✘It's not funny you know-It's not?Really?.....-Well...

The best is yet to be ♥

We drived and drived until we arrived front of the house again.So we..Stepped out of the car and DongWoon tried to cover me ...somehow.That was useless though.I actually couldn't sse anything else than the ground front of me,so I just waited impatientally when we get inside.Finally I saw a door.    

''Oh gosh...What I'm gonna do now?''  I asked DongWoon.      

''First,lets just go upstars and..consider...everything.''  

And we started to walk.A little while later we arrived to the apartment.And I saw manymany boys sitting down in a circle.There were so many of them,so I guess all members were there.Then I saw...I think it was GiKwang(I still can't remember all the names properly)standing up and as soon as he got up,he also spoke.    

''There you are.Where did you get her?''      

 ''Mmmm...You guys called to manager?He called me and said people called him and said where she was.''          

 ''Oh yeah,we did.We asked him to find her.What if something would have happened to her and...Ohhh.''          

 ''Okay,guys.Now.Can anyone of you explain me what the hell is going on?Who gave them the right to...write these things just because YoSeob hit me with his motorcycle???''          

 ''Aish..First just...Sit and calm down okay.'' -Said HyunSeung.   DongWoon showed with a finger where I can sit and he sat next to me.So now we sat all in a circle.    

 ''The thing is...''     One of them looked to my face and...he tried to say it,but..I saw it was hard to him.      

''He didn't only hit you,he also took you home.And...There surely were manymany people who saw this and..Of course they got money when they sent these pictures to media.'' Said one of them.    

 ''Yeah,DongWoon is right.YoSeob should have thinked of that earlier.''        Wait a minute...Where's YoSeob?Aishh...          

''Okay,I can't say there's anything..bad if one of you will have girlfriend and stuff, so if they want to take pictures and sneak over your private life then okay,but they shouldn't send pictures...That...They don't know anything about,so...I mean...If...YoSeob would have give you ,HyunSeung, a ride,then would you guys have been...gays immidiately?''        They laughed on that.      

''Well,yeah,of course you're right and we totally understand what you feel and think,but...That's the point where we can't do...almost anything.We can only call them and ask them to remove these pictures from the internet,but that's all.''        Spoke DongWoon.    

''Yeayea,I understand.I just....It feels bad you know.And I feel bad for...YoSeob too.''    

''YoSeob?Well..Yeah,but right now,you're the victim here.So worry about yourself cause...Now it's going to be kinda...Hard for you.For a while.''   Said HyunSeung.        

 ''Where is YoSeob anyway?''        

''He went to talk to media,to make things clear for them.''    Said DongWoon.
   
''Oh...Umm...But..I think I should go home now.I have work tomorrow,so..I want to rest.''      

 ''Work??Ohoh,nononono,you have to forget about work for a while.This is going to be impossible for you now.''   Said DooJoon.    

 ''Eh?What do you mean impossible?I have to do the job,it's really really neseccary you know.''        

''I know but,you can't.'' Said DooJoon agin.    

''Woooooh,wait a minute.I can't?But I have to...I need to pay my bills and sooner or later buy an apartment for myself and...So many things what I need to do with that money.''      They all just looked at me like I couldn't understand at all what's the situation right now,but of course I did.I just...Couldn't believe how much trouble one person can cause..  

''Well..You can work for us meanwhile you still can't work there.We can pay for you.''  Said DongWoon who thought he had a GREAT idea.    

 ''Are you kidding me?This would make things worse,if she would come here everyday again..Then think about the people who sees this.''    Said DooJoon.But DongWoon talked back.    

''But we can send a car front of her house and she just jumps on and...drives here or...where ever.''        

   ''Waitwait.Wait a minute.I really think that's not a good idea.What if they're front of my house and then they...follow my car and still see this and...AAAh,I don't even want to think about this.''       DongWoon just frew on this.          

 ''Aaaiissshh,I'm so tired.''  I said.          

''But go and sleep.Maybe it is better for you to be here for a while,until YoSeob is back and tells us how things went.''Said DooJoon again.      

''Eeemm..You're serious?I can sleep?But..That would be weird..Wouldn't it?''      

 ''Not at all,you can sleep on my bed.''  Said DongWoon and smiled.  

  ''Umm...But you..''  

   ''No buts,gogogogo.''   He stood up and grabbed my hand to take me to the bedroom.    

  ''I sleep there.Gogo.''   And he just...Basically pushed me to his bed.Then he did everything to make the room as dark as possible and then....    

''Night.!''   And he closed the door.Welll..That was quick.I couldn't even say anything.I only heard their voices from living room,but I couldn't understand what they were talking about.But I was really super tired,so I just fell asleep.
The next moment I woke up when I saw a light trough my eyes.But that was just for a one moment.The room was still dark.So I didn't even open my eyes,but I heard someone talking.    

