The Search

The Jerk From Next Door...

Mystery Boy's POV:

'Why did you help her?' I thought to myself. 'She is really annoying!' But she was so cute. I need to keep my cool so she doesn't know its me. If she finds out, she might have a heart attack!

Geum Hani POV:

I walked to school with a big stack of flyers. My flyers ask about my Kim Woo Bin. As soon as I put the flyers up, around 20 guys came up to me, yelling that they were my guy. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, all of you can't be my guy. May I ask you guys some questions?" I asked with a smile on my face. The boys quickly got in a line. Ricky checked each boy for their name, age and class. Then L.joe would ask them three questions.  If they got the quesrions right, they would be sent to me for the final question. At the end of the 20 guys being questioned, 3 guys made it to me. One guy had blue glassez and long brown hair. I knew it wasn't somebody like him. Hopefully. Elimination of him and another guy were easy. 

As I was about to pick the other guy, Hyun Woo passed by. I asked the guy, "Where did you help me?" Before he answered, Hyun Woo answered. "In the gym, I broughtbyou your clothes, you were being stubborn and asked if I didn't see you, knowing that I did". I was speechless. Just like the rest of the school. "야! Why didn't you tell me? We r like best friends!" Ricky said pouting. "I knew you would tell her" Hyun Woo replied. I just stood there with my head hurting. Then everything went black.

L.joe's POV:

"Did she just faint?!" I yelled. We all panicked. But thats when Hyun Woo cane and picked her up. But I wanted to be her Kim Woo Bin. I need to go with her to the nurse. 

Geum Hani POV:

I got up very quickly. 'Ouch! My head hurts so much. Where am I? Is this the nurse's office? I guess it is.' I thought as I as I turned my head. It ended up that a boy with dark brown hair and his head was on the side of the bed. I bent down to see who it is was. And of course, IT WAS THAT HORRIBLE LEE HYUN WOO.