#5 Arrival

The Sweet Escape

A while later, they arrived at a hotel, that was quite big. You were impressed looking at the size of the hotel. *This hotel is sure just for the rich kind of family* , you thought to yourself.

Then all of you walked towards the hotel’s lobby. D.O went to the counter and start asking the women at the counter. From there you can see the women’s reaction towards D.O is really persuasive and girly and you feel like you want to throw up seeing the women’s behavior. Then you see D.O come back towards you with another two key.

“Wait, are we staying on the same hotel, all of us?” , you asked towards Kai.

Kai nodded.

“Yeah, is there any problem with that?” , asked Kai.

You shake your head. “No, I’m okay with it.”

“Okay, here is your key”, said D.O while handing you a room key, “And here is your room”, said D.O again and handing Krystal another room key. “I’ll be in my own room, and Kai will also have his own room”.

You just nodded, understand with the information given.

Then you faced D.O . He faced you back.

 “Are you really the crown prince?” , you asked all of sudden.

D.O seem surprised with your question. He then laughed.

 “Why? You don’t believe me?” , said D.O . “That’s weird. I thought I was popular around the whole Korea.”, said D.O more, holding his laugh.

“Sorry, but I don’t have time to know your face.” , you said straightly.

*Concious boy. He thinks he soo cute. Okay but I can’t denied it, he is cute. Ottokke, look at his laughing* , you thought to yourself when you see D.O is laughing. And you can feel your heart beat rapidly fast seeing the cute face of his.

D.O laughed again. *This girl sure is fun to be with* , thought D.O, smiling.

“Okay, even if you’re the crown prince, where’s your bodyguard? Your royal car, or royal carriage, or what-so-ever bull that you supposed to have. Where’s it? Why can’t I see them?” , asked you more, unsatisfiedly.

D.O come neared you and whisper to your ear. You surprised with his action. You swear you can feel his hot breathe at your neck.

“Sorry Syrena, but this is the21st century. There’s no more royal carriage exist in this century”, said D.O softly, while holding his laugh.

“Ehem ehem”, said Kai, looking at both of you. Krystal laughed.

“Okay enough with two of you. We should get to our room right now” , remind Krystal. Then you see Krystal left with Kai towards different direction.

You then being left with Sohee and D.O there. You pull you polo baggage and start walking, “Come Sohee, lets go to our room”, you said. Sohee nodded.

“Hey Syrena, chakkamanyeol!” , said D.O while walking towards you. You turned towards him and you smiled. *Omo omo he’s walking towards me!* , said you to yourself happily.

 D.O arrived in front of you. “At least, let me help you to get to your room” , said D.O gently, smiling while searching for your eyes.

You still trying to hold your ego.

“Oh no, thank you.”, you said, declined D.O’s invitation. “It’s okay, we can go there by ourselves” , you said, not dare to see D.O eyes.

You feel a slap at your thigh, it was Sohee.

“Aigoo noona, D.O oppa wanted to help us, let he be” , said Sohee, scolding you.

D.O smiled at Sohee, tapping her head. “Good girl, Sohee”, said D.O while putting his thumbs up.

“So, lets go, shall we?”, said D.O, taking the baggage from your hand to his hand.

While he’s doing that, his fingers touched your skin and you feel like there’s an electric current flowing from his skin. But then, you liked it. You can’t help it but smiled.

*Again, this is just too easy*, thought D.O to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Now how do you think of that? I have many ideas though in my head but I don't know how to manage them in chapters. kyaaaaa pabo yaa filza =="

 

Anyways, please give respond to my stories:(((( If you want to correct me on how I should write , then it's okay. I'll be happy to receive your advise :D

Don't forget to subscribe and again , click the comments box YEAYHHHHHH