✘I need to change.

The best is yet to be ♥

''YoSeob,I...'' I didn't even know at that moment what to say..I just tried to show him that there is something I want to say.Yeah,there was something..But what?

''You know what?You don't need to answer right now.'' He said,as he would know how confused I am.

''O..O-okay..Umm..''

''But..Can you tell me what's the problem?If..There's someone else then..You should just tell me.Cause then I just...I don't know,I would just stop hoping.''

''YoSeob.I'm just confused right now.I just need to know what I feel,that's all.''

''If you would...Feel something then trust me,you would have said yes as soon as you saw the question.''

''But..''

''It's okay.I understand..To you..I'm..More like a..Brother,right?''

I didn't know what to say.As he said once..He has always liked me.He always looked me like that.But I've never thought about being together with him.He's just...A person in my everyday life.

''I need to change.'' I heard him talking to himself after he saw me thinking and not answering.

''What?No..No way.Don't change.I like you how you are right now.''

Then I saw he turned around and started walking.

''YoSeob wait.Don't think of some weird things right now.Really,I like you as you are,you don't need to change at all!Please YoSeob..'' I kept on talking but he just ignored me and started to walk downstairs.He seems like me..When It's like that..I never notice there's an elevator.
I just followed him,even though we were so high and there was a lot of stairs to go...I just followed him.

''YoSeob!!!Are you mad?'' 

''No...Just...You don't know how I was before I met you.I..Since I met you I just...I'm so afraid to any kind of wrong move.Cause I'm so afraid to loose you.But now...Maybe girls just like those kind of people like I was before.
You remember our first days?How I was then?''

''Y...Yeah.''  I said and then He..He didn't say anything,he just turned around and headed to go through another stair.

''YoSeob...Could you just..Not think how to be and just..Be like you would be naturally?Just..You.I mean..It's..''  And then suddenly it went just so dark as possible,I couldn't see anything.And I heard a lot of noise.It went all down...Soon it was just so far..And then the noise stopped.I just stood there,frozen and didn't know what to do.And then the light went back on again.

''YoSeob?''  He wasn't there.I was amazed that he could escape from me cause it was so dark..How he knew where are the steps?

I started to walk again.Since YoSeob was gone I thought I should take an elevator on the next floor.
I walked and walked until...I frozed again.
There he was...Lying down,blood everywhere.I started to shake.I felt like falling down any minute,but I knew I have to check if he's alive.

''JaeJoong!!!!'' I jelled as soon as I found out he's alive.I knew he was somewhere there,so I just kept on yelling.
Soon he appeared and took him to the car and we went to hospital.
I couldn't cry again,because of the shock,until the doctor came to us saying that his condition is only going worse.

''Please save him...You can't let him go,you have to save him!!'' I totally lost my control and just kneeled down and begged the doctor until the other boys came and calmed me down.I just watched the doctor going to the surgery room,to save my YoSeob.

''How could this happen...I should have just say yes.''

''He...He asked you to be his girlfriend,right?'' DooJoon asked me.

''Yes...I should have said yes...Maybe now I don't even have the chance to say that.I'm so stupid...So stupid..''

''You're not.Calm down,it's gonna be alright.I know he will stay alive,he's strong.''

He hugged me strogly and I almost fell asleep in his arms...But no,I still didn't,I just couldn't until I would hear the results.

''You..Babo,YoSeob...You said you won't let anything bad happen again...You said...You said it's gonna be alright from now on...And now...Do you really plan to go like this?'' 

I talked to myself and cried.
Then the doctor came out.

''Doctor!!'' We all ran to him after waiting for so long time.

''He stayed alive.Now it's only matter of time when he'll wake up.''

I felt like a stone falling down of my heart.I just fell down,on the ground to sit and cried because of happiness.

''I told you he's strong.'' DooJoon helped me back up again and we went to see him.

There he was..Sleeping like an angel.So peaceful,worrying about nothing.Like..He was first,when we met.He was so confident.He wasn't afraid of saying anything he wanted.
Yeah..Maybe YoSeob was actually right.Maybe I just miss the old angry and bad YoSeob.But on the other hand..No way.Cause it's YoSeob...Who cares how he acts,he's just YoSeob.And that's the most important.

''Thank you for staying alive.'' I went to his bed and kept on crying because of happiness.

*after 3 days.*

I and JaeJoong went to hospital every single day to change the flowers and just to be there when he wakes up.

''DumDum!!'' Suddenly all the five of them stepped in.

''Heeeyyy'' I greeted them.

''So what's up?He's still sleeping so peacefully and forgeting about the work he has to do right?'' DongWoon said.

''Haha,yeah.''

''So,how are you?Tired?'' DooJoon asked.

''Yeah well..'' 

''He's up!!!'' GiKwang yelled and I turned to see YoSeob's face.

He really was awake.I just quikly ran and hugged him.

''YoSeob,I'm so sorry.''  I said and felt his hand on my back.Then I looked into his eyes and he frowned on that.
Then I stood up and he looked around.
Then he looked to JunHyung's face and tried to talk,which didn't go well at first,cause his voice was pretty much gone.But in the end he still said what he wanted to say.

''Hyung..''

''Mhm?'' JunHyung said.

''Hkhm..Umm..Who's she?''  And he pointed on me...

''She?'' JunHyung also pointed on me.  ''She's MaeRi.DumDum.''

YoSeob still stared at me and then looked back to JunHyung eyes again and made a weird face.

''Umm..YoSeob 7?'' JunHyung said to YoSeob,but he still seemed to be confused.

''8?'' JunHyung asked, already given up a hope and looked into my eyes.

He doesn't remember me..
He...He doesn't remember me..

I felt how I fell to sit on the ground,still thinking..

He..Doesn't remember me..