Chapter 4

If This Never Happened

Jung Jihyun was walking to her class after dropping off Minji and Suki to their classrooms. She then remembered that BTS is here. She liked the group, but she didn't bother to fawn over them. Inside her classroom, she saw all the girls surrounding the two members in their year, JHope and Suga. 

"Oppa!"

"Oppa!"

Jihyun rolled her eyes, "Yah! You crazy fangirls. Are you really trying to suffocate them? They look uncomfortable."

One of the girls turned to Jihyun, "You can't tell us what to do, our oppas love their fans."

Jihyun scoffed in her mind, "I'm sure they love their fans, but we're in school and theres probably a limit on how close you can be to them." She went over to the girl practically shoving her chest in Sugas face since both boys were sitting down. "Yah, Bang RaeMi, we know you have s. You don't need to shove it in his face." RaeMi walked over to her seat and sat down crossing her arms. The other girls did the same. 

One girl spoke out loud, "You just want them all to yourself."

"I do? Nah, that's the queenkas job. If they want to hang out with me, they can. But they won't because i know that the Hyorin probably," The door opened and Hyorin came into the class. 

"I did what?" Hyorin asked. 

Jihyun smiled, "Good you're here~ I was just about to tell the girl that BTS won't ever hang out with me because 1) i'm not popular 2) You probably told them something about the people NOT to hang out with and 3) because youre just really self-absorbed. So Hyorin, how is it seduc-" Hyorin interrupted her. 

Hyorin uneasily eyed Suga and Jhope who were watching exchange, "You better shut up or Suki and Minji get it," Hyorin threatened. Jihyuns eyes raged creating a deathly aura between the two girls. JHope and Suga looked at each other at the mention of Minji.

DING! DONG! DING~ DONG~

The bell rang for class to start. JHope and Suga were actually thankful for Jihyun to get the fangirls away from them because they didn't really know how to let them off nicely. Suga was especially happy because RaeMi's thingies were out o his face. As the following classes came to an end for lunch, Hyorin walked up to JHope and Suga expecting them to eat with her for lunch but JHope and Suga had other plans. 

Instead, they totally ignored Hyorin and went to Jihyun and asked her if she wanted to eat with them for lunch. "Ummm, i would love to, but i have friends that i normally eat lunch with." Jihyun looked into JHopes eyes. 

"Tell them they can eat with us. How many people are there?" Jhope asked.

Jihyun chuckled nervously, knowing that this would give another reason for the queenkas to hurt her newly found best friends, "2 people."

Suga wasn't going to take no for an answer. Dragging Jihyun he said, "Let's go get them and find everybody else."

Jihyun led them to the 2nd year area and picked up Suki who looked at Suga and Jhope, who were behind Jihyun,questioningly. "Don't worry about it, i'll tell you later," They walked to the first year area, too, and picked up Minji. Jhope then led the three girls to where the rest of their group is. Suki, Minji and Jihyuns' eyes widened as they saw Jaemin there -obviously forced against her own will because for once she wasn't smiling- sitting between Jungkook and Jimin. 

"Park Jaemin?" Minji asked. 

Jaemin smiled at Minji, "Ah! Kim Minji, right? What brought you two here?"

"We we're forced by two rappers to come here," Suki felt comfortable around Jaemin so she was the one who spoke. 

"What about you?" Minji asked. 

Jaemin's eyes slid to the side, "I was forced by two idiots to come here."

Jimin turned his head to Jaemin and complained, "We are not idiots."

"Keep telling yourself that,"

Hyorin and Hyunah were walking around the lunch courts to find a place to eat when they saw Jihyun, Minji, Suki AND Jaemin with BTS. The people who they were just sitting with earlier. 

Hyunah glared at the girls, "They are so going to get it,"

Hyorin agreed. "It's alright, we'll teach them their lesson."


After school, Jihyun, Suki and Minji were walking straight over to HSH. Bangtan came out of the school and called them over. "Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to Home Sweet Home, the coffee shop,"

"Can we go with you guys?" Namjoon asked. Jihyun nodded and the two groups coalesced and walked to the shop. The two groups went well together, smiling and laughing and making jokes. Jin liked these girls rather than the queenkas because he knew the queenkas were trying to flirt with them, these girls were just having fun. 

There weren't many people there and the girls were waiting for Jaemin to come in first and then take their order from her. They waited and after 15 minutes, Jaemin came in. "Mianhe, i was caught up by a group of..."

Behind Jaemin was BAP. "better not be calling us pabos, Jaemin-ah," Daehyun warned.

"Arasso, arasso, oppa" Jaemin went behind the counter and put on her apron.

Jihyun looked at Jaemin then Daehyun. Jaemin knew her brother.  "Daehyun-oppa, you know Jaemin-ssi?"

Daehyun nodded. "She uses my recording studio," Yongguk explained. "So I'm pretty close to her. She's close to the others, too."

Suki looked confused, "Then how come Jongup acted like he never knew her yesterday?"

Jongup smiled, "She wants us to pretend we have nothing to do with her."

They all ordered from Jaemin not wanting to take their order from the other cashier. Jaemin was stuck making 16 drinks, which put her in a slightly sour mood. "You are still supposed to. I don't want certain people to know we're friends."

"Do you not love us?" Himchan fakesobbed. The three girls knew exactly who she was talking about. If Hyunah and Hyorin knew, Jaemin would probably get hell from them and all the other students. 

BAP, BTS and the three girls sat together while Jaemin worked eyeing them. "Oppa," Jihyun said, "This is BTS. BTS, this is BAP."


Namjoon confronted Minji, "Why don't you want anyone to know we're related."

Minji looked down but then smiled lightly, "Don't worry about it, oppa" and she walked upstairs. 


Heres my short chapter update. I have no idea where this is going. IMPROVISING!!!! Oh well, comment and subscribe. 

~Jaeminnie is gonee