✘Thank you.

The best is yet to be ♥

''Why you stayed there??You could have come in or...Go to somewhere else,where you usually stay.'' I said a little angrily.

''Do you know where I always stay?You don't..'' He said while taking breath.

''Tell me then..''

He looked in my eyes and then away.

''Everywhere.I don't have a place to stay.I mean..I could stay at home but there's...Too sad.I just can't.''

''Why sad?It's your own home,it shouldn't be sad.'' I said,while feeling a little confused.

''Yeah..It shouldn't be.But that's the point.It is sad.There are my parents..And..'' It was heard for him to continue,I could see and feel his tears in his throat.

''So..You..Have a strife with them?'' 

''No..''  Now I could see the tears in his eyes.

''I..I don't exist for them.Not anymore.''

''What?''

''Yeah...In their eyes I'm dead.''

''So you still have a strife with them?'' I was a little confused.

''No.Aghh..You dummy..I said I'm dead for them.Which means I am dead.''

''Dead?D..D-dead?''

''Yeah,dead.''

''But..'' He cut me down.

''That's why they can't see me.YoSeob..HyunSeung..All of them.''

''But..DongWoon?You said he could see you.He was here tonight,but he didn't say anything.I'm sure he would have said that you're here.I mean..You made a really confusing situation by saying you pay for my place,but you didn't.''

''Yeah,but..You see..Umm..Ok..so..Basically people..Who are sad can see me.I mean..You feel good when I'm near to you,don't you?''

I thought a little and then I realised he's right.I've always thought why it's like that.

''Yea,but why?'' I asked then.

''That's because you're sad and I'm here to make you feel better.It's a really hard time in your life.From the moment your boyfriend died.''

''Waitwait..How do you know that?'' I was really suprised.

''I've been here for you since you came here.I was here.Next to you.Always walking next to you.Okay,not always..'' He giggled a little.

''Eeeh?Okay,can I ask you how is this thing all possible?I mean..I'm not dreaming right now,am I?So..You shouldn't tell me those weird things.''

''Yeah,I just live on after dieing.My..soul.''

''So that's why you can't go home..'' I finally realised.

''Mm..It's been 5 years though...But..I haven't been at home for 4 years.I used to go there on the first year but they were so sad.I couldn't see them like that.I mean..They were sad...They needed me.So they saw me.Of course they thought they've gone mad.So I can't go there,just not make them feel like they're crazy.I don't know how they're now though..Maybe they don't need to see me anymore.But I'm too afraid to take the risk.''

''Poor you..'' I said while fealing a tear falling down on my cheek.How he can live like that..I think I wouldn't have a stregth like that.

''But..'' I wiped my tears aways, ''So..DongWoon wasn't sad tonight,that's why he couldn't see you?''

''I think so..I mean...It was such a happy evening.'' He smiled.

''But I'm not sad either.'' I said with a suprise face,while still wiping my tears.

''You are.'' He said it with such a confidence,like he would know me better than myself.

''I am?I'm not..'' I shaked my head with a big eyes.

''Don't tell me you're not.I don't need to remind you all the things why you're sad,right.I mean..That would make you even more sad.''

''Tell me..Please,why am I sad?My...drama went all so well,all my friends are happy about it.ShinHye,YoSeob,all the boys and...Si..''Yeah...My sister is still not with me.My mom turned out to be such a jerk,which seems actually so weird cause she seemed to care of us so much.She always worried and cared...And now,when she has nothing again,she pretends that we don't even exist.Even though she has us...I'm just not there and..She should fight for my sister's life.How can she just turn her back and leave her like that to the hospital?

''See.'' he said.Yeah..Now I know.

''Mmm..''

''The reasons why you're sad, you couldn't remember them just now, because you're with me.I'm not the only soul in this world,all of them make people feel warm inside.''

''How long have you been with me?Why I couldn't see you before?I've been sad so many times.''

''I didn't know how to show you myself.I mean..When I could have appeared in fron't of you all of sudden you would have thought that you're crazy.Right?So that's why I finally decided to come in your life as...A person.Until you realised the thruth.''

''But I still thought I'm crazy!''

''Yeah,I think that thought comes not matter what.''He smiled.

''But how can you be sick?You're a ghost.'' I asked.

''I'm not a ghost,I said I'm a soul.And I said I'm living on,even when I'm dead,so I'm hungry,I can be sick..All of that.I'm not made of stone,paper or glass.''

''Oh..But you can't die again,right?''

''Of course I can.'' He said.And that made me speechless.How?How can a ghost die??

''What?''

''But that's kinda hard to do.'' He laughed. And then held his stomach like he was hurt.

''Don't laugh so much.But umm..Hard?Don't laugh,tell me how you can die?''

''You really seem like you wanna kill me or smth,why are you so curious about that?'' He laughed again.


''I told you not to laugh,you only hurt yourself!  And no..I mean..I'm just curious.''

''Soul need to be broken.'' He said all of sudden.

''Eh?''

''Someone need to break my heart,me,which..Is kinda impssible.I mean..We need to find a person we love,so basically..A person who would love us back.Who would love a ghost though.So that's why it's impossible.''

''Aah..'' I fell in my thoughts..So...A soul,which is the only good thing on earthmlike..I mean..By Good thing I mean,makes people feel warm and helps and...is good.So..Basically,that soul needs to be broken..Oh..

''Are you okay??'' He finally woke me up.

''Yeah..Yeah I am,umm..So I go and make you a tea,okay?'' I went downstairs.

I can't tell you how bad I felt for him.Why is this thing neseccary?Why they have to live on after dieing?It's like a punishment or smth.Living all their life alone,can't even see their loved ones,cause that would make them go/feel crazy.Yeah..Of course we,humans think it's like..Another chance to live on,not to die.But it's not..It's like a hell.
I hold the cup and filled it with a water.But since I was deep in my thoughts I dind't realise it was already full and the hot water got on my hand.

''Aaaah!'' I yelled from pain.

''Are you okay?'' He was suddenly next to me.

''How you got here so quickly?'' I said while he put my hand under cold water.

''Don't ask such a silly question.''

''Oh..Sorry.'' Yeah,so silly of me.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

''I wonder who's that,so late...''  He relieased my hand and I went to the door,holding my left hand in ice bowl.

I watched from the window,it was YoSeob.I opened the door with a curious.

''MaeRi your...!!!'' He yelled and then stopped after seeing my hand. 

''What happened to your hand??''

''Just the hot water.Tell me,mine what?''

''Oh!!Your sister woke up!!''He yelled.

''WHAT?'' I stood there,frozen.

''Yeah,can you believe this?They just called me..''

''You?Why did they call you?''

''Your phone is off.I also tried to call you first,so I was kinda worried that you didn't pick up and also wanted to tell you the news so I came here.''

''Oh..Umm...Can you bring me to the hospital?'' I asked him immidiately,still shocked.

''Of course.'' he said and I looked at Jaejoong.

''You,go and rest in my bed.Drink a lot of tea and take medicine.Ok?'' I said to JaeJoong.

''Eeeem,me?Why?'' YoSeob turned back with a suprised face.

''No...Him.'' I showed to the ''air''

''Oh..He's here?Why is he here at so late?In..Your...House?''

''YoSeob,bring me to hospital.''

''Oh,alright.'' He said and started to walk slowly,still looking back,I guess hoping to see him.

*At hospital*

''Sis!!!'' I ran to her while crying of happyness. I hugged her as hard as I could.

I could see her smiling under the thing she had on her face.

''Thank you for coming back.Thank you so much for not leaving me.'' I said while crying.She only smiled.

''What happened?Tell what made you like this.''

She took a paper and pen which was next to her.

''Promise you won't do anything bad.Promise you won't go and find mom never ever ever again.''

She wrote.I was kinda confused.She showed me to have a pinky swear with her,I took her hand and promised.
Then she started to write again.

''It's mom.She lost her job.And..Then she found a rich man.I couldn't accept this,cause the man was..Really erted.So I think it was him who pushed me at that night.''

''What??'' I yelled.

''Okay,that man need to get it all back.'' 

I saw her shaking her head and then she started to write again.

''You promised.Please let them live their life,let's not see them again.Please.''

I looked at her. ''But..'' I wanted to say but she already frowned on that.

''Alright then.You're gonna live happily with me,in my house and things will start going well for us.Right?''

She smiled and showed me to hug her.So I hugged her.

''I promise nothing bad will happen again,now we start the new life together...Together.'' I said while hugging her and remembered how I once tried to start the new life alone.
 
*~ 2 hours later*

I found myself sleeping in YoSeobs arms,in hospital.I tried to wake up without waking him up,but usless.

''Heyy.'' He said while smiling.

''Hey.'' I looked at him,while smiling.

''You know I had a tear in my eyes,while watching you guys before.'' He said and I smiled. I smiled back.

''See,I told you everything will go well since now.And as you said before,nothing bad happens again.I'll not let you get hurt,so you won't let your sister get hurt,right?'' He said and I looked my sister who was sleeping so peacefully.

''I hope I'm able to hold her well.'' I said.

''Okay then,I will hold both of you.So both of you can live happily.''

I smiled.

''Thank you.'' I hugged him.

I wished that moment could stay there forever.Everything was so good.My life finally seemed to be like others and everything was just so great.My drama,my life..I had my sister,friends and YoSeob with me.And I could feel the warmness by hugging someone who would always give me a comfort.
I think I should thank somebody for that.But who?God? Anyways..Thank you.