CHAPTER 1.- THE CAGE

INVITATION TO DISASTER

I was so surprise, i couldn´t believe that under the great Seoul University could exist a place like this; i was in a small basement surrounded by drunk students and the air ¡OMG! was a mix of blood and sweat. What is this place? well the students call it THE CAGE.

-Take care of your money Seung Ri!- Daesung yelled at me with an angel smile, that smile was a light in the dark.

-Please Seung Ri don´t go far away from us! This is dangerous the first time!- Seunghyun screamed at me, he took Daesung´s hand and i follow them.

I was following my friends between the multitude when a i heard a boy´s voice, i turn around and i saw him a boy with small eyes and a beautiful smile, in a hand he had a microphone and in the other a lot of money.

-Welcome to the Fight Club!!! if you are looking for the library well i have a a surprise YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE so please turn around and get your out of here ! But if you are looking for THE CAGE...Bingo you are really lucky ! My name is Dong Young Bae, so please don´t forget it because here i´m the master of ceremonies, i make the rules and i´m in charge of the bets.

Rule number one..You CAN´T touch the wrestlers, rule number two you CAN´T help them, rule number three you CAN´T enter to the cage and rule number for you CAN´T flirt whit them...Do you understand ladies??!!

SeungHyun shook his head- Oh my god Young Bae!-

I ws really nervous, i was feeling out of place with my black and white stripes sweater and my perfect dress pants, i was like a priest in Miami Beach. I took My hyung´s arm to feel me more secure. Suddenly all the people stop to talk and i could hear Youngbae´s voice again.

-This night we have a new contender , since the dangerous Economy´s class TAECYON!!!!!- The drunk students start to scream a lot of thing to the contender; meanwhile they made a space i could see that the boy was throwing blows toward all sides while he entered to the cage.

-Our next contender doesn´t need an introduction, but he´s a ing beast so i´m scared. Your idol boys and girls so i want to hear your screams for The Great Kwon G-Dragon!!!!!!!!-

My ears wanted to explote by the loud screams. G- Dragon appeared in a corner he looked relax, with a death glare and Shirtless, i could see his chest full of tattoos.

The fight started and i couldn´t see anything; i walked and approached to the cage and i couldn´t see clearly how Taecyon was trying to throw GD to the ground but in that moment GD punched Taecyon´s jaw, he tried to recover but the beast GD began to punch his face like a wild animal and without mercy, suddenly a lot of blood spilled in my sweater and my face. When i put my eyes in the cage again the fight had finished and for my surprise GD was the winner.

I was standing near to the cage, the drunk students crashed with me, someone look very happy but others ( the losesrs)look really angry. A guy hit me really strong and i was about to fall when i felt a strong arm around my waist, i turned around and the first thing that i saw was a black boots, then a jeans full of blood, a sweat chest full of tattoos and last a calid brown eyes.

-Hey you get away from him!! Tch....!!- GD was screaming and triying to protect me with his strongs arms, maybe he was thin but he was really strong and with a good built body. After he saw my sweater he gave me a nice smile- I´m sorry little Panda-

-Let´s go GD you have to take your money!!- Youngbae put his arm around GD´s neck and pulled him away from me.

Meanwhile GD stared at me and said- I´m sorry for your sweater little Panda, It really suits you-

I was still in shock and really upset at the same time , was he flirting with me? That was the First time that Kwon Ji yong Talked with me and he was Seunghyun hyung´s cousin.

-Are you and idiot Seung Ri? Daesung´s voice brought me to the reality.

- What the hell are you doing near to the cage Seung Ri? SeungHyun was screaming.

- Well i came to see a fight, i don´t see the problem- i put both hands in mi waist.

- whathever !! Just let´s go, tomorrow we have class - Seung Hyun said and took Daesung Hyung´s hand ( i forget to said it but they are a happy couple since 6 months ago) i followed them.

-Sometimes you are like a grain in my Seung Ri...But i love you dongsaeng!!!- He gave me his angel smile and put his free arm around my neck..... well we were out of the cage.

 

This is the first chapter i hope don´t dissapoint you, i promise to try to do a better job in the next :C... thanks a lot  to the first suscribers n.n have a good weekend.

Please if you find  mistakes tell me i´ll try to fix it  :)