Let's Party!

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

|| MINHA'S POV ||

I felt awkward being at the party. i don't even know anyone there! well, at least i think i don't. Baekhyun stayed by my side the entire time. i'm really thankful. All of the SM artists and trainees attended. 

"guys! over here!" chen called out. he found a table for us to sit down. kris bought a bottle of champagne to the table.

"Minha-ya! you want a glass?" sehun asked.

"i really wanna say yes but, well, i'm not legal yet so..no thanks" i said sadly.

"want me to get you something to drink?" baekhyun asked. i turned to him.

"can you get me sparkling water?" i asked. he smiled and nodded. i thanked him.

"wait her, okay?" he said as he stood up from his seat. i nodded. baekhyun kissed my cheek before going to get my sparkling.

chanyeol squealed which made me jump in my seat. i looked at him strangely. he wanted to say something but he was too busy squealing. then, a waiter came with a tray of stuffed mushrooms. chanyeol took two and stuffed it in his mouth. 

"you two are so cute i could die!!!" he said with a mouthfull of stuffed mushrooms. bits of mushroom flew from his mouth and went all over the table. and appparently, went all over sehun as well who was sitting next to him.

"aish! hyung! you sprayed mushrooms all over me!" he whined. as chanyeol was brushing mushroom bits from sehun, baekhyun came back.

"a glass of sparkling for the lady" he said while taking a seat next to me. i took a sip. 

"umm..why is chanyeol  wiping sehun's shirt with the table cloth?" he asked. i almost choked on the sparkling. i glanced at the two of them. why is he using a table cloth? there's like a huge napkin in front of him.

"well long story short, he started squealing like one of your crazy fangirls and stuffed two stuffed mushrooms in his mouth while saying that we look so cute together he could die~ hence, spraying mushroom bits all over the table and sehun" i said it all in one breath. baekhyun looked at me weirdly.

"well..okay then" he said. he looked at chanyeol who was still trying to get mushroom crumbs off of sehun's shirt. i saw him smile and he turned back to me.

"we do look rather cute as a couple, don't you think?" he asked. i nodded.

"yup! we do, don't we?" i said with a smile. baekhyun smiled as well. then, he stood up.

"i better help sehun with the mushroom situation" he said. i held back a laugh and nodded.

i got to know the SM artists better. they're really nice~ i'm glad i came to the party. i  saw Tao walking towards me.

"oppa, do you know where suho oppa is" i asked him. Tao thought for a moment and shook his head.

"nope.. now that you mention it, i haven't seen him all night" he said. i sighed and nodded. i thanked him and he smiled.

the other guys were talking to the other artists. baekhyun and chanyeol just sat at the table chit-chatting. i decided to go out to the patio for some fresh air. i looked at baekhyun and he noticed. i gestured to te patio so he knew that i wanted to go outside. he smiled and nodded. i smiled and went outside. i walked outside and saw someone. he was wearing vintage clothes. i immediately recognised the identity of this man. it was none other than exo's leader, suho.

he turned around and saw me. he looked pretty shocked. i bowed 90 degrees.

"sorry to disturb you. i..just wanna get some fresh air" i said nervously. he looked away and nodded. i turned around to get back inside when suho called me.

"minha-ya!" he said. i stopped and turned around.

"yeah? do you need anything?' i asked. he hesitated and shook his head.

"nothing..i just..wanted to thank you for helping me earlier with the tie" he said before looking down. i smiled.

"anytime" i said then i turned around.

"one more thing" he said. i faced him once more with a smile.

"yeah?" i said.

"you..look really pretty tonight. baek's a really lucky guy" he said. i was a little suprised.

|| SUHO'S POV ||

"you..look really pretty tonight. baek's a really lucky guy" i said. those words just flew from my mouth. i could see minha tense up but relax after a while.

"thank you. you look really great as well" she said. i gave her a slight smile.

"you should go inside. the guys are probably looking for you" i said. she gave a hesistant nod. she bowed and went inside.

you really make me confused, kim minha.

 

author's note:

sorrryy or the long wait and so sorry for the short chapter..my lappy is gonna die on me T.T till we meet again!

-sara-