@_@ 5

The Lost Girl

YOUR POV

After the bell rings, Sehun stood up and left the class. But he’s not only left the class, he left you too. You look at Kai and caught him staring at you.

He immediately cleared his throat and say, “Wanna spend your recess time with me, young lady?” He held out his hand for you to take it. You are thinking about his offer.

Well, I know no one in this class except for Sehun, Zelo and Kai.

Of course you know no one. When someone started walking towards you to introduce himself, Sehun immediately shot him his unbeatable glare and that guy quickly sit back at his seat, almost fall. Sehun had left and Zelo was nowhere to be seen. Maybe I should follow Kai. After consider some good side and bad side of his offer which definitely almost all bad side, you decided to follow him. He just praised your just now, there’s no way you can figured out even one good side. Before you can take his hand, someone voice caught your attention.

“Ju-ah! I’m here!”

You look at the owner of the voice and in a speed of light, your face bright up like sunshine.

“Myeon oppa!” You call back while running towards him and leaving Kai speechless. Suho hug you and spun you around.

“Ju-ah~ I really miss you! Is Sehun being nice to you, huh?” Suho said while he kisses your temple.

You blush by his sudden action and you heard someone growl. “I’m hungry!”

You look at Sehun before lock your eyes with Suho’s. “Yeah! He’s okay!”

“Hyung~” You and Suho look at Kai. “Hey sweetheart, have you met Kai?” Suho ask you.

“She already met me, but she doesn’t want to call me ‘oppa’!” Kai said and pout. Suho chuckle seeing Kai’s stupid but cute action, while you and Sehun frown. Absolutely both of you frown on different reason. Sehun, he’s hungry. You, tired of his drama. You look at Suho and noticed that he’s on Kai’s side now.

Before Suho can even speak, you spoke first, “It’s my wish whether to call him ‘oppa’ or not, right?”

“But you were younger than him and need to respect him.”

“But, I can choose who to respect, right?”

“Yes, but-”

“So I won’t call him ‘oppa’!” You said firmly and crossed your arms to your chest.

“Aish this kid…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You know oppa? I know how to walk and I can walk.”

“Yes I know. I already saw it many times.”

“Then, why are you carrying me here?”

“Because I want to do so!”

“That was the most idiotic reason I ever heard in my 14 years life time.”

“Thank you.” You pout and look at Suho.

“If you keep pouting, I’ll kiss you.” You giggle hearing Suho’s warning and immediately pouted more. Suho chuckle seeing your action and lean his face close to you. All of sudden, Sehun sat between you and Suho and that makes Suho kiss Sehun check instead of your lip!

“HYUNG! WHAT THE HELL?!” Sehun growl. Suho’s eyes were big as big as golf ball when he realizes who he actually had kissed.

“YAH MAKNAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“MY FAULT?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KISS ME JUST NOW!” You laugh so hard until your stomach hurt and no sound came out from your mouth. Sehun glare at you before he stood up from his seat. “Whatever! I’m going to buy foods.”

“I wanna follow!” You said and stood up.

“No! You kid, sit here!” He said and pushes you back to your sit.

“But-”

“NO BUT!” He growls for the last time before leave you alone at the huge table.

Suho bought chocolate cake for your lunch. Although it’s your favourite food, but you can’t eat it comfortably. How can you eat when all 9 pairs of eyes staring at you and you thought they want to burn your skull with their eyes? You want to look at them but you had leave your courage somewhere in your house. Suddenly one of the guys pretend to cleared his-so-sore-throat to obtain all of your attention.

“What’s wrong Kris? You rarely had sore throat,” Suho ask innocently. You mentally face-palmed yourself hearing Suho’s stupid question. How come he doesn’t notice what this blond guy meant?

Kris face-palmed himself and speak, “Yah! I don’t have sore throat idiot! Do I really need to be straight forward?”

“First of all, I’m not stupid. Second, just be straight forward!” Suho replied while eating his chicken rice.

“Who’s that girl next to you?”

“Ju.”

“That’s all?”

“Kris, why don’t you ask her yourself? She can speak.” Sehun look at his hyung and frown.

He then looks at Kris and say, “Ju here is a new student. She came from Canada. She’s in my class and Zelo had crush on her.”

“Zelo?”

“Really?”

“Yah Oh Sehun! You can’t lose to him!”

They seem to be more interested that Zelo had crush on you then your background.

“He can win over Zelo, but Ju is mine!” Kai say sternly. Every single person at the table drop their mouth wide open at Kai daring sentence except for Sehun.

“Kai, are you okay? You never behave like this before,” the guy with big eyes asks Kai.

“I don’t know!” Kai say and pull his hair harshly. “She’s making me crazy!”

“Is that true?” you ask Sehun.

“I guess it is. He never spoke things like that before. You’re lucky I guess,” Sehun replied you while your cheek softly.

“But I don’t want him,” you pout.

“Serious? No one had ever rejected that guy before!” he asks you teasingly.

“Let me be first then,” you say and chuckle.

“Then who do you want, huh?” he ask you and focus his attention at his noodle.

“You.”

Hearing your answer make him choke his noodle and cough his throat out. You smile winningly and just then you notice that all attention were on you now.

“Really, Ju? I need to compete with Sehun?” Kai ask you. He seem so sure that he’s gonna win.

“Compete about what?” you ask him. You don’t really get the meaning of his words just now.

“Compete to obtain your heart.”

“My heart? If you want to compete about that, you need to compete with Myeon oppa,” you reply innocently.

“Who the hell is Myeon oppa now?” someone shout out of the blue. You notice one of the guys with pretty face look very pissed.

“Umm… me?” Suho raised his hand.

“Oh, sorry,” he apologize and continue eating.

“You like him? Out of us, you like him?” Kris asks and pointed his index finger at Suho.

“What’s wrong with me?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with him, blond guy? I thought it’s rude in Korea to point fingers at others?”

“Wow kid, you really pissed me off you know. How old are you again? 16?”

“14.”

“14?! I thought you said that she’s in your class?!” now he pointed his finger at Sehun. You had the urge to bite his finger, but you tried to chill down.

“Skip grades.”

“Ah, you are 14 but you talk back to me, huh? That’s rude. You should call me oppa!”

“And why is that?”

“Because I’m older than you and the third oldest here!”

“Now I know why you look like grandpa.” Eleven people laugh their off hearing your words and some of them even choke on their own food.

“I agree with you, Kai. She’s driving me insane slowly,” Kris say and pat Kai’s shoulder.

“Hey, enough of the bicker guys,” the chubby guy say. Immediately, all of them shut their mouth and no sound came out. “Ju-ssi, mind introduce yourself?” he ask you politely and smile.

“Umm…okay. I’m Park Ju Hye, 14, hot-tempered.”

“’Nice’ introduction,” Kris smirk.

“None of your business, blond guy.”

“Yah-”

“Kris!” chubby guy stern voice make Kris shut up his mouth. “I’m Xiu Min, the oldest,” he says at beam cutely at you.

“Oppa, you’re so cute! I feel like pinching your cheeks,” you say and make pinch the air.

He slightly blush and continue, “This is Luhan, blond-guy Kris, Suho @ Myeon oppa, innocent-guy Lay, eye liner-guy Baek Hyun, dinosaur Chen, happy virus Chan Yeol, big eyes D.O, panda Tao, Kai and lastly Sehun,” he inhale and continue back. “The name I said just now is in age order.”

“Ooo…”

“Nice to meet you Ju-ssi.”

“You’re so cute.”

“Hyung, I’m not dinosaur!”

“I can be your panda if you want!”

“Stay away from her! She’s mine!”

“Suho hyung, I think you forget to tell them something,” Sehun words left everyone puzzle, including Suho too.

“Am I?”

“Hyung! The one you told me at the corridor just now!” Sehun had lost his patient. Sometimes you wonder if Sehun is someone who lost their patient easily, like what happen in class just now.

“Oh! I remember! Guys, from now on, Sehun are Ju’s body guard.” Sehun anger face turns into arrogant face in a speed of light. Everyone at the table shock hearing Suho’s words and again few of them chock on their food.

“So don’t even think all of you can court Ju when she’s in my care! Hahaha…” Sehun laugh evilly.

“Suho hyung! Are you serious?”

“This player taking care of her?”

“Are you sure you were in your right mind when you decide this?”

A lot of complain can be heard from them.

“He needs to mature up, so I guess this task will help him.”

“But-”

“Ju won’t fall for him, so don’t worry.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

how would Suho knows you won't fall for Sehun, huh?