A little closer

Luscious Affliction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little closer

I gasped. Jungkook immediately showed a sign to ask me to relax.

"Gosh." he said.

"Excuse me?" i shoved off his hand and added "Where are your fans? we're gonna get caught. Bye."

"I saw you eavesdropping or peeking,whatever it is. I hated that so-"

"I had no choice. I didn't want to be engulfed by your inhumane fangirls. Are you done? Bye." The change in the way i speak was totally obvious.

"Now what did i do wrong?"

"Nothing. And please,people are staring. I dont like it." I was trying to escape but this time he pulled my arms and dragged me to the theatre that was not in use for the moment.

"Now,we can talk."

"What can we talk about? Coffee? Goodbye." i tried to escape again.

"Why are you not interested or curious about me?" he said in hurriedness and added "I'm sorry,that's not what i meant."

I felt my cheeks flushed and burned.

"I-i'm just. I dont like yuor fans."

"i dont like them too. Youre not one of them. I like you." he stared intensely. The air between us is now awkward. He added "I mean, youre so different from them and this makes you stand out. You're special and unique. And i like it."

Gosh. He sure knows how to make a girl go wild. My hormones was out of control. I hate it when guys stare at me like this. I am weak for that.

"Uhm....okay??"

"Why are you in this school? You have yet to tell me."

"We aren't close and its a long story but rest assured, i didnt come here because of you. OKay bye." i finally managed to walk off when i heard a clap that echoed in the theatre. Who is that? I turned to see that Jungkook was doing the same. Just then, a guy in a golden brown coat stood in the stage. Ah, its Kim Taehyung.

"Omo." i said.

He continued to clap and said "Woah..goodjob. I captured this scene on my camera so perfectly and beautifully." he clapped again and said "thanks for this inspiration. I'll add this to my upcoming drama."

"H-hyung!" Jungkook shouted.

"Surprise !!" Taehyung replied. He was cute and attractive. I took this opportunity to ask some questions about the Drama club. When Jeon and I left, he cant stop shouting across the theatre repeatedly "Our dongsaeng is in love, he has grown up!" I dont know what to feel honestly.

 

-Jungkook's POV-

I was so lucky. I nearly gave ________ a kiss. Imagine Taehyung witnessing it live and whats worst, capturing it on the camera. It'll be okay to him but Seokjin Hyung would beat the hell out of me and I'll have to eat 50 ddeokbokki again for the punishment. He always said that i am too young to be in love. But why can't I? I dont know if I'm in love with _______. She gives me adrenaline rush and i tend to slip words from my mouth. She's pretty,nice,unique,and everything. I will do anything to protect her especially from the wicked ShinYoung. Its only the first day and shes already picking on her. Who does she think she is? And seeing how ______ react to shinyoung, i can totally picture how she would be hurt when the school bullies pick on her. It would be very unpleasant. She's someone i wanna protect. I chased after her as she run out of the theatre.

 

-Your POV-

For goodness sake. Can he stop following me? I'm just heading back class and he's tailing me. Look at all the gazes im receiving from people. I hated those. It was only the first day of school and im already worn out. I rested my head on the table when the girl that picked on me earlier on glared and kicked the leg of my table. I heard Jungkook clear his throat.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" she asked, pouting.

Yucks. I hate it when girls act cute too. Its just utterly disgusting.

"Don't bother me." he replied.

"Oppa, i know that you want to put up a strong front because you are a man. But it is my responsibility to make sure that you are alright."

"Are you my eomma? apa? hyung? eonnie? youre just my classmate."

"Oppa...am i not even your friend...?"

Just then, some of my classmates started giggling because she look stupid and classmatezoned, worser than being friendzoned. I went back to rest my head on the table which probably got noticed by her. She came walking to me and i took this chance to see her name. 'Lee Shin Young' .

"Ya ! Did you flirt with my Jungkook ? He changed." she shouted back at me when Jungkook interupted her "Or do you not know me enough yet."

"J-Jeon Jungkook oppa.."

"Please excuse me, im not involved in this drama." i said firmly. NaEun immediately helped me and settled this issue. I am definitely grateful for her or i can already imagine how tough my life will be.

School ended. I was walking while reading my blog when something went "BOO!!" . I looked up. It was noneother than Jungkook. I was staring at him when a sound woke my senses up. My phone fell and it cracked.

"OMG" i said as i squat to pick it up. My heart was torn to pieces. I was also reading something exciting. "What are you gonna do wih this now ?!" i asked, sounding fierce.

"Chill. It just merely dropped and cracked. See, its still working fine just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter