Welcome!

The Jerk From Next Door...

      Song Playing: Butterfly- Jessica and Luna ( To the Beautiful You OST)

                                                                    Welcome

                       I walked off the bus to go straight to school. New School, New Teacher and New Friends. I wonder if its different than the United States. I walked in to my first class, Geometry. " Ok class, let's welcome our new student, Geum Hani. She is from the United States. She knows some Korean but not a lot so help her out some" the teacher said with a light smile on her face. I walked to the back where there was one seat open in between two guys. I sat down and turned to the boy on my left. He had light blue hair. "안녕" I said to him with a bright smile. He then turned his head and smiled.

"안녕. What's your name?" "My name is Geum Hani. And yours?" " I am Ricky. By any chance do you know me? I am quite popular." Ricky said with a smirk on his face.

" No not really" I started, " I am not that good with Korean pop culture yet but i know some groups." " Oh well, I am in the group Teen Top. We are quite popular these days. But let me help you out with your k-pop skills." " i know enough ok" I replied as i started to take out my Geometry book that I had studied over the summer.

"Well let me test you on your k-pop skills then miss".

"Ok. Go Ahead."

"How many boys are there in Super Junior?"

"That is easy. 13 not counting Henry and Zhou Mi. Anything harder."

"Yeah. How many are there in TVXQ?"

"Ummmm... I think there are 5, right Hero, Mickey, Yunho, Xiah and Changmin. Am I right?"

" Nope, There are 2 of them now because they split up into two different groups. How about something a little bit easier ok? What song made Girls Generation famous everywhere round the world?"

"Gee, of course".

" Last one ok? Name all of the group MBLAQ and Big Bang's first song".

"Ok..... There is Thunder, Mir, Joon ,G.O. and Seungho. Big Bang's first song was La La La right?" asked with excitement in my voice. "Yep you got it right. I guess you do know your stuff." Ricky said while scratching his head.

"But you can still learn some more. How about you sit with me and my friend today? Please?" Ricky asked. I had to think about it. I am fine with sitting with Ricky but who is his friend? "Who is your friend?" " He is on the other side of you. His name is Hyun Woo. Lee Hyun Woo." Ricky said with excitement. I looked over on the other side. He is sleep. Ricky is friends with these type of people? I guess that people might be different on the outside then on the inside. He looked like he was dead. No sig n of breathing or a sign of movement. 

"The boy who is asleep is your friend?" I asked Ricky. He nodded. "He doesn't look nice like you do" I told Ricky. He chuckled and pointed at the boy. He had just turned in his sleep. Maybe he was not dead. " I need to you to wake him up ok?" Ricky said while laughing. "WHY ME?????"  I asked.

WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS? ITS HIS FRIEND CAN I NOT?

"Ok" i answered. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!!! I LET MY BODY TALK BEFORE I COULD THINK CAREFULLY!!! But i guess its too late to think about it now.

I tapped on the boy's shoulder slightly. He did not nudge. WHY WONT HE WAKE UP ALREADY? "Hyunwoo.... It's time to get up before class officially starts. Please get up" I asked in a nice voice. "Just hit him on the head. he will wake up then" Ricky said. I listened to him and slapped him hard against the top of his head. It woke him up alright. But i could feel his anger growing so I hurried up and sat down in my seat. "WHO DID THAT?!" Hyunwoo basically yelled. Everyone pointed at me but Ricky. "WHO ARE YOU?!" he exclaimed at the top of his lungs..... What am i supposed to do now.??....