Feelings

My Bad Boy

I looked at Kris like he was crazy. 

"Kris Uhm, I don't know if your crazy or stupid, hell you might be both. You can just turn this car right back around and take me back to my dorm,because there is no way in hell I am going to your penthouse," I said.

He only smirked,"Babe, you have no say in this since you decided to dress y tonight,but not for me."

He has really lost his mind. I scoffed then looked away from him, out the window. There were a lot of things going through my mind right now, Where is his penthouse?, Why is he taking me there?,How can I get out of this? That's when Victoria's words came back in my head,"Tell me if he tries to do anything," That's it. I'll call Vic after we get out of the car. Okay although I still felt uncomfortable, knowing Vic can help me made me feel more at ease. 

Kris pulled up into a driveway that seemed like the entrance to the White House. Okay I officially felt uneasy. When Kris parked his car in front of his house my mouth fell in complete shock. The building was three stories, yet was at least wide enough to fit everyone in school in it and still have room. The outside of the house had a Greek look, with pillars and vines perfectly circling them. In the middle was a fountain with a satire for a statue. While I was still staring at his penthouse, he had already grabbed my arm and was pulling me out of his car. 

I pulled out of his touch,"First, can you please tell me why I'm here?" I asked. Kris pulled me to him and whispered in my ear,"Because,while everyone got to spend time with you, I haven't. While other guys have been looking at you and calling you y, I haven't even touched you today."

My eyes felt as if they were going to pop out of the sockets. Then I laughed,"Kris I don't know if you noticed,but you pulled me out the car WITH YOUR HANDS. What exactly are you talking about?" I questioned him. 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Luna," he said as he pulled me in his hug. I wasn't going to lie, I missed his scent and his embrace. Without knowing I wrapped my arms around him. Without knowing..I missed him. I snapped back to my senses when I heard him chuckle. I quickly pulled away from him,then cleared my throat.

"Take me back Kris," I said.
He hugged me again,but tighter."Luna,don't forget what I said about you being mine. You may be upset that I dragged you here,but I need you here to be with me." He said
"Please stay, just for tonight," he begged. 
The look in eyes changed and I immediately forgot the guy who took me away from my friends. Why did he look so different now?

Seeing his face, I automatically smiled. His face brightened when he saw me smile.
"So your staying?"I nodded with a smile.

He held onto my hand while leading me to the living room. The place was huge and seemed as if it was a room for a rich CEO or something. 

Kris let go of my hand than took his jacket off then threw it on the couch.
"I'm going to change, wait here," he said. When he started walking to what I'm guessing is the bathroom he turned around and looked at me up and down then smirked,"I wouldn't mind if you came with me," he said with a wink.

I could feel my face go red,"Uhm..I...uhh...no...no thanks," I stuttered. He smiled then began walking towards me, I started to back away. He grabbed my hand then pulled me into a hug, he wrapped one arm around my waist. 
Kris bent down so his face was only a few inches away from me. His hand went up to my face then my lips, then he smiled.
"I'm just kidding Luna. Don't back away from me like your scared. I'd never hurt you," he as his lips came down on mine.