CHAPTER 2.1

INVITATION TO DISASTER

I arrived to the classroom, put my bag in the floor and sat in the chair, when I was looking for my Computer somebody touch my back; I turned around and saw Ji Yong in the desk next to me.

-Good job you can take the notes for me- He was biting his pencil and gave me a smile, his better smile I though.

I gave him a death glare- You aren´t in this class. Are you following me?-

-You are wrong, I take this class, I always sit there- he point to the front of the classroom where a group of girls was looking at me.

-Whatever I’m not going to take notes for you- I said and turn on my computer.

Ji Yong approached to me and I could feel his breath in my cheeks- I´m sorry but….did I offend you in some way?

I Sigh and shook my head

-So, what is your problem with me?

I tried to talk quiet- I´m not going to have with you, so please give up right now-

A level smile appeared in his face- I never ask you if you want to have with me- he looked to the ceiling- Did I?-

-Look I´m not one of your fan boys or fan girls- I looked to the girls in front of the classroom- I´m not impressed with your tattoos, your charming or with your indifference. So please can you stop your devil plan? It´s not going to work with me.

-Ok Panda- he didn´t look affected with my rude words-Would you like to come to my apartment with Dae tonight?

I laughed with his question but he approached more to me- Is that a “yes”? - He was looking at me-I promise that I’m not going to flirt with you-

I sigh – I´ll going to think about that…. Ok?-

In that moment the teacher arrived to the classroom and Ji Yong was watching him with a smile in his face. The more I saw Ji Yong I wanted to hate him but at the same time I couldn´t. This guy was really confusing me.

Ji Yong was sitting next to me all the class, he yawn and sometimes he put his head in my shoulder to watch my computer. I tried hard to ignoring him but his muscles and the proximity did it difficult. He keep  playing with his rings until the end of the class.

I put my computer in my bag as far as possible and walked straight to the door when  I felt that someone took my hand.

-Have you thought about my invitation? - He put his sunglasses and light a cigarette.

-If I say yes, are you going to stop following me?

He thought a little and then nodded- When? Tonight?

I sigh -Ok I´ll be there tonight-

Ji Yong smile and left –See you tonight Panda- he screamed.

I keep walking my way then turned the corner and I saw Dae Hyung with Dara noona out of my dorm. Dara was my first best friend in this school; she was really beautiful and looked so young a lot of boys were crazy for her. We met in our orientation class and since that moment I knew that she would be our third Musketeer, she had blonde hair like Dae hyung and a stylized body.

-Oh my God Seungri, Kwon Ji Yong? Really? - She shook his head with disapprobation- since when you swim in the deep water?-

- You are doing this worst- Dae said- He´s not used to be rejected.

-What do you suggest Hyung? Sleep with him?-Dae just shrugged his shoulders- I´m going to go with you tonight-They look each other- What? He promised to leave me alone if I say yes. Are you going to come right?

-Well yes I promised to help Seunghyung with his homework… are you really sure? - I nodded.

I smile at them and entered to my dorm, I lay in my bed and started to think if Ji Yong could keep his word. He was easy to read or he saw me like a challenge or I wasn´t enough attractive and he only want a friendship. I wasn´t sure but both options pissed me off.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Four hours later Dae Hyung arrived to my dorm, when he saw me his little eyes were open like plates.

-What the Seungri? You look like vagabond!-

-Great!!-I said smiling to my outfit. I had a messy hair; i was wearing my glasses, a big T-shirt, my old jeans with holds in front and my dirty converse. I had thought about this a minute ago “don´t be attractive” yes that was the best plan. Obviously Ji Yong will be disappointed and stop his ridiculous and devil plan in the other hand if he was a looking for a friend I won´t be enough for him.

We walked toward Dae´s car – You are so obvious, why didn´t you jump in the mud?-

-I´m not trying to impress somebody Hyung- He looked at me and started to drive.

-Obviously-

 

Dae Hyung parked the car; I followed him and went up the stairs. Seunghyung hyung opened the door and laugh –What happened to you?-

-He is not trying to impress- Dae Hyung said.

We entered to the apartment and Dae followed Seunghyun to his bedroom. I sat in the couch and was feeling me uncomfortable. I looked around the apartment was really nice and clean; the furniture was new and smell good.

-I thought that you aren´t going to come- Ji Yong said and sat in the couch.

I looked at him and touch my glasses- Dae had to finish and essay and I always keep my word- I smile.

-Cool, about essays did you finish the homework?-

He didn´t care about my appearance I frowned and talked – i´ve not done yet and you?

-I finished it this afternoon-

-But it´s for the next week-

-Well I had free time by the way it´s not difficult to write an essay-

I shrugged my shoulders- Maybe I’m lazy I will start this weekend-

-If you need help just say me-

 I wide my eyes and was waiting for a laugh or something- are you going to help me with my homework?-

-I have an A in that class- he said angry for my incredulity.

-He has A in all his classes, he´s a ing genius- Seunghyun said meanwhile walked to the living room.

I saw Ji Yong with doubt in my eyes and he raised his eyebrown- What? Don´t you believe that a man with tattoos and that fight in the nights could get good grades? I´m not in the school losing my time-

-Why do you fight? Why don´t you apply for a scholarship? - I asked.

-I have a scholarship but isn´t enough, I have to buy books and other things so I have to obtain the other half and the fights are easy money; really Panda if you need something just say me-

I don´t need your help I can write an essay- maybe I just would stop to talk but I had curiosity- Can´t you find another way to obtain money?

Ji Yong shrugged his shoulders -I said you Panda the fights are easy money-

-Easy? I wouldn´t say that, you are receiving blows in your face –

-What? Are you worried for me? – He smirk and I made a grimace  then he chuckled- I don´t receive blows frequently, if somebody try to punch me I moved away, is easy and I’m very good in my job.

I laughed- Well I knew that, maybe I must enter to The cage the next time-

-You don´t understand isn´t just punch and avoid, if you think that you are dead-

-Who are you Jackie Chan or something like that? Where did you learn to fight?

Dae and Seung Hyung looked at me and then they looked the floor. I understood that maybe I asked something wrong.

-Well I had an alcoholic father and four stupid brothers, they taught me really well- He didn´t look bad with the comments.

-i´m sorry- I said with a guilty face.

-It´s ok Panda my father stopped to drunk and my brothers grown up-He touch my head and rub my hair – your hair is softy, I like your natural look; people always put a lot of effort around me-

-Well you forced me to come here, so I didn’t think that I had to impress you- He smile again and that made me angry.

-I am impressed; this is the first time that I beg someone to come to my apartment-

- I´m really sure- I said

He was so proud about himself, he was handsome and he loves to presume it. People were crazy for this man, my attitude was something different for him and now he looks more interesting. I have to change my plan because isn´t working.

 

 

Thanks to crazypandazhou and tayforv for the upvotes and thanks to the new suscribers too :D!!!!!