Special Day?

My Bad Boy
When we got on the plane my mom was so determined to have me sit with Kris.
"Honey your sitting with Kris," she said while practically ripping my arm off. She pushed me into the seat next to Kris and smiled before leaving. I knew she should have never met Kris. 
"Hey," I jumped when I heard a voice behind me. I almost forgot he was there.
"Oh hey..wha...how's the trip so far?" I asked awkwardly.
He laughed,"Well everyone is still finding seats and the plane hasn't lifted yet. I think you should ask me that when we've been in Jeju for a few days."
Of course, Luna you idiot. I felt like face palming myself. 
"Luna is something wrong?' He asked.
I let out a sigh, might as well tell him the truth."What's SeHun like?" 
"Oh so you know?"
I shrugged my shoulders,"It's not really hard to tell since he's always looking at her."
"Are you angry?" He asked.
"I guess I shouldn't be. It's good someone likes her, right?"
Kris could tell I was bluffing.
"He's a good kid, Luna. Spoiled but he doesn't let that get in the way," Kris reassured me. 
Kris held my hand tight, then pulled my head to his shoulders. 
Knowing Kris was beside me I began to relax.
He placed his head on mine,"Don't worry Luna."
I let restlessness take over me hoping when I woke up we already be in Jeju.
 
When I woke up Kris was awake. He looked at me then smiled. His hand when up to my cheeks, he brought his face a few inches away from mine then whispered to me.
"Turn around."
I slowly turned my head only to see my mom snapping photos of us. When she saw me glaring at her she quickly threw the camera in any direction. 
"Owww!!!" I heard Youngmin scream. My mom quickly ran to him and apologized.
I started laughing real hard, then stopped when dad looked at me.
"It's not polite to laugh at your brother like that Luna," he scolded.
"Haha sorry," I said while sinking into my seat. 
"We have now arrived at Jeju," the flight attendant announced.
"Finally," I thought to myself.
 
*Saturday*
Kris P.o.v
I haven't seen Luna every since we got out of the airport. I guess I was making it obvious that I missed her, because D.O and Kai wouldn't stop bothering me. 
"Are you going to cry?" Kai teased.
D.o burst out laughing, but immediately stopped when he saw the look on Kris's face.
"Let's go before he kills us," D.O said while pulling Kai out.
Shaking his head, Kris walked over to the bed and pulled out MyungJi's gift. Luna said her favorite color was blue. I hope this bracelet will make her happy. Too bad I won't be able to give it to her in person. 
 
 
Luna's P.o.v
Everyone gathered at the beach house my parents rented out for today. My mom took MyungJi shopping so we could get everything ready. It didn't take that long since I literally had 15 pairs of other hands helping me. Victoria loved to decorate so she had no problem setting everything up. Sulli was always attentive to her surroundings. She carefully made sure everything was right. Amber, Krystal,LuHan,and Chen were handling all the activities since they were the fun ones.
Everyone had their own little jobs except Chanyeol. He just followed Sulli around making sure she didn't hurt herself. SeHun seemed more determined then anyone. He was pacing back and forth mumbling to himself. A worker came up to him and gave him something. It was flowers, blue bells to be exact. I smiled, he even knew her favorite flowers. Maybe he wasn't that bad.
"I told you so," I turned around to see Kris smiling down at me. I felt a smile forming across my face. He looked around then grabbed my hand, then pulled me out the house. When we were outside he led me to a bench in the backyard. After we sat down he held my hand tight. I looked up at him, his face was beautiful with the sun radiating off his skin. Without knowing I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He looked down at me surprised. Kris brought his lips down on mine. Unlike last time, I was responding. My lips followed after his and my hands found themselves tangled in his hair. Kris started breathing harder. 
His kissing became slower, then he straightened his back and pulled back. When I looked up at him, his eyes were filled with something I didn't want to see..Sadness.
When he opened his mouth, the words that made me want to run away came out.
"Luna, I have to leave."