The Affair

Luscious Affliction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Affair

"szzle.....szzleeee..." the sound of the ice cubes in the plain water made. I combed my soft brown hair with my fingers and sighed heavily. I settled down in front of my precious - my computer that was covered with small little glittery jeweleries sticked on them with long soft and furry keychains around it , after closing the door.

"Ahh.... Jinja....." I thought, "What should i blog this time round..." 

I scrolled the home page back and forth, thinking of my life and its setbacks.

 

 

"Here... are some strawberries . Take it as an apology from me... I'm sorry." my mother apologised.

"Ya! How can you enter without knocking the door?"

"I..I did , but you were in deep thoughts . So... i think you didn't heard."

"...Fine, but do you think things can always be settled by simply saying a 'sorry' ?"

"Even if you're not accepting my apology , I'm sorry still. "

The door shutted , leaving my room a total pin drop silence. The air was cold and still . I could only hear myself breathing . I looked at the plate of strawberries , took one , and deeped it into a pile of sugar . It was sweet , but somehow it tasted bitter .

The door was knocked again . I rolled my eyes . 

"Yeah...I thought it will be good if you transfer to another school , so... I've gotten you a form. Apply it and give it to me . Its for your benefit , not me ."

"Why didn't you discuss this with me earlier on? No, Im not filling it ."

"Since you and Sol quarreled , i guess your Ten years of friendship were down in the drain , and s-"

"You caused it , and now you're asking me for a favour? wow ."

"And since you guys are not in good terms , I don't believe you can focus on your studies . I know its my fault , so now I'm asking you to transfer, I'm helping you. It's for your own benefit."

"You know what ? You're helping me by leaving me alone . I know dad passed away when i was Nine , but that doesn't give you the right to have an affair with Sol's dad ! Do you know that because of this stupid affair , its causing her parents to divorce , and she is totally ignoring me right now?! "

"Enough said , Just fill-"

"I'm not filling in . And I never will ." I pushed my mum out of my room gently , reached out for the door knob and shut the door .

Things wasn't going as smoothly as I thought and I think it never would.

 

 

 

-Jejin High School-

I walked alone by the streets with my school bag along with me .

"Pathetic. Tsk. I'm so pathetic ." I said to myself . I continued walking . I knew its impossible between me and Sol . But I really couldn't bear to drop this friendship . I was just so deep in thoughts , but I know where I am heading to after school . I walked out of the school gate , and continue walking along the streets - alone . 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ice blended latte with hot chocolate topping please ." I called for an order . I was in a coffee shop my dad usually visits , and this was the last place I met my father , before he passed away . I brought Sol here once , but I know , she at recognising streets and roads , so she'd never really visit this place alot in the later times , since she only visitted once .

 

 

 

"Here is your order ."

I nodded my head , and stared miserably at the cup of latte .

'Sigh.... a cup of sadness I'm drinking ." I mummered . I took a sip , and added , "But the best coffee i've ever tasted ." 

I was about to take another sip of it , when a stranger appeared before my eyes .

"This... is yet the best ." a guy recommended . He has good looks . A teenager , with a nice body built .

"You... didn't drug this drink right..? I suppose?" I asked awkwardly . He grabbed his cup of coffee and replied ,"Hi lady , but since when did I say i was letting you try the best coffee? Dont assume because assume is just an out of u and me ." he smiled at me , left and took a sit nearby .

"WHAAAT . Such a Sarcastic smile." I mumbled again . I couldn't stand the sight of the guy , and left the shop with my self-assumed 'best coffee' . I barely had anywhere else to go, so I headed back to where I dreaded most - home .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I slammed my room door and set before my computer .

I got to admit, life is pretty boring after Sol and I quarreled. I had to keep my readers updated with my life but I had nothing to blog about, until I thought of the incident then.

"I'm SOOOOO gonna blog this . pshh ." I said to myself .

 

"A...We....ird... Guy.." I said muthured under my breath as I typed the title of my blog .

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter