✘What should I do..

The best is yet to be ♥

Now,it was only matter of time when my sister could come back home.It's impossible to describe how much I waited it.Till then I accepted with a lot of job offers.I started to make a new drama and they even asked me to play the main character in one movie.I wasn't really ready for this and I said I'll let them know after I'm done with the new drama,luckily they said it's okay and they will wait.I worked hard, so time can fly fast.JaeJoong kept appearing front of me.I don't know how,I wasn't sad at all.But who knows-from the last time he knew me better than myself,so I can't really tell you if I was sad or not.Actually to tell you the thruth,he's a good company.Yeah,he keeps on talking until you just yell to him to shut up but that's something I like about him.I mean..It wouldn't be him if he wouldn't talk so much.He's still as happy as he was before.I think that's the soul thing you know,always cheering up.But right now I can't imagine my life without him.When I wake up,he has always put a dress for me.I never choose my outfift of the day by myself.He also puts all my paper work to it's place and knows all the things I want at the moment.I mean..When I come home from work,I'm really exchausted,he already knows what I need.He has buyed a movie and we're gonna watch it together.I come home and lights are on,I always know that he's there,waiting for me.The dinner is ready and he also knows which day I take a shower and which day I take a bath,so when I'm gonna take a bath,everything's already settled for me.When I fall asleep,he always takes the book from me and puts something between the book,so I won't lose my lines,moves my earphones and switches my iPod off.So that's the reason I think I wouldn't make it without him,not anymore.I would say I'm even mardy.
Okayokay,how long I'm gonna talk about him,now it's YoSeob's turn.He's totally changed.He's even more kinder than he was before.Sometimes I think what I should give back to him.I only take and he only gives,that's the only thing that is worrying me in my life right now.He always tells me not to worry cause it makes him happy to help me and make me happy.He always takes me out to dinner and asks me to go to their concerts,which are all so awsome,of course.Talking about other boys..I also cannot imagine my life without them.They all complete my life,without them there would be just emty spaces.They're like...More than the family I have never had.Or..If I could say it better then they remind me the feeling of family,when I was little.They always help and support eachother.Laugh together,cry together and being happy for eachother.One day was...Just unbelievable.I was just on my filming scene and then..They just jumped out of nowhere,with a lot lot lot of candys and food,just to make me happy,they had even made a poster which said ''MaeRi!You can do it,you're the best!'' .That really made my heart warm.Talking about HyunSeung,he has totally forgotten about the incident that happened at that night at my place.I guess it's because JaeJoong has already used to the life that he can't do anything he wants when my friends are around.He's just careful.GiKwang is even more weird than before.He keeps on sleeping,so peacefully,just everywhere he thinks it's okay.One day they were at my place and he asked to go to bathroom and he never came back,cause he just fell asleep in there.Boys have told me many other stories,where and when he keeps on sleeping.Unbelivable.But you know,that's GiKwang,he must do it,or he's not GiKwang anymore.DooJoon found him a girl he liked and it took him a long to confess,but he still did it.Of course we all helped him,which was something that he was upset about.He always said that he can do it by himself but of course we all know he wouldn't be where he's right now,without us.
I meet YoSeob basically every day.He comes as often as he can,to pick me up from work.Then he already knows that I need to go to shop.Then he comes to my place and we make dinner together.He's already used to JaeJoong.When something is just floating front of him,it's pretty usual for him.Of course he's a little shocked when he's pumping into something that is not even there,but he's also getting used to that.That doesn't happen often though,only when all the three of us make dinner together.It's pretty tiring for me to translate or actually transform the text that JaeJoong told to YoSeob but...I think I own it to both of them,they are just so good to me.And to watch them like that..They seem like best friends.They can even do well without me,they know pretty well how to communicate without me.Jaejoong just takes a piecer of paper and pen and it's done.

It was just usual morning for me.I heard my cellphone ringing and I knew it's time to wake up.
I smelled the good breakfast smell and walked downstairs.I saw YoSeob standing there,waiting for me.As soon as I saw him I quickly ran and hugged him.He was spinning me around like crazy and when he finally put me down I felt really dizzy.But that was nothing cause the good smell of food kept me on my feet.

''Now...It's yours,JaeJoong's or both of your work?'' I asked him smiling and walking to the table.

''This time it's only me.I gave JaeJoong a free day.It was hard to send him somewhere else but I know what he likes so,I still made it.'' He said while smiling.

''Can you tell me too,what he likes?You seem to know him better than I do.'' I said with a little suprised face and started to eat.

''Mmm..It's secret.''

''You!!'' Food flew out of my mouth.  ''Wups,sorry..You!'' I spoke again. '''Why you do this to me?I really need to know,I own him a lot.''

