Revenge~

The Jerk From Next Door...

Revenge~

I thought about where my clothes might be. As soon as I started thinking, the fire alarm went off and all the girls left the locker room. After everybody left, I ran up to the gym where I found my clothes . As I started to put on my skirt, someone opened the gym doors. I ran to the back of the bleachers but the boy had aleeady seen me."You need to put some clothes on" the mysterious boy in front of the bleachers said. "You didn't see me, did you?" I said, already knowing the answer. " Don't be stupid, of course I saw you. You might want to put on some clothes before someone else sees you" the boy said,seeming concerned. "Who are you anyway?" I asked. "Why do you need to know? You will find out soon enough" the mysterious boy started, "You might wantto get done with this seriously. Do you need me to help you?" "OH NOO!!" I said back quickly as I put on my clothes. I walked out of the bleachers just in time as the rest of the class the come in. "How did you get your clothes?" Minji said. "Why do you care? Do you want me to beat you again?" I said while putting a fist up.  The girls looked at my serious face and ran away. I laughed for a while but then I noticed that the boy that saved me was gone. Where had my Prince Charming gone? Lol wait that sounds to cheesy.  Where is my Kim Woobin? (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

I walked home with L.joe and Ricky and told them about my day. "What?" They both said with a shocked look on my face. "야! That's really what happened and I need to go inside ny house" I said as I ran inside. The next day, I woke up with only him in my mind. Maybe I can find him by his voice? Yea that will work!! Let me talk to L.joe and Ricky about this. I texted L.joe first.

To Blonde 오빠

아녕하세요, 오빠! Can you help me find someone at school today? He my be my Kim Woo Bin💖From Geum Hani

To My Aegi

야!I thought I was your Kim Woo BinㅋㅋㅋOk, I'll help you but did you ask my dongseang? From L.joe

Oops! I almost forgot Ricky! I need to text him.

To Blue Haired Boy

안녕하세요, 오빠! Can you help me fins my Kim Woo Bin from yesterday? ^^ From Geum Hani

To Geum Hani

.......mmm Kay, but you will owe me^^ From #1 guy (Ricky)

OMG this is finally gonna work!! I'm going to find my Kim Woo Bin!