It started with a bang.....

The Jerk From Next Door...

                                                                          It Started With A Bang 

Song Playing: What's Your Name- 4minute

 

"Children calm down and lets not fight. Pull out your books and start on page 45" the teacher said as she came back from her office. She apparently heard Hyunwoo's screams from the hallway. Geometry is actually a pretty easy class. But during class, a note was thrown my way. I believe it is from Hyunwoo. I opened it and it said 'You Will Get What You Deserve Later'...

I wonder what he means. Ricky said it was nothing to worry about. And it was Ricky's fault anyway he told me to hit him! The rest of the class went by pretty quickly after that though. As I walked out of the classroom three girls crowded around me. They took my books and my glasses. "You better give me my stuff!" I yelled at them even though I could not see well. "Hahaha. That is what you get for messing with Hyunwoo oppa" one of the girls said with a devilish smirk on her face. " You have to the count to the count of three before you get hurt" I said while stretching out my body. I was ready to kick . These girls were so annoying and rude that they needed to get hit.

"One" I said standing there with my hand out, hoping that I would not have to result to violence.

"You really think we are scared of you? That's so funny that I could laugh! You need to be taugh-"

"Two".

" What are you going to do, huh? You can't do anything to me because you are new. You should be scared of me because I am better than yo-"

"Three!" I yelled. By that time i had started to attack.

I kicked one girl in the stomach and punched her in the face, making her fall to the ground in pain. I turned around to the other girl and hit a pressure point on her head and made her fall asleep. The last girl had my glasses and my book. She was going to feel my pain. I twisted her arm and put my foot on her shoulder. "Are you ready to give me my stuff now? Or do you need me to break something?" I asked her with a creepy smile on my face. Maybe she will get it now. She threw my stuff on the ground. That is when i let go. She and the other girl started to cry, which caused a commotion.

"New Kid! Why are you bullying them?"

"We knew you were nothing but trouble". That was what i started hearing from the people around me.

That is when a guy pulled me by my hand and spun me round. "Did you get hurt anywhere?" he asked. "Next time don't attack them and just get a person to help you ok?" "Um, who are you?" I asked this boy. He had Blonde hair with a blue streak in his hair.

"Oh me? I am L.joe. One of my friends said he had met you and that you would need help getting to your next class. By the way, what is your name?" "Geum Hani." I answered. This L.joe guy seems like a nice person. "I am Ricky's friend, we are from the same group. You know our group right? We are very famous?" L.joe said. Sounds just like Ricky. They could be brothers.

"Let me guess, you are in Teen Top also?" "Yep. Let's get you to your next class ok?" L.joe said as we walked to my next class.

It was Gym.