 ''You think it's okay to go in there now?''    And a lot of other voices,but again, I couldn't really understand what they were talking about.So I just...Almost fell back to sleep but then I heard clear talking again.  

''Why I have to sleep with DongWoon,you can sleep with him.''      

 ''Aish...No,I won't sleep with anyone,I want to sleep alone.''     And then I reconised YoSeobs voice.  

  ''Come on guys,why you just can't sleep like this for a one night.''    

  ''You and DongWoon sleep together!You're both same,you both don't have anything to say about this...sleeping together,so you just sleep together.''      

''Fine''   I heard YoSeob again.  

''Fine.''    And then I heard how the bed clattering and felt the shaking.And then I saw a light through my eyes again.This time I decided to open one eye,but reaaaallly little,so anyone couln't see this really.But I saw YoSeob with his phone.

 ''Guys,what time we have to wake up tomorrow?''  He asked.Actually,that was really loudly asked.    

''Sssshhh.Umm..Wasn't the show 9?So..I think...7:30 would be great.''    I couldn't hear anything anymore.And then also the light went away.  

  ''Good night.''      

  ''Night''     I heard them again.

*Morning*

I woke up and the room was emty.I ran to living room but also that one was emty.I felt hungry,so I just went to look for the ramen again,cause that was the only thing that I knew where it was.But then I saw a letter.  

*Heyyyyyyyy,good morning YoSeob 7!!!!!!Now...we had a show to do but you can relax and feel yourself like at home,okay?As we can see you already went to take your ramen but we hide this from you,soooo...Go and find it!Have fun! WITH love........SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO B2ST!*        

 ''Aish you guys...First,I'm already YoSeob 8!!!And second....Guyysss...Why you had to hide this....It's not funny at all,I'm so hungry...''  So I started to search.First,I thought it must be in the kitchen so I just searched all the kitchen,but it wasn't there.So I went to living room.And after a little search I found a photoalbum.I saw a lot of B2ST pictures and I only laughed,cause these huys are really funny.I saw even YoSeob smiling there.But waitwait...My ramen.So kept searching.Meanwhile I was concentrating on finding my ramen I found a lot of toys and...Sweets.If I uderstood right then...All thsese thousands of toys and snakcs and....sweets were from fans.   ''Uhh,they're so lucky....How I want these sweets...''   Nonono,you have to keep searching.So I headed to the bedroom.I thought....Maybe they put this to my bed and I didn't even see?So I went to look,but there was nothing.But then I saw something juting out under YoSeobs mattress.I didn't really know if I can touch it but...I was really curious so I just took a look.That was newspaper.On the first page...

*Superstar Yang YoSeob from B2ST lost his parents and brother in a terrible car accident.YoSeob got hurt really badly and is being at the momen't at the hospital.His sister couldn't get so much hurt and doctors said she's alright.But what caused that terrible accident?Can YoSeob continue his career?*

Next to that was a horrible picture of a car that was...really...broken.To be honest,if I would be stupid,I couln't understand that it's a car at all.Oh poor YoSeob...So...Is that the reason why he runs away like this?Could it be a reason why he's...Really sad....really...often..?But what happened?What caused this accident?I wasn't really sure if I should ask this from YoSeob...Maybe he gets angry.So I just put this back where it was and continued searching.Finally I found my ramen from the bathroom.Yeah,really weird place to hide it.And I just came out of there when I heard voices.So I closed quickly the door.Cause I only had my T-Shirt and underwear on.  

''Hahhahahaaa,yaaaa that was kinda weird wasn't it?''          

 ''Kinda,but fun!''   I heard them laughing..Oh crap,how I can get out of here now...      

 ''Where's YoSeob7?She's not asleep right?It's kinda...late you know..''  It was only 12 !!!Okay...Maybe just a little late....But I sleep long!!!!  

 ''I go and check.''   I heard how they opened the bedroom door.

''Karen!?'' ....

   ''Karen??...She's not here.''   And then they started to scream all over the apartment.

  ''Karen?''    Then I heard DongWoon front of the bathroom.

  ''Karen are you in there?''    

  ''Aaam...Y-y-y-yeah.''  

 ''Azzzzzzzaaaa,she's in here.''    

  ''But...I kinda...Have a...problem....''      

 ''Yeah?What is it?''      

 ''I....I...wear only my T-shirt and underwear....''   -Silence....I heard them giggling.  

''It's not funny you know.''  Though I laughed too.  

''It's not?...''   They kept laughing.  

 ''It's really not?''     DooJoon asked again.  

''Well...'' And then I also started to laugh.