Debut

My Bad Boy
----- 5 Years Later -----
I felt my palm sweat out of nervousness. We were behind the stage warming up. Warming up for what? Our debut. The past five years Victoria,Krystal,Sulli,Amber, and I were getting rid of the hard times in our past. Excluding our family, everyone was all but forgotten. The only thing important to us now is making it to the top. 
 
"You guys are on in three minutes!" Informed the producer.
Victoria nodded then turned towards us.
She smiled brightly,"Are you girls ready?" She asked.
"My middle name is Ready," Amber stated.
"I thought it was Josephine," Krystal said naively.
"It's pronounced READY!" Amber threw back.
I laughed shaking my head, five years and these two haven't changed.
"Okay, we spent five years for this. This debut is the little hope that we had to hold on to over the years. When we get on stage I want all of us to smile. Show our fans that we are proud... and happy," she whispered the last part. We all knew what she meant. 
 
"Let's get moving," our manager interrupted us before we could get caught up in the past.
"Let's go!" Exclaimed Sulli.
We walked up the stage with anxiousness.
"This is what I wished for," I thought to myself as I walked towards the periwinkle purple lights.
 
 
-------- 5 years ago -------
"Luna I'm leaving," Kris said heavily.
"What? Wait, leaving where?" I shook my head not understanding.
"I'm sorry Luna. It's not my business so I can't tell," he said.
"If it's not your business then why are you leaving?" I asked frantically.
"It's something that can't be helped. Sulli will know why," he said.
My mind automatically went to Sulli. Where is she?
Kris stood up and grabbed my head,"Can you wait for me, Luna?" He asked.
"Only if you're really coming back," I let the ice take over my voice.
I turned around and went to find Sulli.
 
 
Sure enough when I found her down at the beach staring off into space and I knew what that meant. I slowly walked towards her, steadying my heartbeat that went crazy when Kris said he was leaving. I sat beside her and didn't say anything. It seemed like a whole hour passed before we said anything.
"So they're all leaving?" I asked.
Sulli slowly nodded.
"They found out," she whispered.
"Who are they and what did they find out?" I asked.
"Chanyeol's parents. They never wanted us together, so they took him away. I thought he would stand up to them, but he didn't. He followed right behind them," she cried out.
She then let out a sad sigh," But I can't make him go against his parents." 
I nodded my head, since they were like brothers they all would leave. So did that mean they were not going back to school? Did they not want to debut anymore? They all left, even SeHun.
I'm relieved MyungJi never saw that he liked her. If she did, she would have fell for him.
 
We decided to go back to the beach house since it was time to celebrate MJ's birthday. I tried my best to be happy, which wasn't easy. As soon as I stepped into the room I saw twelve huge presents for MyungJi. At least they had the decency to give her a present, even though they left. My mom and dad didn't suspect anything, they thought all of them had an emergency to attend to. I could feel myself being happy again by watching MJ be excited about her birthday.
I was never sure if Kris liked me or not, but I do know one thing. Kris has left and I was not about to let that get in my way.
 
 
----Present- Kris p.o.v------
There she was - on the tv screen. It's been five years and Luna made the best out of it and so did the girls. They signed with SM entertainment when they won Music Choice together. An award I should have won with Luna. They were now known as F(x) and they were international. They just had a little concert in China, they were getting love calls from the states, and they were getting a lot of endorsement deals. 
My eyes wouldn't leave the screen as they introduced themselves. 
I couldn't help but smile at their introduction. Unlike all the other groups who started with an "Hello" they introduced themselves immediately.
"We are F(x)!" Victoria announced.
"Hello!" They said at the same time.
My eyes were glued to Luna, when it was her turn to introduce herself she smiled beautifully.
"Hello, I'm F(x)'s main vocals and more importantly Vitamin, Luna!" She said happily.
I watched as the interviewer asked them questions which they expertly answered. Krystal and Amber made the host blush when they easily tricked him when he would try and ask them personal questions. The host turned to Luna then asked,"Have you guys ever had a first love?" 
They all answered immediately except Krystal.
"Of course!" They said in unison.
"Care to give us some detail?" Asked the host.
All the girls turned to Vic since she was the oldest and leader.
"My first love was with a boy from Thailand." She stated.
"Oh! A foreigner! Just like you," he exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes at the obnoxious host. Jeez he was annoying.
He then turned to Sulli, who looked nervous.
"Uh.. My first love was with a giant," she said cutely.
Everyone laughed.
"Amber?" He asked.
"Well, my first love was Kobe Bryant. He was an awesome basketball player.Then he started to get old and wrinkly, so I don't like him anymore," Amber said.
I shook my head then laughed, one things for sure. Amber will never change.
"What about you, moon goddess?" 
I could feel my face turn red, why is he calling her moon goddess. Does he even know her?
"I want to ask you something else. If you could tell or ask your first love something, what would it be?" 
I leaned closer to the T.V. - not wanting to miss anything.
Luna looked straight into the camera then smiled.
"How much longer do you want me to wait?" The interview room grew silent. Victoria and Amber tried to laugh and play it off, but the look on Luna's face said she wasn't joking.
"Well, I'm sorry. That's all the time we have for today. Join me tomorrow as we interview the jewels of kpop, SHINee!" I heard the host say before a new show came on.
 
My mind wondered to Luna. What does she mean. Is she still waiting for me? Does she still want me? 
"Why don't you go back to Korea and find all your answers?" I turned around to see Chanyeol.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Oh you know what he means," Baekhyun said as he walked out and sided with Chanyeol.
"We all heard what she said Kris. Get your back to Korea and try to win her heart back!" Exclaimed Baekhyun.
He then turned to Chanyeol,"You already stood up to your parents. You're just scared Sulli might not trust you this time around. But honestly, you'll never know unless you go and find out."
 
We stared at the boy who was usually silent.
Chanyeol let out a sigh,"He's right. Let's go back to Korea. Are you willing to come?" He asked me.
I nodded my head,"Only if you're willing to fight for Sulli," I stated.
If I was going to win back Luna, then I have to make sure my brother wins back Sulli.