@_@ 2

The Lost Girl

YOUR P.O.V

“My name is Kim Joon Myeon, but students and teachers here called me Suho. What yours?”

You heard his angelic voice asking for your name. You tilled your head to look at him but you didn’t notice that he is staring at you the whole time. You looked away and blush. He chuckle seeing you blushed.

“Ju,” you said. “Ju? Just Ju?” he asked you. There’s some curiousness hidden in his voice.

“Park Ju Hye,” you said. “But mostly people called me Ju.”

Then, both of you just stay silent. After a while, you heard him yelled,

“Sehun-ah,”

“Ah, hyung!”

You looked at Suho and shifted your face to the guy that walking towards both of you. He’s so slim. He looked like a walking chopstick! Hahaha You didn’t realize that your chuckle is loud enough until the chopstick looking guy heard you and snapped at you.

“Yah! Are you just laugh at me?” his voice slightly increased scared you and make you flinched. You suddenly start sobbing and that makes him panicked, “Yah. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you,” his voice shows that he’s in panic state.

“Really Sehun? Ah, this guy… you should control your voice. Look! She’s crying right now. Ah… this maknae ah…” you heard your angel scolding the chopstick guy.

“Hey cutie pie, it’s okay. He didn’t mean too. You know, when a guy reached puberty, their voice change rite, so he’s one of them,” Suho say while your hair gently. All of sudden, he hugged you. You can feel your heartbeat rapidly increase by the sudden skinship. Oh God! He’s hugging me! He’s hugging me right now! Oh heartbeat please beats normally! He might hear it! He pulled you softly and bends his knees until his eyes are at the same level of your eyes. He wiped your tears and speaks softly,

“Ju ah… Stop crying, k? Did you know that you looked so beautiful when you cried? But you know what? You look more than beautiful when you smile. I like… no… I meant I love seeing you smile, sweetheart.” Did I hear what I thought I heard just now?! Dis he said I’m beautiful?! Did he said he LOVE me?! Okay, he didn’t said that HE LOVE ME, but he said that he love seeing I smile, rite? So that’s meant that he love me! Kyaa~~ your face redden like fresh tomatoes hearing his confession. You absentmindedly smile.

“See? You look really beautiful when you smile. Angel might be damn jealous at you,” He smile and kiss your temple. You look at him, shocked by his action and blushed even redder… Now, you won over fresh tomatoes.

Sehun P.O.V

Did I just heard that hyung said that he love this kid?! Is hyung insane?! He just confessed to her, rite?! Or I heard the wrong thing?! Don’t tell me hyung has fallen for her My eyes become big like golf ball and almost popped out of their socket! I meant she does look beautiful, but hearing hyung compliment a girl is like haunting for a golden elephant! Wow! My philosophy is getting better. HeheHearing Suho hyung voice took me back to reality. And I wish I never went back to reality! HE KISSED HER! INFRONT OF ME! HYUUNG ACTUALLY KISSED HER! Like seriously? What had gotten into him lately? Hyung... please… don’t give me a heart attack! I had had enough

“Ehem!” I awkwardly cleared my throat loud enough so that hyung realize that I’m actually standing in front of him.

“Did you need my help on something?” I asked him. “Huh?” He replies me with a shocked look. “You called me just now,” I said trying to make him remembered why he beckoned me just now.

“Oh, I almost had forgotten!” Yah hyung! You don’t almost forget, you actually forgotten about it! What actually happened to my hyung? He looked normal this morning? He looked at the kid before look at me again,

“Sehun-ah, Ju had exactly the same timetable as you, so-”

“Is she my stalker? Ah… I know I’m a good-looking guy, but am not being my stalker too much?” I said and wink at her. Her big eyes became bigger after she heard what I said and laughed at me.

“Are you serious?!” She snapped at me. “Hahaha… You left me speechless. Yah! Why must I stalk you? Stalking Myeon oppa is thousands time better that stalking you. Furthermore, Myeon oppa is more handsome than you!”

I don’t know it’s just me or every time she talked, her eyes became bigger and bigger. That makes her so cute, though. Yah! Collect yourself Sehun! Cute or not, you can’t let her talk back to you. And did she actually called Suho hyung, Myeon oppa? What the hell?!

“Yah! What do you meant by-?”

“Sehun, Shut up!” Suho hyung cut me and snapped at me.

“But-”

“Seriously Sehun, stop being a jerk and listen what I’m gonna tell you!” Did Suho hyung just yelled at me?! The cute innocent guy?! Something really going wrong right now! I noticed that that kid just stood next to hyung and nodded her head innocently. She’s gonna get it someday!

“Sehun, she’s in the same class with you for the rest of the year. Can you please…no… I want you to take her with you to your class and make sure she sit next to you and make sure no one bullied her and be her bodyguard for the rest of the year. I don’t want to hear no as your answer because this is an order and make sure you don’t make her cry!” I gave him are-you-seriously-look and he gave me you-gonna-get-kill-if-you-make-her-cry-look. What?! Don’t tell me he actually did this to me?!

