"Costume Party"

JUMP.

 

Chapter One:“Costume Party”

 

            Halloween was a lively time. There were always costume parties going on, and always fun, and interesting costumes. Everyone was gathered at a local club called ‘The B&B” residence for their sons highly anticipated, yearly party.

 

            The ‘important’ people were seated at a relatively large table. Their leader of sorts, Chae-Rin, was an angel, with a flowing wings and a knee cut dress. Her boyfriend, Seung-Hyun, was a prince. Couples Victoria and Onew, and Minji and Seung-Ri, were dancing to the music.

 

“Oh. My. God. CL.” Pointed Bom.

 

“What?” asked Chae-Rin, looking at Bom.

 

“That” was all she replied, pointing at two girls in front of them. One with short, black hair. The other with longer pink hair.

 

Jia strolled along with Min, only this time it was different. Jia looked gorgeous.

 

“Is that? Oh my god” CL exclaimed, grabbing Dara, “Take a look” she said. Dara glanced sternly at Jia in surprise.

 

“What happened to her?” questioned Victoria walking to her friends, accompanied by Seung-ri.

 

“I don’t know, 30mil worth of plastic surgery?” joked Minji.

 

Actually, she looks…uhm..kind of pretty.” Onew stammered.

 

“EW, no.” laughed Victoria. Jia wore her hair long, and dyed a pale pink. Her dress was black, and sparkly, with golden stars. She wore matching shiny black platform heels, and her make up was absolutely magnificent.

 

“She looks good” Dara said jaw gaping.

 

“Whatever!” Victoria said stomping away, dragging Onew along with her, nearly tripping the accident prone boy in the process.

 

“Honestly, I have never had a problem with Jia, nor have I ever made fun of her.” Stated CL matter-of-factly, “I’m going to go talk to her.”

 

“But…uh!” Bom started, but Chae-Rin had already gone, Dara following along.

 

“Hi.” The blonde greeted Jia casually. As though they had been friends for some time. Jia’s eyes widened.

 

“Uhm, uh, h-hi Chae-Rin” she sputtered nervously.

“Please, call me CL. Do you wanna come over and chill with us?” She asked, Min stepped aside, twisting her ankle on her shoe and falling to the ground.

 

“Oh, I don’t think so. Your friends don’t like me.” Jia replied, turning to help her friend back up. CL grabbed her arm before she could properly help the other girl back onto her feet.

 

“Well then.” She stated “we can fix that” she pulled the girl behind her towards the table she had previously been seated. The table was still full with the others. Bom, Dara who had run off while CL and Jia talked, Seung-ri, Minji, Onew, Seung-Hyun, Amber, and Jonghyun. A faint wisp of laughter gathered amongst them.

 

“Nice dress” Dara commented warmly.

 

“Thanks,” Jia replied “it’s a Versace import”

 

“Oh really?” an interested Minji questioned.

 

“yeah, and the clerk tried to talk me into these horrible pea green shoes, but I mean, HELLO I’m wearing black and metallics.” Jia laughed, sitting in a seat next to CL. Victoria walked over to the group with a couple drinks in her hands.

 

“EW yuck!” she exclaimed “get out of my seat, loser”

 

“No.” Jia stated “I found some new friends, there are other open seats right there” she pointed further at an empty seat closer to Amber surrounding the circular table.

 

“Ha, you wish,” Victoria laughed “move your back to your pathetic little friend”

 

“I’m not moving.” Jia said, smiling wide and sarcastically. Victoria Grabbed the empty seat and moved it next to where Jia sat. Crossing her arms over her chest in a childish manner.

 

“So we were all thinking.” CL began, breaking the silence “do you want to join dance?”

 

“Sure” Jia smiled brightly, she had been trying for over a year to get into their dance team, but she had always missed scouting’s, or wasn’t good(or sane) enough to make it.

 

“EW no. she is not worth it. She’s nuts CL!”  Victoria protested “I will not allow it!”

 

“It’s not your choice!” CL shouted.

 

“Well if you want to put that thing on the team then so be it.” Victoria laughed sarcastically “we can just be the laughing stock at regionals.” Without CL’s reply, Victoria grabbed her purse and walked off.

 

“What a .” Dara stated blandly. Turning her head in the direction Victoria walked.

 

“I know” Jia agreed “one day, that girl is going to get a taste of her own medicine.” Everyone laughed, and Jia finally felt included. “Real bad” Jia added.

 

“She has to pay.” CL said “and I know exactly how” She leaned in, plotting with the other girls. There and then, they put together a plan to fix Victoria’s attitude problem. “Okay, Babe, you and Jonghyun take her outside, tell her you need to talk to her alone or something, and then tie her as far up the nearest telephone pole as you can. Okay?”

 

“Wait; tie her to, a telephone pole? How is this going to help either of you?” Seung-Hyun asked

 

“Tabi. Don’t ask questions, just, do it..for me” CL pouted toward tall man who rolled his eyes and nodded.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---

 

“AAAAHHH!” Victoria screamed “put me down! Both of you!” Jonghyun tightened the ropes around her arms while Tabi held her up.

 

“Why do you keep rope with you anyway?” Jonghyun asked looking at the older male, “It’s really, weird.”

 

“You never know when you need to tie someone to a telephone pole” he chuckled lowly “you done yet?” Jonghyun nodded in agreement, and the two stepped back to admire their work, laughing at the girl up on the pole in front of the club.

 

Seung-Hyun pulled his phone out and dialed CL, assuring her everything was finished as she asked. Not to long after CL walked out followed by most of the guests.

 

“Step right up!” CL exclaimed pointing her hand out in the direction of Victoria. “the amazing Victoria Song!” more of the guests curiously poured out of the house, and peered and Victoria, who had a bright pink smile drawn on sloppily with lipstick.

 

“The amazing !” Jia laughed.

 

“How amusing.” CL laughed “destroy her!” With CL’s command people started picking up rocks, and their drinks, and anything else then could get their hands on and pelted her with them. A rock struck her face hard, causing her forehead to bleed.

 

“Aah!” she screamed in pain “please help me! Anyone, please! I’m sorry!” she cried.

 

The crowd didn’t stop; some threw harder, continuing to torture her.

 

“What’s going on here?!” Ji Yong shouted “let her go!”  Everyone continued throwing things at her. “I SAID STOP!” he yelled out, pushing through everyone fiercely.  People finally stopped, and moved out of his way. He climbed up the pole, untying the ropes, releasing her from the horror.

 

“That’s not how you treat a human being!” he yelled at the crowd, several of the girls in front of him jumped. Jia laughed a little. Ji Yong glared at her, then turned back to Victoria “are you okay?”

 

“Get away from me idiot!” she said brushing herself off. “I don’t need to thank you, you !” Ji Yong’s expression turned from worried, to confused, and angry.

 

“I was trying to ing help you” he was absolutely furious.

 

“Don’t ever touch me again!” she shouted, “freak!” Victoria was confused, and afraid, with no clue who she could trust.

 

“!” he said tossing her to the cold cement. Jia approached her with a pair of scissors.

 

“Nice hair” she smirked, grabbing a chunk of the wavy brown strands “I don’t think you deserve it” she hacked of a large portion with no remorse. No one had remorse for their actions that day.