A Movie

One shots

It was finally happening I managed to convince Taeil to introduce me to his friends. I don’t know why he didn’t want to it’s not like I’m going to flirt with them.

                “Miyun, they’re almost here, what are you doing in there?” Taeil knocked on the bathroom door, “Don’t put on makeup, or anything we’re going to watch a movie. You’re not going out with them alone.”

                I opened the door, “I brushed my teeth, calm down.” I walked past him, “If they’re almost here why didn’t you make the pop corn? Or put the candy in dishes?” I looked at him, “You could at least put on clean socks. You’re feet don’t need extra help smelling bad.” I started putting he candy into the bowls.

                “I’m your oppa, you should be more respectful,” he started the popcorn.

                I sighed, “Go change your socks, seriously your stinky feet are making me sick.” I took the bowls of candy over to the coffee table in the living room. I heard him storm off, “good.” I rolled my eyes.  The popcorn finished popping; I took it out and put it in a bowl putting it on the coffee table with the other snacks. I put my hands together, “Perfect. Taeil may not care what his friends think but I do.”

                Just then the door bell rang, and loud knocks followed, I ran to the door and answered it. “Hello,” I opened the door wide open, “come in, Taeil is finding new socks.”

                They laughed, “Good his feet smell so bad.” One of his friends stood next to me, “I’m Zico, this is U-kwon, B-bomb, P.O, Kyung, and that guy is Jaehyo.” He introduced all his friends.

                “It’s nice to meet you; I’m Miyun, Taeil’s younger sister.” I smiled, “You can pick out the movie, and I’ll go check on my brother. Just make yourself at home.” I walked off down the hallway. I knocked on Taeil’s bedroom door, “Your friends are here are you okay?”

                He opened the door, “I couldn’t find a matching pair, so it took a while.” Taeil shut his door, walked down the hallway, and I followed behind.

                “Hey,” P.O jumped over the couch and hugged Taeil picking him up off the ground, “you’re so nice for having us over hyung.”

                I walked around them and sat down on the couch next to Zico, “Is it okay that I sit here?” I asked before getting comfortable.

                Zico smiled at me, “Yeah, its cool,” He looked over at P.O and Taeil who were no longer hugging, “Taeil what movie are we watching.”

                “I don’t know you’re the guests pick one.”

                Zico looked at me, “Do you know what we’re going to watch?”

                “Something scary would be fun.” I watched my brother, P.O, and Jaehyo cringe at the thought of a horror film.

                “Sounds good to me, Kyung put in a scary movie.” Kyung smiled putting in a random scary movie.

                Taeil came over and sat beside me on the couch, putting me in the middle of him and Zico. ‘Weird I thought he would sit in his chair.’ I rolled my eyes and started watching the movie.

                Some where in the middle of the movie Zico had put his arm over my shoulder, I didn’t react because I didn’t want Taeil to notice, but it was nice he was keeping me warm. Eventually Taeil noticed pushing Zico’s arm off of me.

                When the movie ended a few of the boys, including Taeil, wanted to make real food. They went to the kitchen to start cooking. Zico and I were alone in the living room.

                “Taeil doesn’t talk about you, at least not to us. I mean we knew you existed but we had no clue you were so cute.”

                I blushed, “That doesn’t surprise me he’s being protective.” I played with the ends of my hair.

                “It’s not you, he doesn’t trust us. If we hurt you he’ll be mad at us and it’d be uncomfortable for him,” He grabbed my hand, “I think he’ll be really mad at me, because I think I’m falling for you.” He kissed my cheek.

                I sat there wide eyed, my face burned, “That’s not funny.” I slapped him, “you shouldn’t tease people like that!” I got a little loud.

                He rubbed his cheek, “Shh!” he put a finger over his lips, and “I thought you felt it to, you let me wrap an arm around you earlier.”

                “Well, yeah, you’re a really attractive guy. It’d be stupid to just reject you.”

                “Then don’t.” Zico smiled, “Attractive huh?” he rubbed his hair, “You’re too nice, I might corrupt you.” He smiled.

                I smiled back, “Sounds like fun.” I laughed.

                Zico and I talked for a long time; at least I think it was because Taeil came in to check on us, “Hey.” We looked at him, storming over, “stop, you promised not to mess with my sister.” He took Zico’s hand off of my knee.          

                Zico rolled his eyes, “It’s not my fault you’re sister’s so beautiful, funny, and has great legs.” He sighed, “You wave my ideal type in front of me and expect me not to be attracted, that’s not nice.”

                “She’s my sister, not a random fan or girl or idol. My sister Zico.” Taeil was irritated.

                “Taeil stop.” I stood up pulling him to the side, “He’s just being nice, you should calm down.”

                “I don’t want you to get hurt.”

                “If I do it’ll be my fault not anyone else’s, so stop please.” Taeil rolled his eyes, he didn’t like it but he let it go, going back to the kitchen.

                Zico walked over to me, “So he’s okay now?”

                I shrugged, “No but he’ll be nicer about it.” We smiled.

                Zico and I exchanged phone numbers, and have been talking for a while now. Nothing serious just benefits, since he’s always back and forth with promotions, and I’m still young it just works out better this way. When we’re together I’m all he wants, when we’re apart he gives me room to grow.

                 Lately though we've been spending more time together, and Taeil seems really bothered by it.

                “No you can’t go with me to the studio. That’s it now stop begging!” Taeil snapped putting on his shoes.

                “Why? Is it because Zico’s going to be there? You don’t want me to go because Zico and I like each other!? Really?” I snapped at him, “You’re being a baby!”

                “Don’t call me a baby! You’re spending too much time with boys, and not working on your school work. You’re going to be a failure if you rely on a guy all the time!” he slammed the door behind him.

                I waited for about thirty minutes before going to the studio. I found Zico by himself away from Taeil, “Zico,” I smiled and waved at him, “hey sorry I’m late. Taeil left me behind.”

                Zico smiled, “It’s all good, you’re here now that’s what matters.” He held my hand and walked me into the studio, Taeil was in the recording room, and he didn’t notice me. Zico and I talked on the couch while Taeil recorded, pausing so that Zico could listen to make sure he liked what Taeil was singing. 

                   We didn't notice that he had finished up and came out, he was mad staring at me, "How did you get here?" he asked sitting down next to me shooting Zico a look making him let go of my hand.

                    "A taxi." I asnwered scooting closer to Zico, "I wanted to hear you sing, and see Zico work. Since I was invited to do so in the first place." I shot Taeil a nasty look, it made him uncomfortable.

                      Taeil got up, "Fine. If you're happy. Then fine." he walked out of the room.

                     Even though I should have felt like I won and been happy, I wasn't, "I'll be right back Zico," I patted his knee and went after Taeil. He was pacing back and forth outside the door, "Oppa, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have looked at you so meanly."

                     Taeil looked at me, "Are you happy?" I nodded, "Then I'll have to be nicer about you being with one of my friends. If he upsets you ever let me know I'll talk to him." he smiled giving me a pat on the shoulder, before going back into the room.

                     I felt better knowing he approved, at least a little bit. I turned around to go back in the room, Zico was standing behind me, "Zico."

                     He stood there smiling at me," You have a crush on me huh?" he laughed, "That's good cause I like you too." he rubbed his neck, "So you want to hug or something later?"

                      I started laughing, "Was that a serious quesiton? Of course I want to hug, and all kinds of things!"

                    From that day on we delt with Taeil's mood swings of our relationship, keeping Him enough in the loop that he didn't feel like we were leaving him out, but far enough to have our privacy.