Maybe they’ll do something embarrassing and I can use it for revenge’ “uhm, sure” she said shyly.

 

“Well down silly” Jia motioned “we’re gonna have lots and lots of fun.” She giggled.

 

            Within thirty or so minutes they had Victoria drunk, and mumbling stupidity at them all. She couldn’t hold alcohol well, so she was demolished, and quite possibly the drunkest person at the party.

 

“Wouldn’t it be funny..If we all wrote like..suicide notes and ran away for a day..see how people acted?” Dara giggled.  Victoria nodded her head wearily.

“you..” CL poked her finger into Victoria’s chest “should do it, it’ll be fun” all five girls giggled, shuffling around.

 

“mmokay” Victoria agreed, not a clue what was going on. Bom handed her a pen and some paper she fished from her bag.

 

“go ahead” Jia urged, nudging her already shaky arm.

 

“mmhm” she unsteadily wrote out “I am so sorry. I don’t think. I can go on. Living anymore..i love you mommy. –Victoria” then laughed hysterically. “if anyone saw this they’d probably believe it.”

 

“good” giggled CL, snatching the paper from her hands “you wanna go ride the sky rider? It’d be amazing drunk like this!”