Chapter 21

If This Never Happened

Jihyun hurried over to three giggling girls sitting in a table, "Guys." The three girls looked up, "So I got a call from JHope... and we have to go visit Big Hit today."

Suki pouted, "I have work today." Although the aegyo girl loved going to other places, she loved her job equally. It had the atmosphere that she yearned for often. 

Jihyun reassured Suki, "They told me they covered both your jobs." The three girls quickly agreed to what was waiting for them. It had to be somthing big if they had to go back to Big Hit. The last time they were there, they had to make their statements about if they were dating or not. 

"HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN IT YET!?!" They heard a girl yell as she ran towards her friends. Jihyun was quick to ask what it is since the yelling must have been very important. 

The girl who yelled looked disgusted at the quartet, "Don't you know anything about your boyfriends?" The other two girls with the girl glared at Mystery. 

"Umm, which group?" Suki asked calmly. The girls replied with BTS. "Oh, I heard about their new song. Danger right?" The sycophants looked over at the quartet with disgust.

"You girls should be more in touch with them. We can steal them anytime we want to and as fans we can ruin them." The girls walked away haughtily. 

"I'm sorry that I'm not saesang obsessed with my boyfriend as you are!" Jihyun yelled over to the girls who were about five yards away.

The girls were quick to come back, "Thats why they should be with you in the first place."


Dazed, Jihyun led the girls through the doors of Big Hit Ent. He should be theirs? Then again, he is an idol. She looked around for JHope, who said he'd be inside the front office as soon as they came in and saw a familiar boy in a black hoodie and hat waving at the four. He came forward and gently grasped Jihyuns hand. She noticed that he was sweating. 

"So you guys are here because our CEO wants to talk to you all. But I have a feeling that you will obviously say no," JHope brought us to a room that had a white door. Inside, there was a speaker and six sweaty guys dressed in black with waters in their hands. 

A chorus of "hellos" echoed around the room as each girl came inside the room that JHope brought them to. Each of the boys came toward the girls and attempted to give them a hug. 

Minji backed away, "Yah, Kim Namjoon, don't even try. I don't want to smell like a stinky person." Namjoon just laughed it off and then started humming a random beat to himself. 

The room was just a plain white room with a sound system in the back and mirrors lined up against the walls. There was also a few couches littering the room and water dispensers. 

The boys smiled and then Jimin asked, "You wanna see our new song?" 

Suki smiled and clasped her hands together, "Yes, i wanna see what those girls were fangirling about earlier."

Jimin had his mouth slightly open, "You haven't watched our teaser?"

"You have a teaser out already?" Jaemin closed her hand with and then quickly looked at Jungkook who just looked at her with slight disappointment.

"Yeah, the video will be out later on tonight, too." All the girls looked alarmed and Jaemin took out her phone and let the other girls watch it with her. The girls just watched the teaser in amazement. The boys silently laughing at them at the same time. 

Jihyun said, "Dang, Hoseok-ah." She watched her boyfriend in the teaser. 

"AHH!" A voice interjected from across the door where Jimin was at. "Here is Mystery!" A chubby man came into the room and sat down in a chair that was at the far corner of the wall. 

"Wassup we Mystery," The girls chorused in perfect sync. 

"Sorry, but who are you?" Minji asked politely. 

The man laughed and said, "Hello, I am the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment and I have a deal, you could say," He stood with BTS giving them large hugs because they have not seen each other in a while. 

"So what is this proposition?" Jaemin pushed forth. 

The CEO motioned for them to lean in and asked, "Will you be signed to this company?" The girls shook their heads. They talked about this matter and agreed to no company signing whatsoever. However, the CEO persisted multiple times before giving in. "Ah, so Namjoon was right. If you won't be signed to this company, then I have another question to ask. Would you like to debut officially?" 

The girls looked at Jihyun and Jaemin who were already conversing about the proposition. They huddled together, much like a football team, and straightened themselves up. "Can you really do that?" Suki questioned. 

The CEO nodded, "If i wasn't going ask you first, Music Bank was going to ask you anyways." The girls exchanged glances and then smiled together as if they really were sisters. Which they were becoming. 

"If you can do that, then we would really enjoy that," The CEO took out his phone to make a phone call. He ended his phone call and slapped his hands against his thighs. "Alright, so your debut is in... two days."

Suki's jaw dropped, "You're not joking, right? If you are... that's mean."

"Why would I be kidding?" The CEO asked. "So you have two days to prepare. I think you already know what song you are going to do. Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok have told me a lot about Mystery. Plus, the videos."

"What videos?" Hoseok shot the CEO a warning glare. The CEO put his hands up in surrender and walked out of the room. 

"GOOD LUCK!"

Suki jumped repeatedly, "WE'RE DEBUTING!"

"And, it's a surprise debut. So he handed me a schedule. We're following a schedule," Jaemin complained. "We're doing one photoshoot and that is in three hours. Then apparently, we have to record our songs... Wait, what? We already have songs recorded and with good equiptment too. We'll just choose the song we will do and practice that non-stop for the next four, maybe, five hours."

"What joy. Overscheduled Idol Life," Jihyun drawled. She stretched her arms and bent down to stretch her back. 

Over the next few days Mystery prepared and prepared like crazy. They all had skipped school for both days. At the photoshoot, the best one with facial expression was Jihyun, who already had the model like look and body to go along with it. 

"I'm so tired. I have so much respect for idols right now, its not even funny," Suki complained. She rubbed her aching ankle that took a mini sprain from a move she did wrong in their debut song, "Come Back Home". 

"Are you okay?" Minji asked, beginning to examine Suki's sprained ankle. Suki claimed it was fine and they began to dance to the song for what seemed like the millionth time. 


Alright Baibai