Who are you?

Luscious Affliction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.s. Ok so i am finally back again, after super lot of school work,hectic schedule and just basically catching up with my life. I am having my national exam this year (a very important exam) so i will need to prepare myself for it at the end of the year. I hope you guys will be okay with it!!

Who are you?

 

I slipped into my black ripped jeans. I guess it is okay to put on this as it wasn't too ripped, and wasn't exactly ripped. I wore my plain,white long sleeve shirt which was pretty tight,and wore a denim jacket over it. I wore some authentic necklace keeping in mind that I'm visiting a rich school for an interview. I slipped on my adidas superstar and carried my black brandy melville shoulder bag. Afterall,thats the only expensive shoe,bag and necklace i have. I applied a simple makeup and left.

It took me 35 minutes to reach,excluding getting uphill. I took footsteps up and it felt like forever.

I was warmly greeted by a water fountain,so classy I thought I was at a 5 star hotel. I've never seen Seoul so beautiful before. The scenery here is just so beautiful and i can spot my favourite cafe from afar. I walked into the school and wow, I was greeted with a bingsu cafe. This,is how a rich school is like. I finally understand. You have no idea how budget Jejin High is.

As i followed the sign to the office, I stopped to check if i have brought my form. Just then, I saw a group of intriguing yet intimidating girls clinging and crowding around,walking past me.

"Are those the y girls i always see in dramas?" I thought to myself,and continued searching my form. Because i wasn't tying my hair,it fell and covered my face as i was looking down. I took out my form when i heard-

"Jungkook ah"

I was shocked and i didn't move,as i didn't want him to see me,and brisked walked into the office.

 

 

"____________?"

"Ne."

The lady, I assume, the principal, looked at me from head to toe. Just then,I felt very conscious about the way I dress. Is it too informal? Not up to her standard? Not 'high' in quality? Or is it...my 'ripped' jeans?.. It may appear to be too inappropriate for her as she in in her forty's. She cleared .

"How is your studies in JeJin?"

"Average."

"Family background?"

"Oh,my parents divorced. My dad left when i was 9 and i am living with my mother."

"Oh...10 years without your dad..I see. Your mum's occupation?"

"She's a childcare teacher and a president in a cafe. She love both kids and food studies so..."

"How does she handle 2 jobs?"

"Since she is the president of the cafe, She'll only have to visit the cafe once every week. She works at the childcare Everyday except Wednesday."

"Isn't that a lot of work? And the reason for your transfer?"

Obviously I'm not telling her about my mum's affair. She is already so judgemental.

"There is some personal problems between me and a student and since my mother has high hopes on me, she wants me to be in a good school like RyukJoo."

"Mmm..." She opened my school's performance and profiles documents.

"You've been performing well. But you've skipped school twice and you're late for school for four times?! Then how are you gonna make it when this school is uphill?" She raised her voice a little.

 

Just then, the door of the office cracked open.

"Ah...Jungkoo-" the principal got interrupted by her assistant,I presume as I didn't turn to look.

"Young master came as you ordered."

Young...young master?

"You, whats your name. Er.... _____.._____....._____...thats it for today, you may leave."

Oh gosh. I hated her so much. Must she mention my name? I picked my bag,bowed and left. Thank god my hair covered my face or else Jungkook would have seen me. i took my steps quickly and squeezed throught the crowd of girls which i supposed, was crowding at Jungkook earlier on,gathering outside the office. It was so difficult to even catch a breath. I felt lucky that i didn't bring my backpack because a shoulder bag would've been easier to handle in such situation. Who exactly is Jungkook?Why is he called young master? Why is he so famous in school? I've decided to tour around the school as it was still early. Just then, I stumbled upon a notice board and there was actually a section where they put all the names of the people who played most of the part in the school's donated furnitures and shares etc. I came across a name called 'Jeon In Seok'. Is that Jungkook's dad? Or is it just coincidence? Unconsciously, I murmmured Jungkook's name under my breath when a voice broke my train of thoughts.

"Jungkook?" A man came up to me.

"Oh..omo. I was just thinking of something"

"Do you mean Jeon jungkook, by any chance?"

With hestitation, I nodded my head so i would'nt need to explain to this man about how we met and stuff.

"oh,you know our dear boy? Hello, nice to meet you." he stretched his arms out for a handshake. His gummy smile was so perfect.

"Erm....not really but yeah. Hi !" I shook.

"Ah,fangirl of his? Keke. What is your name?"

Ew. fangirl? i cringed a hard time. But nonetheless, i nodded to prevent myself from explaining. "__________,and you?" I smiled so that i wouldn't appear to be a fierce woman. First impression matters afterall.

"Oh hello ! Im Kim Taehyung."

Kim...Taehyung? This name looks familiar, its like i've seen it somewhere before.

"Oh, are you a teacher here?"

"Yep, and you?"

"Ugh...Im transferring to this school, but i do not know if the principal would take me in. I think i gave her a bad impression, especially the way i dressed myself today."

"Ah....i see. but you should be yourself. But if you're transferring because of Jungkook, I'd prefer you not to."

"Why?" I was curious afterall.

"i admit he does come to school everyday. but because he is always surrounded by a bunch of fangirls, he hardly ever attend classes and have to report to the office every 2 hour. About his opinion on fangirls, I would like to keep it private because I would want to respect his privacy."

okay. If he comes to school but doesn't attend classes, then why not stay home?

"Woah..Is he that famous?"

"You have no idea, oh my." He gave me his gummy smile again, bid goodbye and walked off.

 

I ordered my best coffee. This time, its a take away,just in case I bump into that cocky but famous . When i reached home, I immediately went on my blog and did some research on him. At this moment,it came to me,Kim Taehyung was one of his brothers of the 6. Wouldn't it be weird to read each other on their blog? A blog is so personal. What exactly is the relationship between them? I had a sudden thought. If he has 5000 readers but so many fans, wouldn't i have more? I scoffed but laugh pathetically. Indeed, the difference when you reveal your school and your face. But then again, he wasn't known for his life stories. he was known for his face. 

Ive then decided to search on his dad.

"Jeon In Seok is a local lawyer. Previously majored in biomedical and earned a diploma certificate"

Nowonder Jungkook is so gifted too, and also his dad is pretty hot. I wouldn't be surprised if someone still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter