@_@ 1

The Lost Girl

Suho P.O.V

“Oh God! I’m gonna late for class, again!” murmured Suho while run as fast as he can to his class. “ this leg. I wish my leg were as long as Kris,” “That’s why I hate going to the meeting. If I knew they were talking crap,” Suho, the president of school. Well, it’s his job to take care of the students’ needs and meet the class monitor once a month to discuss about their class problem. “Asking for a TV in class is so illogical!” While walking through the hall and speaking to myself, suddenly, someone caught my attention. There’s a girl, sitting at the end of the hallway. I can’t really see her face because she covered her face with her palm. Slowly, I approached her.

“Are you alright?” I heard myself asking.

Your P.O.V

“Oh God! I think I took the wrong way. Oh God! Now I’m sure I’m taking the wrong way! I already walked here before! I’m completely doomed!” There you go, talking by yourself, and getting lost at your first day of school. Why this ing school is so big? Why the old man (principal) did ask me to find my own way? You felt like crying, but force yourself not too. After walking all around the school which is absolutely not, you felt your leg ache. So you decided to sit at the end of the hallway, crying and hoping that God will be kind enough to send you an angel and find your way,

          After a few minutes, crying and try to submit to your fate, you heard a voice, “Are you alright?”

You tilted your head and see a person looks like an angel and have the kindest voice ever standing in front of you. Oh God! He’s so handsome until he can burn my eyes into ashes! Did God send him from heaven to save me? You look at the angelic guy without even blinking.

Then the angel speak again, “Miss, are you alright? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?"

Suho P.O.V

“Miss, are you alright? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?” I repeated the questions again as she just sat there stared at me and remain silent. I crouch in front of her and her hair gently. And that’s when I feel my heart beat rapidly. Big brown eyes, long and curly eyelashes, long and wavy brown hair that tied into a ponytail, milky white skin, cherry-red lips. Oh God! She’s perfect. “I’ve never seen you before. Are you new here?” I heard myself asking.

She nodded.

“Are you hurt?”

She shook her head.

“Then why are you crying?” She remains silent again. She can speak, didn’t she?

“I’m lost,” she whispered. Her voice. She had a voice like angle.

“You’re what? Lost? Are you sure?” It’s kind of not logic at all. I meant, look, this school isn’t THAT big right.

She nodded.

“Can I see your timetable? I can help you finding your way to your class,” I sat in front of her. She looks at me with her big brown eyes before give me her timetable. Ah She’s in the same class with Sehun and Kai. “Umm… let’s go!”

“Huh?” She said while blinking innocently at me. Didn’t she realize she’s so cute that I felt like wanted to bite her? 

“Yeah, let’s go. Let me take you to your class,” I said while shoved back her timetable.

“I’m sorry for burdening you,” she said in a sad tone. Gosh! She really had the aura!

“Hey, it’s okay. It’s my job anyway,” I said while ruffle her hair. “Come on.”

 

YOUR P.O.V

Ah Ju! Stop being a freak! Just speak to him! You wanted to say something, but when you open your mouth, nothing happened. Suddenly, he crouches in front of you and stoke your hair gently. Oh God! His finger! Goddamnit! Stupid heartbeat! Stop beating so loud! He might hear it! And his eyes full of care. 

“I’ve never seen you before. Are you new here?”

You nodded. Yup, your voice still doesn’t want to tolerate with you.

“Are you hurt?” His angelic voice speaks again.

You shook your head. Now your eyes are off from him. You thought it’s a good move just by staring at the floor. At least my heart could cool down a bit.

“Then why are you crying?”

Aish! How should I answer him? Tell him the truth? It’s not that you don’t want this cute looking angel helps you, it’s just being lost in school is not a genius reason. You looked in his eyes, and you found the sincerity.

“I’m lost,” you heard your own voice. Yeah, you admit it and blushed a bit.

“You’re what? Lost? Are you sure?” His cute eyes became big as ping pong ball hearing your answer.

You suddenly regret told him the real situation. I should lie. Now he must thought that I’m being an idiot! You nodded, shyly.

“Can I see your timetable? I can help you finding your way to your class,” You looked at him and gave him what he asked for. Your hand and his hand brushes as you wanted to give him the timetable. As quick as lightning or maybe quicker, you can feel you heartbeat beating rapidly at the sudden touch. Then, you tilled your head a bit and looked him with full of attention. His dark coloured eyes, his cherry-pink lips, his nose, his innocent face. Oh God! He’s truly an angel. He flashes you his sweetest smile ever, and you felt your knee weaken. Thank God you are actually sitting.

“Umm… let’s go!”

“Huh?” you quite shocked by the sudden reaction.

“Yeah, let’s go. Let me take you to your class,” He said while shove back your timetable.

“I’m sorry for burdening you,” you said softly.

“Hey, it’s okay. It’s my job anyway,” he said while ruffle your hair. “Come on,” he said while reaching your hand and holds it tightly. And there goes your heart… beating like there’s no more tomorrow. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i combine two chapters in one. hehehe~~~