Apologize

The steps of life
Saying sorry is harder than it seems. Your nerves get the better of you, your body sensitive, but even if a simple apology is needed, a person will only mean the apology if it pains their heart. My heart pained now, dispite the harsh reunion of Yesung and I, I loved him and meant my apology. I needed Yesung, I could not think of a future without him. 
The ride home was silent, I was shaking in fear as his hands tightened around the wheel. I knew he was angry and when we got home I would be punished.
"I'm sorry." Yesung suddenly apologizes making me jump. I look over at him shaking my head.
"It was my fault, don't apologize." I reply as silence once again takes over. Yesung reaches over, his hand grabbing mine.
"You are right, it is all your fault, and you will fix it." He instructed making me nod. Once home, I walk into the living room standing still and waiting for the instructions he would give me. I watched him as I cower in fear as he put away our things and took my things into our shared room. Our relationship was not abusive, I had earned my punishment. 
"Ryeowook, come in here now." Yesung ordered making me jump and rush to his side. He eyes were dark and angry looking as he motions for me to sit on the bed. I take my seat, moving ever so slightly in fear. 
"Tell me, do you hate me Ryeowook?" Yesung asked watching me as I shift on the bed.
"No, I love you." I reply as I knot the hem of my shirt in my fists. I squeak when Yesung grabs my chin in his fingers bruising the delicate skin. 
"No, no, then prove it, prove you love me!" He snarls shaking my face and making me cry in fear. 
"H-how?" I ask timidly earning my lovers dark smirk. I was pushed back onto the bed as his lips latched itself to my skin nibbling and until the skin bruised. I whimpered at the harsh treatment but I didn't want it to stop. Yesung was holding me in a bruising grip nothing he did gentle. I knew by the time we finished, I would be sore and bruised all over. 
As predicted, two hours later I was lying on the floor bruised and covered in my lovers seed. Yesung stood beside me, cleaning me up with a washcloth. It was like we never fought, as if he was never angry at me. 
"I'm sorry hyung." I whisper spreading my legs for him. 
"Your not, but you will be, I promise." Yesung smiled before standing and walking away from my harmed form, the now dirty washcloth landing harshly on my face. I moved to finish cleaning myself. When I finished, I redressed and made my way to the kitchen where Yesung stood waiting. 
"Undress, until you earn it, you are to wear nothing I bought you which is everything you think you have." My lover ordered. I went wide eyed before slowly obeying his order and undressing before him. I could feel his eyes on my body as I resist the urge to hide from him. He moved closer, the tips of his fingers touching my bare cold skin as I shiver. 
"This is also mine, therefore, I control it." Yesung smiled. I can only nod before I'm ordered to prepare dinner. I whimpered when grease popped from the skillet as I prepared bacon. Tears fell from my eyes as I jumped every so often in pain. I could hear him watching tv in the over room. When I finished, I placed the food on a plate and called my lover inside. 
Yesung entered the room, motioning me to sit at his side like a well behaved dog. I felt humiliated at the action. Yesung seemed uncaring though, he ate like nothing was wrong, as if my embarrassment was normal. I whimpered hoping he would allow me to eat, allow me to stand and dress myself from the cold of the home. 
"Eat," yesung ordered placing a plate of food before me expecting me to eat like the dog I was pretending to be in his eyes. I close my eyes leaning forward to eat the food. Our relationship had never been abusive, I wanted to believe we were perfect at one time, but now, despite the love for him I had in my heart, I wanted to run and hide. I knew now, that Kim Yesung, would never apologize.