What happens now

My Bad Boy
The elevator door opened, but I stood still. Kris looked down at me and pulled me into his arms. 
 
"Luna," he whispered. I closed my eyes to relax. When I opened my eyes Kris was still looking at me but now there were fifteen pairs of eyes looking at. The girls were behind The Twelve, when they saw me they quickly ran over to me. All except Sulli, who couldn't move because Chanyeol had a strong grip on her. 
 
"Luna, are you okay? LuHan told us he saw someone take you but Kris was quick to stop him. You're not hurt are you?" Krystal kept asking.
I looked at Kris in confusion. WHAT? Are they seriously planning on lying? I suddenly felt dizzy. When I tried walking over to Sulli I tripped, over my own foot I think. Kris was already there to catch me in his arms. He looked over me to see if I was okay.
 
"Luna, watch where your going. Why are you acting like your drunk?" Kris warned.
I looked around too see all the eyes looking at me as if I've lost it. Then suddenly I just started laughing.
 
"Hahahahaha..you....ahaa..guys..are...too...much," I said between breathes. Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy. Maybe I have lost it. Maybe I've gone completely crazy. It wouldn't be hard to believe since I looked like I was on crack right now, laughing my off.
 
"Luna! Luna!" Was the last thing I heard before I fainted.
 
 
When I woke up I wasn't in my dorm. I looked around, and saw a familiar couch, television, and the house looked  exactly like........MY HOUSE!
I looked around to see if I was right and yes this was my house, but how did I get back in Daegu? I saw a womanly figure walk in.
"Mom!" I shouted. I automatically ran over to her and gave her a huge hug. She laughed,"Oh Luna, you've only been away from home for about four days and you've already given yourself too much stress. " She laid her hand on my cheek.
 
"Mom, how did I get here?"
 
"Well, we want to know that too. Everyone was asleep when we heard the door knock and when I opened it there you were passed out in one boys arm. Who was he by the way? He was handsome," I rolled my eyes at her then laughed. Of course, my mom was just as desperate as my dad when it came to me having a boyfriend. Their always too worried I'll end up alone forever, so much for family. 
 
"So was he the only one that brung me here?" I asked.
 
"Oh, no! There were eleven other handsome young men and four beautiful girls that brought you. Say Luna, you've got a big list of friends there don't ya?" 
 
I couldn't help but laugh," Mom, only the girls are my friends. I don't know much about the twelve boys."
 
"Well, I for one think you should get to know that one boy who carried you here. He said he would have took you to the hospital but he had a feeling you don't like going anywhere near places with needles. So he brung you here so you can rest awhile." She said as if it was nothing. I raised my eyebrow at her.
 
"Honey I forgot to tell you, that boy is waiting outside. Since you look better, and you've rested enough you should get back to school." She said.
 
"Alright, but don't think any things going to happen between me and him mom, he's a jerk."
 
"I thought young girls liked bad boys?" 
 
I burst out laughing," Mom, not everyone's like that."
 
 
 
After I said bye to everyone, I walked outside and saw a dark figure in the night. I automatically knew it was Kris. He turned around when he heard me walking towards him. When I saw his face he looked very worried, but that slowly changed into a face I hoped never to see again. He was angry.