Your P.O.V

“Myeon oppa!” you said while pulling his hand softly. “I-”

“Ju-ah… listen to me, k?” He bent to your level and look at your eyes innocently. “Sehun is a good guy. He will take you to your class, k?” You just wanted to protest because clearly he just snapped at you. Clearly, he’s mad at me. I’m gonna die in his hand!

“You trusted me, don’t you?” Gah! That question. Did he really need to ask this type of question while increasing the size of his eyes?! How can I say no seeing this type of expression?! everyone with angelic looks! You nodded weakly.

“If you trust me, than you should trust Sehun too! Follow him, k?” Trusting him and trusting Sehun is completely different stuff. It’s like choosing a bowl full of hot larva and a bowl full of chocolate ice-cream! Didn’t he saw just now, that Sehun almost killed me with his face-need-to-slap-with-a-brick look? Again, seeing his cute expression, make you sighed.

“Whatever.”

Suho noticed the hard look displayed on your face before sighed and promise to buy you an ice-cream to make it up back. Instantly you face brighten up hearing his promise.

He held your hand and motioned it to Sehun so that he holds your hand.

“Are you being serious, hyung?” his asked, unbelievable. Seeing Suho’s stern looked make him took your hand harshly.

“Yah! Hold it carefully. She’s fragile,” Suho said while winked at you.

“She doesn’t make from glass, hyung,” his voice shows that he feels irritated with that ‘fragile’ statement. “Let’s move our butts out of here.”

You followed him that looked back for the last time. And that’s when you saw your Myeon oppa winked at you.

Walking with Sehun is kind of awkward. How on the Earth it won’t be awkward if he just said, “One more sound from your cute mouth, I’ll kill you. I meant it literally.” So, both of you just stayed silent, as walking past cemetery. Walking past cemetery isn’t this silent. He still holds your hand. And that makes you wonder. I thought he hates me, but why he’s still holding my hand? You actually tried hard to pull your hand away, but he won’t let you. He tightens his grip whenever he feels like you trying to snatch your hand away.

So, you decided to sing one of your favourite songs, the rap part. “When I was 13, I had my first love; there was nobody that compared to my baby-”

“So you found your first love when you were 13, huh?” his sudden question shocked you. It just a song, weirdo.

“It just a song, dude. I didn’t-”

“So you never experienced first love? I thought you are so popular until there were tons of guys waiting to confess to you. I guess I’m wrong! Hahaha…” He said while smirk. You had the urged to punch his face. He’s so lucky that he’s taller than me. If not

“You’re at rap!” He’s really trying to test my patients of limit now.

“You ruin the song.” That’s the last straw. You can’t take it anymore.

“Yah! What’s your problem? I never asked you to judge my voice, you jerk!” you said pulling your hard off his grip. He seems shocked by your sudden action and quickly pulls your hand back and grips it harder. “Yah! Let me go!”

He smirk and said, “Ah… cutie dragon is mad now~ Hahaha,” “I can teach you how to rap properly if you want,” He said while looking at you and winked.

Before you can open your mouth to ask him to shut up his mouth, he already cut you while showing his rapping skill.

“When I was 13, I had my first love, there was nobody that compared to my baby and nobody came between us or could ever come above, she had me going crazy, oh, I was star-struck, she woke me up daily, don’t need any Starbucks. She made my heart pound, it skipped a beat when I see her in the street and at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend. She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying.”

Oh.

My.

Lord.

Of.

Cheese.

His amazing rapping skil left your mouth wide open. You absentmindedly gave him you-are-the-best-rapper-in-the-universe look.

Seeing your face like that make him smirks. “Yeah, yeah. I know I’m really, really, really, really, really, thousands time really awesome, amazing, hot and all the good words in the world still can’t describe me, but would you mind closing your mouth? You never knew what might fly into it and I’m sure you don’t want to, rite? Hehehe…”

You snapped back to reality hearing those stupid-self-compliments and quickly close your mouth. It’s not that you don’t want to admit he’s good at it. But you already admit it anyway, and you would never ever ever tell him that, but he can spoke English well. His pronunciation is quite good, but how on the Earth he knew that song? You wanted to ask him before he spoke first.

“We already arrive here. Now, would you mind release my hand? I know you having so much fun holding the hand belong to the hottest guy ever live, but we can only be friends,” he said while pretending to be sad.

What the hell of living organisms that I heard just now? “Yah! Nobody-”

“Shh… we are here,” he cut you off and placed his slender finger on top of your lips and winked.

Your face reddens by his sudden action and seeing you blush make him chuckle.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So, you already met Suho and Sehun. Guess who you will meet next?