Did We Use To Date?

Falling In Love with Exo's Guardian Angel

|| MINHA's POV ||

the guys really helped me with remembering stuff. oh! and i just found out that they're a popular boy-band called EXO. i can remember their names now~~well..almost all of them. sehun showed me some videos of them in his laptop. they're really talented..not to mention ridiculously good-lookin'~

''wait..i have something else to show you'' chen said. he fished out a pendrive out of his pocket and connected it to the laptop. he clicked a video and i watched. there was a girl dancing with them. at their concert maybe?

''what do you think of that girl?'' luhan asked. ''she's awesome..i wanna be like her..''i said with a pout. D.O put his hands on my shoulders and said ''well..you don't have to wish for anything cuz that girl...is you'' i looked at him with a shocked expression. ''no..that can't be me..i'm just a performing ats student in highschool..'' i protested. ''actually...now you're a performing arts university student...you've performed with us lots of times..'' kris explained as he asked chen to click on more videos. his phone rang and he picked it up. but seriously... i'm in university now?

''okay..this is freaky..you have to tell me more cuz i...don't remember anything about going into university..'' i said. chen was about to say something when kris interupted. '' SM wants us and minha to go back to korea today so...sehun, kai and tao..can you go to minha's apartment and get her stuff? i asked her housemate to pack it already...i'll ask the doctor to discharge her'' they nodded and went out. kris asked the others to go out so that i can change clothes. i glanced at EXO's leader..what's his name? ....suho? yeah..suho..and our eyes met. he stared at me with cold eyes and i looked away. does he hate me? i just put that thought away and continue changing my clothes.

|| AT THE AIRPORT ||

our flight was scheduled to leave in an hour so we hurried up to check-in our bags. when we got on the plane, everyone took out their phones and took selcas..tsk..selca maniacs~

after 5 hours of selca taking and movie-watching, it was night time so all of them went to sleep...including me. until i felt a sharp pain in my head.

>flashback<

''you know...this is like...really awkward..'' baekhyun said while laughing nervously. and he continued ''are you really okay with...us dating?''

i sigh before answering ''well i admit it is kinda awkward..''i stop and look at baekhyun who was looking at me with his 'seriously? kinda? come on~' face. ''okay..it is really awkward but..well..i really like you. if i didnt, then why would i say yes when you confessed? let's try to make it work somehow..'' baekhyun smiled and nodded.

>end of flashback<

 the pain was unbearable. i grabbed into a piece of fabric to help me endure it. i didn't realize that i grabbed d.o's shirt. he woke up and held my hand.

''hey..are you okay? what happened?'' he whispered but urgently. i nodded. ''f-flashback'' i said. he pulled me close and i rested my head on his shoulders. ''you're gonna get through this..just hold on..if you think you can't, i'm always here.'' he said. i nodded. then i  thought about the flashback. baekhyun and i used to date? are we still together? i wanted to ask d.o but he's already asleep. i just push the thought aside and did the same.

a few hours later, we reached the airport. we went to get our bags before going out. then chen put his arm around my shoulder and said ''brace yourself for this minha-ya..'' he said. i turned to him and asked ''why? what's gonna happen?'' chen smirked and said ''you'll see..'' i looked at him weirdly. when the doors to the arrival hall opened, thousands of screaming girls were there. ''told ya~'' chen whispered in my ear. wow..they sure have a lot of fans..then, two teenagers came to me. a boy and a girl.. ''noona! you were awesome dancing with exo hyungs! can we have your autograph?'' the guy said. ''err..sure..'' i took their notebooks and gave my autograph. ''thanks unnie!'' the girl said. they left and we went outside. ''looks like somebody has fans..and you didn't even debut yet..'' chanyeol said. i hit his arm playfully as we got into the car.

|| AT THEIR APARTMENT ||

i'm gonna be staying with exo from now on. its gonna be weird staying with 12 guys but...i'll get used to it...i lied down on my bed while reading a book. then, someone knocked on my door. ''come in!'' i said. the door opened revealing baekhyun. he smiled, went inside and sat beside me. ''so..how are things?'' he asked. i sat up and shrugged ''okay i guess...sehun and chen promised to help me remember more..'' he nodded. ''well..remember faster..i  miss the old minha..'' he said. i raised an eyebrow. ''what was the'old minha' like?'' i asked. ''well...she's fun..she's charismatic..dedicated..happy-go-lucky..and the type og girl who doesn't know the meaning of giving up'' baekhyun explained. i nodded. 

''well..i'm going to sleep..good night!'' he said as he made his way to the door. i decided to ask him about my flashback. ''baekhyun oppa!'' i called. he turned around. ''did we...err...did we...'' i couldn't bring myself to ask. he stood there waiting with confused eyes. ''did we..used to date before my accident?'' i finally ask.

|| BAEKHYUN's POV ||

''did we...used to date before my accident?'' she asked. i was stunned by her question. ''y-yes..we..did...'' i said. ''are we still together?'' she asked again. ''y-yes..we are'' sorry suho hyung..but i still love her. ''ohh..okay then'' she said. ''do you wanna maybe...try again and..go out sometime?'' i asked her. she hesitated but nodded. ''i would love that..'' she said with a smile. i smiled and went out of her room. i know its wrong..and suho hyung is supposed to have her but..if my heart wants her..i can't deny.

Author's note

hey guys!! so..what do you think about this chappie? feel free to comment! xoxo!

-sara-