Complaint

More Than Words
===
 
"Hey Siwan, are you asleep?"
 
I don't want him to know that I'm not asleep yet. He doesn't need to know. I hate him and I don't even know why. Who does he think he is to know everything about me?
 
"Yes." I continued to act like I was sleeping, hoping he wouldn't know. But just as always, he knew. The soft sound of his chuckle confirmed that he knew. I don't know how. But he knew, always does. Maybe because he's smart. I hate him. I don't know why. But I do know that I hate him.
 
Soon, there's a loud creaking sound, must be from my own bed. I shut my eyes tighter. I don't want him to know. I don't want to talk to him. I hate him.
 
But he knew how to get me up. When I felt my hair being ruffled, I instantly sprang up. Nobody touches my hair.
 
"What? I'm sleeping."
 
"Were you? ...sorry I woke you up."
 
"If you were really sorry, you wouldn't wake me up."
 
"Okay. I'm sorry, again." Why did he sound annoyed? He's the one who woke me up. Maybe Kwanghee's right. He's a bad guy. I shouldn't be here with him.
 
"Okay, so now I want to continue sleep."
 
"Is it true...that...you were crying just now?"
 
I froze. 
 
How did he know? I mean...I know he's smart, but how on earth does he know something he didn't witness? Something I didn't disclose? He's frightening. I hate him.
 
"Did you cry because of me?"
 
How do I answer that? I don't know why I cried. But if you cried, it must be because you're sad right? So why am I sad? Is it because of him? Kwanghee said I should stop crying because of someone like Kevin, because he's not going to change. So, it must be because of him. But is it?
 
"I don't know."
 
"Well, anyway, I'm sorry."
 
"What for?"
 
"That you cried."
 
"Tch, why on earth would you apologize for that?"
 
"Just in case."
 
"Okay. Apology accepted."
 
Suddenly he laughed and ruffled my hair again. God, I hate it when he does that.
 
"What?"
 
"You're cute."
 
"You're annoying, Kevin."
 
"I know, I'm fabulous. So...did you watch my show just now?"
 
"Uhm...no."
 
"So, what were you doing just now?"
 
"Uhm, sleeping?"
 
"Before that?"
 
God, why does he like to interrogate people so much, he's just like Dongjun. Except that, Dongjun doesn't give me headache and when he does, he will stop and say something that make me forget that I had headache because of him previously. They're the same, yet the opposite. That's why I hate him, yes, must be it. Why else?
 
"Come on, Siwan...tell me. Kwanghee was here, wasn't he?"
 
"Yes...we...watched TV and eat."
 
"Just that?"
 
Goodness, why does he keep giving me headaches? Quit asking already.
 
"Yes."
 
"But Kwanghee said you were crying. And he had to make his own drink."
 
"Nonsense. Why did he say that? Me, crying?"
 
"Yes, in fact, even now you're crying."
 
"I am?" I looked at the fingers that were all over my face just a second ago. They're wet.
 
"I am."
 
"Why?"
 
Why? I thought about it. But how would I know? I didn't even know I cried.
 
"Maybe it's because I'm bored."
 
"Can people cry because they're bored?"
 
"Yes, of course."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yeah. I've seen Kwanghee cried and he said it's because he's bored."
 
"Oh..."
 
"Now can we stop talking so I can sleep?"
 
"So, does it mean if you're not bored, you'll stop crying?"
 
"I...I guess."
 
"Okay...then...how about we go out tomorrow?"
 
"Really?! To where?"
 
"To...the park, of course."
 
The park, again? Oh, well, better than stuck here while he's out doing his shows. Maybe I can perform too at the park. Kwanghee said I'm better than Kevin, though...I'm not sure. If I am, I wouldn't be a has-been that I am, right?
 
"We can take Kwanghee along too."
 
"We can?"
 
He nodded.
 
"That sounds like a good idea...but just Kwanghee. Don't bring Hyungsik too. I'm sick of him."
 
"Okay. Can we..."
 
"No Taeheon too. He's boring."
 
He laughed again, that annoying laugh.
 
"What?"
 
"Siwan-ah, you complaint too much."
 
"I'm not. I'm just telling the truth."
 
"Okay then. You're really stubborn you know?"
 
"Yes. Kwanghee said that too."
 
He suddenly pinched my cheek. Again, doing things I hate.
 
"Aww, you're smiling. So cute."
 
"I am not."
 
"You were. And you are."
 
"You should get your eyes checked. I'm not cute."
 
"I bet Kwanghee said the same thing."
 
"He's stupid anyway, but I've told him the truth."
 
"Whatever, you really must get your way huh? Okay, I'm not disturbing you anymore. Sleep well."
 
"You too."
 
 
After some time in the dark, I became uneasy. As always. I think Kevin had forgotten that I hate darkness, or maybe he purposely turned the lights off. Ugh, I hate him.
 
"Kevin, are you asleep?"
 
"Hmm...no."
 
"Tomorrow...we...we're not going to...tell...Dongjun, are we?"
 
"Shh, careful. He might hear you."
 
"Oh...sorry."
 
"Of course not."
 
I felt better and my chest felt lighter hearing his answer. I can't wait for tomorrow.
 
"Hey Siwan, I can't wait for tomorrow." He must've been stealing his way to read my mind again. Like he always does. I hate him. He makes me feel like a fool. I hate that feeling.
 
"Yeah. Good night."
 
I too, can't wait for it.
 
===
 
 
ranting: wow...i updated...xD...is it weird that i don't feel too bad to have no reader...bcuz did u notice the weirdness feels? lol. i'm not sure if i'd even like it as a reader...but anyway, as the writer, of course i'm enjoying it...xD...well, have a nice day~ :)