Apology

More Than Words
===
 
"Oh...Kwanghee? Y...you're...here?" He looked nervous, scared to be exact. Or better, guilty. 
 
Of course he looked guilty, he is.
 
"As always."
 
"Right...as always...so...uhm, have you..."
 
"Yes, I've drank and eaten...I made my own drink since Siwan is not in the mood to entertain me, his guest."
 
"Oh." His head turned left and right, wandering everywhere, not even trying to make it subtle. What a fool. What did Siwan really see in him in the first place?
 
"Come sit here." He followed instruction obediently, surprisingly, or maybe it shouldn't be that surprising. Guilty people always act out of character. That's exactly what he is.
 
"Do you have anything to say? To confess?"
 
After spending a few more moments analyzing his...fingernails? Seriously?...he finally looked up, pretending to act confused.
 
"I have nothing to say to you." How conceited...after what he had done...? If it's not for Siwan, he won't be still seating comfortably there.
 
"So, you have something to tell Siwan?"
 
This time he simply just stared at me, defiant gaze, as expected.
 
"Why do I have to tell you anything?"
 
"Because I trusted Siwan to you. That you won't hurt him. But turned out, I trusted a liar."
 
"I didn't even do anything." He answered shamelessly.
 
"Say that after properly blocking any access for him,...us... to watch your stupid show."
 
"My show is not stupid. It's an art." He raised his voice, defensive, inconsistent tone, expected words. How predictable.
 
"Yeah...your definition of art is just . Anything new? Don't take me as a fool. I know art. Siwan does too. We're not your stupid fans."
 
"What...what do you know about art? If you do, you wouldn't waste all your time poking nose into other people's life instead of acting on your knowledge about art. And my fans are not stupid. That's why they understand my art."
 
"So are you saying Siwan stupid?"
 
"N...no...I mean...Siwan understand." His glare shifted slightly. As if he thought I wouldn't know what that means. What a bastard.
 
"So if he's hurt, does that make him stupid?"
 
"I...can you just leave us alone to talk?"
 
"Kevin ssi...there were many people who wanted to be with Siwan. You should consider yourself lucky. I let him be with you because I thought you're different than bastards like...Heecheol...who doesn't worth a single piece of him...but you...you're just the same."
 
"You...you know nothing." He still stubbornly kept trying to defend himself, even though he with words. His ego is too high to admit to his own mistakes. Typical jerk.
 
"Yeah, I know nothing except that you use your stupid art as excuse to cheat around proudly."
 
"I Did not!"
 
"Poor Siwan. It hurts. It hurts so bad seeing him hurt because of a jerk like you."
 
"Did...did it hurt?" Was he expecting me to cut myself or rip out a chunk of flesh to understand the meaning of hurt? He kept staring with that dazed look as if unconvinced because he didn't see anything that could hurt, on the outside. With his thick dumb skull, it shouldn't be surprising.
 
"Do you want me to show how much it hurt?"
 
"Then...why didn't you be with him instead? Then you wouldn't be hurt. ...and he wouldn't too, if he really is."
 
Bastard. The nerve he has to talk like that.
 
"Kevin ssi...Siwan is inside his room, probably still crying, because of you. And you're asking why I'm not with him. I am, you fool! But he doesn't care about that. You're the only one that matters for him."
 
"He's always crying." The guilt had completely disappeared from his expression...should've known better. 
 
"Because of who?"
 
"How would I know? I did nothing wrong to him."
 
"Are you seriously telling me that?"
 
"Yes."
 
"Huh...Kevin ssi, do you know this conversation is going round and round?"
 
"Yes. That's why you should stop it."
 
"You...jerky idiot. Fine...but I'm warning you...don't you dare hurt Siwan again like today. Or I won't go easy on you anymore."
 
"I didn't even do anything to hurt him today." What an idiot, even his mumblings weren't quiet enough to be inaudible. But he's such a dumb bastard, that going over the topic for another hour wouldn't change a thing.
 
"Kwanghee, wait." What now, is he going to say something annoying as comeback to end the day worse than it already is, spending the whole night watching Siwan cry himself to sleep?
 
"What?"
 
"I'm sorry."
 
"What?"
 
"I'm sorry I hurt you."
 
"Tell that to Siwan, you ."
 
===
 
 
ranting: yay...i've decided on the plot/setting roughly...though i'm not sure if anyone's gonna like the weirdness of the direction i'm planning to take this...><...oh well...i wonder if i shud rate this M for all the swearing/cursing...but it's not too bad so far, is it?...i'm cracking up at the thought of sappy siwan though...not gonna happen in reality tbh...lol. xD