CHAPTER 2. - THE BEGINNING

INVITATION TO DISASTER

The next day I was looking a table in the cafeteria when I saw Seunghyun and Daesung Hyung in one of the tables in the corner; I tried to avoid them because I wanted to eat alone but they saw me and I had to sit me with them and other Seunghyun´s friends.

I was enjoying my food and listening to the others to talk about the last night fight when a I heard a familiar voice – Hey Seunghyun  Hyung!-  he greeted  with the hand and Dae Hyung  and me turned around to see Ji Yong sat down in the end of the table with a blonde woman .

They were flirting and kissing a while and after the woman left the table with other students; the lunch time was almost over but Dae and Seung hyung were still talking with me; suddenly I could feel a hand in my shoulder and again that annoying voice.

-So hyung who is he? – Ji Yong asked Seunghyun with that annoying tone of voice, was like he was saying “look at me, I’m so handsome, you’ll fell for me” I was trying to ignoring him but when I looked up he was staring at me.

-You know him Ji, he´s Daesungie´s best friend; he was with us last night in The cage- said Seunghyun.

Ji Yong gave me a charming smile, this man emanated and rebellion with his red hair and the tattoos in his arms and body, in some way I understood why all the girls and boys were crazy for this Dragon, but that wasn´t going work with me, so I tried to keep ignoring him and just rolled my eyes in exasperation.

-Well since when do you have a best friend Dae? - Ji Yong asked pointing Dae Hyung.

-Hyung, I have a best friend since I was 8 years old- he smile at Ji Yong- Bi the way you ruined his sweater yesterday. Do you remember?-

Ji Yong smirk- I ruined a lot of sweater all nights, how do you supposed I remember Dae? - He was still pressing mi shoulder.

-So disgusting- I mumbled.

Ji Yong took a seat next to me putting his face in his hands- so are you the Little Panda?-

-I’m not- I said – I have a name- I didn´t want to keep talking with him but he looked more interesting, that really pissed me off.

- So which is your name- He was still with that triumphant smile in his face.

I watched Dae Hyung and after I bit my apple, I was putting my best effort to ignore him. –I´m trying to eat, do you see? - And I showed him my apple.

 

-So you are Little Panda- he shrugged his shoulders and stood up- by the way I´m kwon Ji Yong-

-I know who you are; yesterday 50 drunken men was screaming it- I rolled my eyes again.

- Do you have a tic or something? Because your eyes don´t stop wiggling-he approached his face to mine and was staring my eyes- You have beautiful eyes, so stop wiggling them-

I moved my face away from him and looked my watch- I don´t have nothing and is late I´m going to the bathroom- I stood up and left the cafeteria. Since far I could see how Ji Yong was whispering something in Dae Hyung´s ear.

When I came back from the bathroom Dae Hyung received me with a smile- What happened Hyung?- I said.

-You are in problems Seungri- he laugh loud.

-What did he say to you? - I asked with curiosity.

-Oh no! He wants that you bring him to the apartment!- Seunghyun said very irritated, Dae nodded and he shook his head- You are intelligent Seungri, so I tell you right now if you want  to play with him ok do it,   but if  he hurts you please don´t use it against our relationship, Ok?- He took Dae´s hand.

I smile- I´m not going to fall in his game Hyung, do I look like that girls and boys that follow him? – I put my hands in my waist.

-Don´t worry Hyung, he´s not going to fall; I know Seungri very well, Ji Yong isn´t his type- he said meanwhile rub Seunghyun´s back.

- You don´t understand, Do you know how many times Ji Yong has ed my relationships?- He took a  breath- I´m warning you Seungri if he hurts you don´t say Daesungie that broke with me… I´m not going to lose him for you guys-He send me a death glare and Dae gave him a little kiss.

-I´m not so childish Hyung and I say you again don´t worry I´m not going to fall in his game- I looked my watch again- is late we have to go to class, see you later.

I walked to my class; the sun was bright so I put my sunglasses. I was happy because Seoul University was exactly what I wanted. This was a new beginning for me; finally I could walk in a place without the gossips, the whispers and the pity eyes from the persons that know or would know about my past. He I was just another student, I was creating the illusion of Lee Seung Hyun.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 Well this is the first part of the chapter i´m going to try to update the next part today... i hope you enjoy it and please leve a comment...Nice Weekend!! :)