Gym Mishap

The Jerk From Next Door...

Song Playing- Please Don't by K.will

                                                                             Gym Mishap

                My gym was not as big in America. Luckily,L.joe and I were in the same class. We had a gym uniform and we had most of it outside. The field was HUGE. "How do you like the field?" a boy whispered in my ear behind me. I turned around and saw it was Ricky. "Oh Ricky, you scared me. And the field is soooo huge" I answered.

It was really big. In class, we did basic things liked stretching. We then played soccer. My least favorite sport.And because I am American and have an American figure, my gym clothes did not fit right. As I walked past these group of boys, they whistled and slapped my . At first I ignored it but then one of them grabbed my hips. And that is when I attacked. I threw the random boy over my shoulder. All the boys looked at me with dumb look on their faces. "Hani-ya!! Don't hurt people!!!" Ricky yelled while toward me. "Sorry Oppa-" I started before I was rudely interupted."Hey. Are you going to help me up?" the boy said.

He had dark brown hair and sounded like he had a Busan accent."My name is Younghwa but you can call me... anytime" He said like a dork. He also winked at me. He is sooo cheesy. "Don't listen to that fool. My name is Zico" the boy with half blonde dreds and regular blonde hair."I am Wooyoung" another boy said.

"I am Geum Hani. I like hair, Zico. You two seem cool but what is with your friend? He seems dumb" I said to his friends. "Hey that is not to say to a person like me" Younghwa said while trying to get up by himself. He started to wall toward me and that's when I ran like crazy. I ran all the way to the other side of the field. The rest of gym class was fun. We just ran around kicking the ball. The game was just getting good when the teacher told us to stop. We walked into the dressing room.

I opened my locker to see that there were no clothes there.

WHERE DID MY CLOTHES GO?!