@_@ 4

The Lost Girl

Your P.O.V

You look at him, but he’s not looking at you but staring intensely at this Zelo guy. Then you shift your head to look at Zelo. What surprised you the most was, Zelo is glaring at him too.

You became confused to who did Sehun asked that question to so, you asked him, “Are you talking to me or to him?” while pointing your thumb at Zelo.

“I’m talking to you kid! What the hell are you doing here?!”

You flinch hearing the tone of his voice. You suddenly felt that you are shaking right now- which are caused by two reasons. First, you are scared and second, you are truly mad right now- and second is the answer.

“I’m trying to sit here, blind-gay before you interrupted me and shouted your at me!” He looks at you blankly and then you realize that you actually scolded him in English. Immediately you realize the words you used to describe him- blind-gay. Well, you had this one habit. When you are mad or pissed off, you will scold people using all the bad words you had in mind and then realize what you it after you threw it out. Bad habit.

“What did you said just now?” Shoot! Now what must I said?

“I said that I’m trying to sit here before you came and scold me,” blind-gay.

I thought you called me gay just now,” Caught.

“No, I’m not!” you defence yourself, “But I can call you gay if you want too.” You hate lying but you’re damn good at it-and you can even receive an award for it. Who on Earth won’t believe you? Your innocent eyes. Even angels would believe in you too.

“Don’t sit here,” he said in monotone. You look at him confusedly.

“Then where on Earth should I sit?” You started to lose your patient again.

“Sit next to me.”

“But you said-”

“Just come!” Before you can protest his decision, he already dragged you. But what happened next shocked both of you.

“She’s not going anywhere!” Zelo said while gripping on your wrist. Ok… what the hell is happening right now?

“Yah! What’s on Universe is your problem?!” Sehun roar.

“You asked me what my problem is? You are my biggest problem!” Zelo shot him back.

“You really are digging your own grave right now!”

“But I think, you’re digging your grave right now!”

You just look at them blankly while they are trying their best to bicker among themselves. You had had enough.

“Both of you, can you please stop it? What’s your problem?”

“He’s my problem.”

“He’s my problem.” Both of them said at the same time.

“Whatever.” Seriously, you really had had enough of today- even it didn’t reach afternoon yet. You decided to leave before Sehun hold your right hand and Zelo hold your left hand. What now?!

“Why don’t we let Ju decided with whom she wants to sit?” Zelo suggest.

“Ok,” Instantly, both of them look at you and show their puppy face. You look at them unbelievable by their stupid suggestion. Of course you not gonna choose between both of them.

“I’m not choosing!” you said strictly.

“But you need to sit,” Zelo said. Immediately your eyes roam around the class and you found no luck. The only empty sits are either besides Zelo or Sehun. Aish! I’m going insane!

“Had you forgotten what Suho hyung said just now?” Sehun question successfully brought you back to reality.

You immediately remembered that Myeon oppa had told you to stick with Sehun all the time. He said something that has the meaning like that. You look at Sehun and his face is being decorated with his winning smirk. You then shift your attention at Zelo and saw his i-don’t-know-what-this-guy-talking-about-expression. You sigh for the millions time before pulling your left hand away from Zelo’s grip. He seems shocked by your sudden action and look at you.

“I’m going with Sehun,” you said slowly.

“But he rejected you just now!” his voice shows that he’s sad and shocked too.

“Yah! You don’t need to brainwash her if she choose me!” Sehun smirk and drag you,

“You’re coming with me, kid.” If not Myeon oppa asked me to stay with this human, I’ll definitely choose Zelo. He looks kind.

“I’m sorry,” you said to Zelo before went along with Sehun. Suddenly he grabs your hand again and his action makes Sehun growled.

“Hey, it’s okay. Nice to meet you, strawberry,” he smile sweetly. Strawberry?!

Hearing the nickname that Zelo give to you makes Sehun roar, “YAH! HOE DARE YOU CALL MY BABY DRAGON STRAWBERRY?!” Baby dragon? What the hell?

“It’s my wish! I can call her whatever I want,” Zelo fire back.

Before both of them turn the class upside down, you made the initiative to drag Sehun with you to his place. When both of you reach his place, his push you to the empty sit next to him. You almost fall down but someone catch you and put you on his lap. You look at him and his face just an inch away from yours.

He whisper, “I got your cute , y,” and wink. You look at him and shocked at his word- not that he’s ert, but he’s talking in English! And the first thing came into your mind is, I’m doom. So he must realize that I called Sehun gay just now! Before you can even react properly, Sehun already grab you from that ert guy lap and put you next to him.

“Easy there, fire boy,” you say while smoothing your skirt.

“Fire boy?” he asks.