''That's exactly the reason why I must not tell you.You have a lot of work without it anyway.''

I only looked at him with a little sad face but the food was so good that I just kept on eating.

''We're going out today.'' He suddenly said.

''Eh?''

''Mhm.'' He said and smiled.

''But I have work.''

''No..I should remind you that we know your schedule better than you do.''

''Oh..I really have a free day today?''

''Mmm.And we're gonna take your sister home.''

''EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHH?  r-r-really?? reallyreallyreally?''

''Really.'' He smiled again. 

Everything is going better and better.That was the best morning in my life. I quickly stood up and hugged him from happiness.

''You smell so good today.'' I told him after hugging him.

''Of course I do.I'm made of flowers.''

''Flower boy.''

''Ok..'' He stood up and came to me.  ''I gotta go,I have another show to do,I'll call you later,ok?''

''Ok.'' I answered.

He gave a kiss on my cheek and went to door.

''Don't leave before me!'' He yelled at the last moment and closed the door.

Soon I felt as full as possible and then stood up and put the music as loud as possible,so the ground under my feet shaked.
I remembered the old good times when I just have met B2ST and listened Freeze.So I decided to listen freeze.I jumped and danced around in my huge house and choose a clothes for myself.It was so long time ago when I last did it.
After I wore the clothes I wanted and all the other good stuff I turned the music off to call ShinHye.

''Yoboseyo?''

''Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy sunshine.''

''Heyyyyyyy''

''Mmmm...I just felt like calling you.''

''Oh..You must be in a good mood.''

''Yeeeees,I'm so happy.My sis is coming home tonight,you know.What can be better than this.''

''Really?Can I come and visit you some day?''

''Of course.Oh wait...I gotta go,someone's front of my door.'' I said after hearing a door bell.

''Ok,take care darling!Annyeong!'' 

I hung up and went to see who is it.
I opened the door and it was JaeJoong.

''Since when you use the door?I thought it's a lot..'' I said while laughing until he put his hands on my shoulder and pushed me inside.

''Is..Is something..'' I tried to ask but he just.... He just kissed me.He held my head with his right hand and his left hand was holding my neck.Soon he slowly moved off and looked deep in my eyes.

''I thought...You..Got a ...Free day.''

''Just..Don't wear those clothes.I already put your clothes on the bed,wear those.''

''What?Why?I think I'm fine in these.''

''No...You must wear the other ones.''

I saw his wet eyes and thought what's wrong..Something must be really wrong that he's sad.
And then he left.Yeah,I tried to stop him but he just vanished,as usual. I went up to watch the clothes and there was a beautiful white dress,with a beautiful white shoes.They seemed formal.First I didn't plan to wear them but since he was so sad then I thought I still should,whatever was the reason for this.

The time just moved so fast and soon YoSeob was there.

''Hey princess!'' He greeted me in front of his car.

''Hey..'' I said.

''What's wrong?Where did your good mood go?''

''Aaah?What?It's still here.Let's go.'' I sat in the car and still kept on thinking why is JaeJoong like that.

''We're here.'' He said and I woke up.I looked out of the window and we weren't front of the hospital.

''Whe-where are we?'' I looked into his eyes.

He only looked at me and smiled.Then he went out and opened my door.I stepped out and went into one big big glass house.
There was nobody in it.We took a elevator and soon we were on the roof.
The elevator's door opened and I saw such a beautiful place.Everywhere were lightings and candles.I thought it's just another dinner,as YoSeob likes to do for me.
I saw a big white table front of me and YoSeob took me there to take a seat.I couldn't say anything.I saw how he was looking at me so deeply,to hear what I think of all this stuff,but I was speechless.It has never been so..special.
So like that we just sat there and ate our dinner.

''You're full?'' He finally asked me.

''Mm.'' I said and smiled.

He stood up and took me to the other side of roof.

''Close your eyes.'' He said.

''What?''

''Naaah,you.'' And he put his hands on my eyes,to cover them.

It took like 10 seconds and he removed his hands.

''You may open them now.''  

I opened my eyes and I saw a firework from one hotel roof.The hotel was really close to us,so I should have seen who but these fireworks on fire but there was nobody.Could it be him? The first letter that went to the air was W then came I,L,L,Y,O,U,B,E,M,Y,G,I,R,L,F,R,I,E,N,D,M,A,E,R,I,?

I turned around to see YoSeob's face who was standing beside me.I saw how he bit his buttom lip and his eyes where big as puppy's.
My heart was beating like crazy and I didn't know what to say.I could only think of JaeJoong.Was that the reason he was so sad in the morning?Could it be that...
Oh my god and when I say now to yes to YoSeob then he..Will he break?What will happen then?
Ohh..What should I do.. I only kept thinking and looked into YoSeob's eyes who patiently waited my answer.