2 Years Later.......

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

''Kim Minha..can you come here for a sec?'' said my dance teacher, Miss Vanessa. that's right guys~ now i'm Kim Minha..university student at Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts, London. even though i'm at the other side of the world now, i always remember my precious memories with EXO. we would skype sometimes if they weren't too busy...i still miss them though..

''umm..earth to minha~ you there?'' she asked. oops! i'm day-dreaming again~ ''sorry...i'm coming!'' i ran to her as quickly as i can. ''there's something i would like to tell you..''  we sat down on a couch by the door. ''well...since you're korean, we decided to transfer you to SM Entertainment. they agreed to take you as their trainee..is that okay with you?'' she asked.

okay wait..just give me one second cuz my brain's having a hard time processing this...what?!?!?!

''errr...sure..i would love to go there~'' i said. she smiled and patted my back. when she left, i went back to practising. that means i get to meet EXO again..well...be prepared, guys.

LUHAN'S POV~~

''okay guys! rehearsal is done for today~ good work!'' said our manager. we rehearsed for our comeback all day long~ i am super tired right now..

''suho hyung~ can you pass me that water bottle?'' said maknae sehun. suho just rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch ''you have legs..get it yourself..'' he said. sehun pouted and looked down. then, kris got it from the table and shot a piercing glare at suho. he pretended not to notice it. ''there you go maknae~~'' kris passed the bottle to sehun with a smile. sehun smiled ''thanks duizhaanngg~~''he said cheerfully.

suho is so different now..that caring and loving personality from 2 years ago is gone completely. now he's a cold and selfish robot who doesn't even care about the members. now kris has to be the leader for both EXO-K and EXO-M. ''minha-ya..please come back and fix this jerk~'' i said softly. 

 (you don't even know how hard it was to find an arrogant pic of this guy~ =.= this was the best that i could find..>.<)

''your comeback will be held next week..but...as a token of our appreciation, you guys are going to London for a vacation!'' our manager continued. all the members looked at suho who looked up and fidgeted with his phone before looking down again. then our manager walked out of the room.

''umm...hey! aren't you guys exited? we're going to the other side of the world!'' chen said trying to enlighten the mood. they all cheered happily..well...exept for Mr. cold guy suho of course. what on earth happened to him?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it turns out that our flight to London was scheduled today! our bags have already been packed and ready to go~ from the company, we went straight to the airport wearing our not-so-stylish-but-wearable training clothes. by the time we arrived, it was already boarding time. we rushed to the gates ignoring all the screaming fans and flashing cameras.

after a long, spine-breaking flight, we finally reached Heathrow International Airport. Lots of fans gathered at the gate. our popularity still amazes me~

when we reached the hotel, the members were practically zombies. they all went to their assigned rooms and fell asleep on the bed..wee..all exept chanyeol, baekhyun, d.o and chen who fell asleep on the hallway..i repeat..the hallway! thank goodness our manager booked the whole floor~~

MINHA'S POV~~

 after a long and tired day at the university, i went to my dorm to get a good night sleep. my dorm mate, Hyorin who is also korean, was surfing the net on her laptop. she looked at me and made a sad face when she saw me making a tired face.

''long day huh? so..anything new?'' she asked. ''well..i got transfered to SM Entertainment~'' she looked at me with a suprised look. ''oh..my..goodness! that's awesome!!'' i laughed and sat on my bed.

''but..what are you gonna do about Mr. Guardian Angel?'' i looked at her and shrugged. ''i dunno..act casual i guess..it's not like we'll see each other that often..besides EXO is like..really busy nowadays..'' she sighed and said ''having relationship issues with the leader of EXO..the hottest trend-setting idol group..i am so jealous of you right now..'' i scoffed and rolled my eyes. ''well..you wouldn't be jealous if were in my place right now..'' she shrugged and looked back at her laptop.

i grabbed a book and started reading it while listening to the songs on my phone. ''omgomgomgomgomg minha!!!!!'' hyorin shouted. i yanked my earphones out and looked at her. she turned her laptop so that it was facing me. i looked at it and saw her twitter page. i turned pale when i saw what the news was about. ''th-they're in L-London..E-EX-EXO is in London..'' i stuttered. what?!

D.O's POV~~

all the members we're really exited to go around sight-seeing in London. especially Tao since he likes shopping..i feel really bad for kris hyung's wallet. then, all of our phones rang at the same time. our manager texted.

From : Manager hyung~~>3

hey guys~ the chancelor at the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts wants to c u guys..be there @ 3 p.m k? =)

this..can NOT be good. what if we run into minha? i mean..of course we miss her. but what do we do if suho hyung finds her? being the jerk he is now...that totally can't be good. i glanced at the others..they seem to have similar thoughts.

at 3 p.m, we all reached the university. all the members went inside to meet the chancelor in the meeting room. we were greeted with a warm hug from him.

''EXO! welcome!'' he said. we bowed and took our seats. ''okay so..i called you here to tell you that one of our students will be transfering to SMEnt..and i want you to meet her.'' said the chancelor. ''oohh..okay..we can't wait to meet her..'' said kris. yup! leave it to duizhang for the fancy english stuff~ but i can't help but feel anxious...will it be minha? 

''come out here~" the chancelor called. then, a figure went through the door. ''hey guys! miss me?'' what the...? is it..? oh..my..goodness...

MINHA'S POV~~

the chancelor called me to the meeting room..to meet EXO! i am so lost right now..what do i do?! should i see them? or should i move to switzerland and raise alpacas? do they even have alpacas there? ok..off-topic but...i am totally freaking out! as much as i wanna go with the second option, the chancelor already called me...here goes nothing!

i went inside and shouted ''hey guys! miss me?'' they all had D.O eyes on them. then, about 3 seconds later, the 3 maknaes tao, kai and sehun ran and gave me a hug. ''minha-ya!! i miss you sooooo much!'' kai shouted. i laughed and said ''i miss you too! and tao oppa~ i still have that bag with the panda key-chain you gave me~'' his eyes sparkled and he hugged me tighter.

i glanced at suho who was just sitting on a chair and playing with his phone. he looks good with his newly-styled spiky jet black hair and high cheekbones. he looks a lot skinnier than i last saw him 2 years ago. i looked at the krishan couple who helped me a lot back then. they looked at each other and then at me. ''come on~~give duizhang and luhannie a squeeze~~'' they said. i ran towards them and gave them a big hug. gosh i miss them so much!!

''looks like someone forgot the rest of us...'' i turned around and saw the rest of the members standing there pouting. i rolled my eyes and hugged them ''of course i didnt~'' i said. they laughed and hugged me back.

''so you guys already know each other..that's good then..''said the chancelor. i smiled at him and then my eyes landed on the leader's eyes. his used to be cheerful and loving eyes were now swapped with cold and emotionless dark orbs. we stared at each other for 10 seconds before suddenly looked down. why did he change so much? is it because of me?

''uh..hell-ooo...earth to minha..you there?'' said kris while waving his hand in front of me. i snapped back into reality. ''huh? d-did you say something?'' i asked. kris shook his head and laughed. ''Mr. Chancelor said that you we're easily distracted'' i apologized and we sat down. 

''so since minha will transfer to SMEnt, she will follow you guys when your flight leaves tomorrow evening..is that alright?'' the chancelor explained. the EXO members just nodded. i'm starting to feel weird about this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after the meeting ended, EXO and i went to eat at the caffeteria.

''so..how are you these days?'' asked luhan. ''yeah..did you find a boyfriend yet?'' D.O continued. i looked at them with my famous ''what-the-buffaloes-are-ya'll-talkin'-about?!'' face and said ''err..no..i haven't found a boyfriend yet..the life of a performing arts student is too busy so i don't have time for all that stuff~'' they all laughed..exept for suho who was just sitting at the edge of the table looking lifeless.

''hey guys..i have class in 15 minutes soo...let's see each other tomorrow k?''  i said. ''yeah..and the chancelor wanted us to observe the students so..we gotta go too..'' said chanyeol. ''umm..kris hyung..suho hyung..can i talk to minha for a while?'' asked D.O. i wonder what he wants to talk about.. ''uhh..yeah sure..if minha's ok with it..'' kris said. D.O looked at me and i nodded. he smiled and we went outside.

we walked to the park accross the road and sat on a bench in front of a lake. ''so..what did you wanna talk about?'' i asked. he looked at me and smiled. ''nothing much..just wanted to ask about how you're doing..IN DETAIL~'' he said. i looked at him with a confused face and answered ''well..umm..there's nothing much to talk about actually..being a student here is really fun acually...but the dance teacher always makes me dance EXO's songs..i dunno why~'' D.O laughed and said ''well..its EXO~what do you expect?'' i rolled my eyes and hit his arms playfully.

''well..what i really wanna know is...your current feelings for my leader..''he said. i felt my body tense. i looked at him and shrugged ''well..i would be lying if i said i didn't miss him..'' D.O nodded and said ''you know..he changed a lot after you left. all the care and love and...silliness that he portrayed 2 years ago is gone completely..now he's just an arrogant and selfish jerk..after you left, we've never even seen him smile once..'' he paused to look at me.

''he treats us like we're meaningless to him. i don't even know if i should call him leader now..cuz its always kris hyung that takes care of us...even when we're performing..he's just..not himself anymore...and i'm hoping that..you can change him back to what he was before..i don't know about the rest of them...but i want my leader back...i want the cheerful..bubbly..loving..silly kim junmyeon back...not the arrogant and cold guy named suho..''he said. i looked away trying to hide the tears that are starting to well up. did me leaving make suho turn into a jerk? because of me..the EXO guys had to go through all that. suho...what happened to you?

author's note

okay..i know you guys are gonna be mad at me for turning suho into an arrogant and selfish jerk..>.< will minha's presence soften guardian angel suho's heart...or will he stand his ground and will forever be an arrogant leader? until the next chappie!! xoxo!! oh! and feel free to comment and give suggestions~ ^^

-sara-