“Yup! You called me baby dragon just now, rite?” He shows you his what-the-hell-look and you shot him back, “What? I can’t give you nickname too?”

“Whatever. You can do whatever you want but just stay away from that guy, ok?” he said while pointing his finger at Zelo.

“But why?” you ask him. He’s being nice to me. Of course you don’t have the courage to speak it loud by seeing his expression. His expressions are somehow filled with worry and sad.

“Just stay away from him, ok?” He looks at you and his eyes full of worries. He’s worried about me?

Sehun’s P.O.V

I don’t know what had happen to me right now! Why am I so mad? I look at her and see that she just staring at me, ignoring Kai beside her.

“Are you okay?” she asks me softly. She looks worried. Am I okay?

“I’m okay,” I lied and give her the sweetest smile ever. Seeing my ‘cheerful’ face, make she smile back and she even poke my cheek with her slender finger.

“You know Sehun? When you smile, your eyes are dissapeared! Hahaha…” Normally I would be mad when someone teases me about my eyes, but when Ju say it; I don’t feel like scolding her at all. I catch her finger that she used to poke my check and bring it near my lip before I kiss it. She paralyse for a while before blush hard.

“You know Ju? You were the first person that ever touches my cheek and I think I should give you a reward for your braveness.” I kiss her finger again and this time I bring it near her lip until it touches hers. She quickly pulls her finger away for my grip and look away. Her cheeks turned five shades of red. I chuckle seeing her expression. I’m feeling very happy until someone ruins it- Kai.

He mouthed me, “Introduce me to her!” I want to ignore his demand, but considering the fact that he’s not someone that gave up easily, I sigh.

“Ju,” I said forcedly. She shifts her view at me and look at me blankly. “I want to introduce you to my best friend-”

“But I thought I’m your best friend?” She pouted.

“Aigoo… So cute!” I said and pinched her cheek softly. “Of course you’re my best friend, baby dragon. But I want to introduce you to my another best friend.”

She smile sweetly and said, “Ok!” I pointed at Kai.

“That guy next to you is Kai.”

“Oh, that ert guy, huh? Ok.” She glances at Kai and look at me back. “Done.” I laugh seeing her reaction.

“Yah! You don’t even shake my hand yet!”

She looks at me and I motion her to do so. “Hi ert guy! I’m Ju. Please stay away about 10 feet’s from me.” I absent-mindedly laugh and Kai frown.

“Is something going on back there?” Mr Song asks. Oh ! I must had been laugh so loud just now.

“Nothing,” I say while keep my poker-face on. I look at Kai and realize that he don’t even release Ju’s hand yet!

“I’m Kim Jong In and I want you to call me Jong In oppa.” He said and winks at her.

“Never!” Wow! She just rejected Kai! No one ever did that. I guess Kai’s charm doesn’t work on her.

Kai frown and says, “I’ll make you to do so!”

“In my dream!”

“So you were dreaming about me, huh?”

She just only met him now, how on Earth she already dreamt about him already? Stupid Kai! I can see that Ju started to feel irritated with Kai’s attitude, but I never thought she will do what I’m witnessed right now!

She raised her hand and says, “Mr Song! This Kai guy was disturbing me from just now and I can’t even focussed to what you had been teaching just now!” she ended her complain with pout. I tried to control my laugh from bursting. She doesn’t even concentrate at the first place and now she was blaming Kai? Wow!

“Mr Kim,”

“Yes Mr Song,”

“Shut up!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Can I call you oppa?” Ju asked me out of the blue. Before I can even respond to her question, Kai already answer her.

“No you can’t!”

Ju frown. “But why?”

“Because you don’t call me oppa,”

“Wow! That was the most idiotic answer I ever heard in my 14 years life!”

“I’m serious! He’s the youngest and why you want to call him oppa but not me?”

“Because you don’t even behave like one!” She stuck her tongue out and Kai threaten to bite it. She then look at me and ask me again, “Can I?”

I decided to play with her. “No you can’t!”

Kai smirk, “I told you just now.”

“But why?” she asks me and pouted.

“Because I only let my girlfriend call me ‘oppa’,”

“But i want to call you ‘oppa’! End of story!” Queen control.

“Then you should be my girlfriend!” I wiggle my eyebrows playfully.

“Yah!” Kai quarrel.

“I DON’T CARE!” she said firmly.

“BUT I CARED!”

“I DON’T CARE WHETHER YOU CARED OR NOT!”

I just smile seeing both of them bicker like there’s no more tomorrow. Before Kai can even throw his next point out, the bell rings.

“Ahh… our class has ended. I’m gonna miss all of you, especially our new girl!” Mr Song said and winks at Ju.

OUR NEW GIRL?!

SHE’S ONLY MY GIRL!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehe.. there's Kai. next update, Exo members~