The MT

I Hear Your Voice (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next days, In Ha would spend most of her free time with Kyuhyun working on her compositions. He would bring a lot of good ideas and give good advices, and the girl had to admit they were a good team. Spending so much time together, and now that In Ha knew that Kyuhyun wasn’t all arrogance, they became pretty good friends, discovering they had much in common. But there was one person who wasn’t that happy with that new friendship. Jun was being as usual overprotective of her, but more than that he seemed to disapprove their friendship because he disliked Kyuhyun. And knowing how Jun must see Kyuhyun after their very bad first meeting, In Ha could understand.  But his dislike seemed to go beyond that… The girl took a mental note to ask him about it someday. But between the rehearsals and classes she didn’t quite had the time.

It was the end of the afternoon, and they were back at the concert room, rehearsing all together with the teams when suddenly Dong Chul came in.

“Hey everyone!” he greeted.

Seeing her foster dad, In Ha smiled happily. They exchange a glance with Jun, curious to know what he was doing here.

“So, is everyone working hard?”

Everyone bowed back at him and answered in one same voice.

Sorry to bother you during practice,” he said to Kyuhyun. “, but I came to deliver a message.”

Kyuhyun took a step back, showing Dong Chul he could speak.

“As you all know you’ll have some holidays soon. And because you’ve all been working hard, we’ve decided to organize an MT (meeting team).”

At those words everyone started cheering and jumping around the room in happiness.

“But of course during that time you can’t forget to continue working on the musical. It will be a good opportunity to get closer and have a bit of fun.”

The students continued cheering and they became out of control, everyone talking about where they would go or what they would do. But soon Kyuhyun brought back the silence, ruining the mood at the same time.

“Do you guys think you can relax like this? You think you’re ready for the musical?! I don’t think so! So until we actually go to the MT, I won’t let you relax!”

While he was scolding the student’s frivolous behavior, Dong Chul turned to In Ha and winced, making a funny face. The girl bit her lip not to laugh. Kyuhyun was being ridiculously bossy, but she actually thought it was cute.

“Can I take your partner and Jun for a sec?” Dong Chul asked.

Kyuhyun nodded, still frowning. In Ha followed her foster dad to a corner of the room with Jun.

“So, you’re excited for it? You guys are going, right?”

“I don’t really like those kind of things…” Jun started but was cut off by In Ha’s punch on the arm.

The girl quickly signed.

“Of course we’re going, samchon (uncle).”

“Good, and just so you’re not surprised later, mom and I are the ones organizing it.”

“What?!” Jun choked. “Why?”

“She is covering the musical for her magazine. Come on, it’ll be fun! And I’m counting on you guys to help make the others behave.”

“Don’t worry we’ll do.”

Jun was already sighing, desperate, while In Ha smiled happily. After Dong Chul left, Jun suddenly jumped on the girl’s neck and started messing her hair playfully.

“You! Stop being so happy about this. It’s all your fault!”

“How is it my fault?!” the girl signed, while laughing.

They bickered around; when suddenly she stopped to notice that Kyuhyun was staring at them. The expression on his face, the girl couldn’t say what it was but it made her heart race… Realizing that her behavior with Jun was not very professional in front of the other students, she quickly gained her composure back and pushed Jun away embarrassed.

“Let’s go back to practice.” she signed.

Then she went back to Kyuhyun’s side as he pretended to be focused on the team practicing. After a few minutes, the rehearsal was over for the day. Everyone slowly went back home, happy to know that in a few days they would go on a MT. Jun and In Ha went away together, and when Jellahl was about to follow them, Kyuhyun took him apart.

“You’re friends with them for a long time right?” the idol asked the boy, pointing where In Ha and Jun were two seconds ago.

“Jun and Nana?”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Yeah since high school, why?”

“What’s the deal between them?”

Jellahl stared surprised at Kyuhyun. Since when did that guy had any interest in others life? Well it’s not like if he knew the guy, but from what he could see and what he heard, Kyuhyun was someone pretty close up and rude. He didn’t care about anything other than himself and perfection in music. Or at least that’s what Jellahl thought. Since he wasn’t answering Kyuhyun frowned at him.

“So?”

“They are siblings.” he said.

For some reason Kyuhyun sighed, he seemed reassured.

“So that’s what it is…”

“Even if they aren’t real siblings.”

“What do you mean?”

Jellahl hesitated. He didn’t know if he should tell his friend’s life like this, but he thought that something in this situation was funny, he wanted to see where it would go.

“In Ha and her parents had a car accident when she was 10. They died that day and Jun’s parents took her in since then, as they were best friend’s with her parents. Jun and In Ha are friends literally since they were born, since they were born the same day.”

“So they are not blood related?”

“Nope.”

Jellahl smirked. The look on Kyuhyun’s face right now was a very interesting one, so the blue haired boy decided to tease a bit.

“Why? You wanna know if In Ha is free? Are you interested?”

Kyuhyun almost choked, and started coughing, clearly to hide his embarrassment.

“What are you talking about? Of course not! I’m just asking…”

Jellahl laughed and patted the other’s back.

“I personally always thought those two would get married one day. They are too close for it to be any other way. And they have something special.”

Then saying this, the blue haired boy was also going to go out when Kyuhyun stopped him again.

“The car accident… is that when In Ha lost her voice?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter