#4 First sight

The Sweet Escape

Kai walk back and forth waiting for Krystal at the main gate. Krystal's plane should had been arrived by now but it haven't. Kai become soo worried.

D.O , couldn't bare to see Kai's worriedness, rises from his seat.

"Stay calm, Kai" , advised D.O while tapping Kai's shoulder, wanted to calm Kai. "Come, let me treat you some drinks", said D.O more.

Kai just nodded.

Then they both walked towards a cafe inside the airport. They ordered two cups of coffee and D.O payed for them. When they walked out the cafe, Kai could see many girls were paying attention towards D.O . D.O winked at them, making the girls excited and start taking pictures of them. But D.O just walked away from the cafe.

Kai shake his head. "Still playing with the girls now, don't you?" , tease Kai.

"Well, it's one of my best skills. Don't you know that?" , said D.O back . They ended up laughing and start walking towards the main gate again.

After a while, Krystal seem to be appeared at the arrival gate, along with two other people.

"Krystal!" , Kai shouted and start hugging her when she come neared him. "I thought something had happened to you" , said Kai more.

Krystal released the hugs. "I'm okay, really" , said Krystal, doesn't want Kai to be worried too much.

You and Sohee walk towards Krystal.

"Hello, forget about your friend over here already?" , you said while looking at the two lovebirds. You chuckled.

"Oh yeah, sorry" , said Krystal. "By the way, this is Syrena, my bestfriend, " said Krystal while pointing towards you.

"Hi, I'm Syrena. Nice to meet you" , you said towards Kai while giving your hand.

Kai shake your hand. "I'm Kai, by the way. Nice to meet you too."

Then Krystal walks beside Sohee. "And this is her cute little dongseng, Sohee"

Sohee then waved at Kai. "Anneyeong oppa, I'm Sohee" , said Sohee, smiling, showing her white teeth.

All of you smiled seeing Sohee cute behaviour.

"Oh before I forget, you must know D.O . Do Kyungsoo, the crown prince of Korea" , said Kai, introducing D.O towards you and Krystal.

"Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo. Just call me D.O" , said D.O while holding out his hand.

You looked at D.O . *Oh my God, he's soo cute. No wonder many girls likes him soo much* You thought to yourself. Without you realised it, your heart was beating very fast and you hand were shaking when you want to accept D.O's handshake.

"H...Hi, I'm Sy..Syrena" , you said trembling while holding D.O's hand.

D.O smiled looking at you. *This girl is soo cute*

Then both of your eyes were connected.

You quickly take off your hand and throw your looks to other place.

D.O chuckles. *Okay this girl is cute. Seems good to go* , thought D.O again.

"Okay, anything else? We should get back to the hotel now" , said Kai.

"Okay. Come on, Sohee" , you said towards Sohee, ready to get out from the airport.

Your heart was still beating soo fast. You don't know how to control them. *Oh my God, what's happening to me. I hate feeling like this* you thought to yourself when you start walking towards D.O's car.

*Something about to happen here in Paris. I must do something* , you thought again

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOOOO NEXT CHAPTER YEAYYYY. YOU'VE MET D.O omg omg omg i really love writing this . its feels like im experiencing all this thing hahahaha tefak am i talking now.

Oh , anyway, i think D.O character here is not matching him soo much right? Supposed Kai's character was like that , the playboy kind of thing  and D.O was the one who is gentlemen and all the stuff , but yeah, it happen to be this way soo just let it be , okay ? :D

Left me some comments, will you? And don't forget to subscribe! :DDDD