[ Not An Update ] i'm so so so so sorry T.T

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

Hey guys! Sara here! Firstly....well..i am so so so super duper crazily sorry to all of u guys who have been waiting patiently for an update. This year has been really hectic for me.  because of me being in boarding school, the schedule has been really impossible and i have absolutely no time to update..plus i've been in and out from the hospital..cuz my health isnt doing well..so straight from my heart..i am deeply sorry.

But dont worry..this story will still go on. Juz taking a short hiatus..after my exams, i'll try to update more often. Sorry for the delay and i am so thankful to my readers especially to my fab subscibers. Please continue to support my story..and dont forget to promote it to ur friends...hehehe..your comments put a smile on my face no matter how much i read it over and over again so please keep commenting! Once again, i am deeply sorry and thank you so so much for choosing my fanfic to read..:) i love u guys so much! 

I think that's it for now...thanks for sparing your time to read this. I promise i'll try to update this story as soon as i can. Dont forget to comment and subscribe! XOXO!

 

-sara