#2 : A prince life

The Sweet Escape

"My prince, you can have your rest now", said one of D.O's assistant .

"Phew! Thanks!" , said D.O . He felt very tired today . For the whole day, D.O had been practising his archery skills. He felt like his fingers are burning. He then took some water and wash his hand from all the dirts that stick to his hand.

"Tough practise, huh?" , asked Kai , his bestfriend, which is also his secretary. Kai was bringing a towel and he handed it to D.O. "Here. I brought you a towel."

"Thanks" , said D.O while taking the towel from Kai's hand. He wiped his wet hands with the towel, then he wiped his sweats that was all over his face. "God, I felt soo tired!" , said D.O more.

Then, D.O and Kai walked towards the castle.

"How long have you been practising?" asked Kai.

"8 hours" , said D.O while drinking mineral water from the bottle.

"Wow! Can you even stand that?, asked Kai unbelievebly.

D.O sighed . "I have to. It's coach Hyong today. You know how strict he can be, right?"

"Yeah, I know." , said Kai. "So good I having my leave tomorrow", said Kai more with a smile on his face.

D.O stopped.

"What? Tomorrow?" , asked D.O shockedly. "Are you being serious?"

Kai nodded. "Yes" , replied him short.

"Why don't you tell me before?"

"I just got the results today. How can I tell you if I just know about the results today. Aigoo this man" , said Kai pushing D.O head.

"Yah you pabo" , scolded D.O

"Hmm is there anywhere that you will go?" , asked D.O more.

Kai thought for a while. He then remembered that Krystal, his girlfriend, invite him to go Paris with her. Then Kai said, "Oh yeah, Im going to Paris next week."

"Paris?"

Kai nodded.

"Why?"

"My girlfriend asked me to go there"

"Oh you mean, Krystal?" , asked D.O . He had heard Kai talking about her before.

Kai then nodded again.

Then there was a silence between the two men while they were walking along the castle's corridor.

"Do you mind if I join you?" , asked D.O all of sudden.

Kai thought for a while. Then,

"Okay, no problem" , said Kai, smiling.

"Wait" , said Kai.

"What" , asked D.O

"What about the king and queen? They should be informed about this." , remind Kai.

D.O put one hand on his head.

"Oh bummer! How can I forget about them?" , said D.O

"So, how's the plan now?" , asked Kai

"Let me ask my mother's permission first."

 

------------------------

 

Knock, knock. D.O knocked the door of the king's and queen's chamber.

"Yes?" , ask a voice inside the room.

"Can I come in?" , asked D.O politely, asking for permission, while opening the door little by little

"Who is it?"

"It's Kyungsoo" , D.O said.

"Oh, Kyungsoo. Come in" , said the voice again.

D.O opened the door and went into the room. He saw his mother was sitting on the sofa, at the living room of the chamber. Once he was in the room, he closed the door and walked towards the door.

"Did I disturb you?" , asked D.O when he had arrived beside his mother.

Queen Hye smiled. *How polite my son is*, she thought to herself.

"No you didn't. You came at the right moment." , said the queen. "Come sit here. I want to show you something", said Queen Hye more, while asking D.O to sit beside her.

Queen Hye reached for an album photo in front of her with , on the table. D.O saw many old pictures were stored there.

"Look here" , said Queen Hye. "This is me and my bestfriend when I'm in prmary school" , she said, while pointing to a picture of two girls in ponytails and school uniforms. D.O chuckled.

"You look so cute before omma. What happened to you now?" , said D.O while laughing.

"Yah you annoying kid" , said the queen slapping D.O's arm. 

D.O still laughing. "Okay okay, I'm sorry." , said D.O try to stop his laughing. "Who's this?" , asked D.O while pointing to another girl who is standing beside his mother in the picture.

"Her name is Jenny. She's a very nice person. I was a poor girl before and she was the kind of girl which got everything that she wanted, whenever she want it. Whenever it's after school time, she always invite me to her house for lunch and she always treat me whenever I'm lack of money."

D.O keep the silence and continued to hear his mother's story.

"But when we start to entered the high school, she transferred to London with her family." , said Queen Hye more. "Until now, we're lost contact to each other. I've never met her again since then."

Queen Hye drew a long breath. Then she said something, "You know Kyungsoo, if she had a daughter by your age, I will definately want you to be married to her."

D.O sighed. "Again with this topic, omma" , said D.O with dissapointment tone.

"What? It's not wrong, right?", said his mother more.

"Omma chaebal, I really don't want to talk about this right now. I'm just 20. I'm not ready to be married yet" , explained D.O to his mother.

"But Kyungsoo, you know you have to take over the crown..."

"Shhhhh" , said D.O

Queen Hye stopped talking.

"Omma please, not now" , said D.O more.

Queen Hye sighed. 

"Okay" , said Queen Hye. "What do you want to talk about right now?"

D.O took a deep breathe.

"I want to have time for myself" , said D.O slow.

Queen Hye make a curious face. "What do you mean?"

"I want to go for holidays with Kai at Paris." , explained D.O more.

"Holidays?"

D.O nodded.

"But Kyungsoo, you know we can't have holidays." , said Queen Hye. "We have our duties that we haven't settled yet."

D.O took his mother's hand.

"Omma please. Just this once." , begged D.O , making an aeygo to his mother.

Queen Hye laughed. " Aigoo this child. Never stops making me smile" , said Queen Hye laughing when she looked at his son's aeygo.

"Omma pleasee~~" , beged D.O more.

Queen Hye being silent. Then, a big smiled appeared on her face.

"Okay", said Queen Hye, agreed. "But just this once, okay?"

"Oh and omma..." , said D.O more.

"Mwo?"

"I don't want any bodyguards to follow me. I want to be alone." , said D.O

"But your safety, my son?" , ask Queen Hye worriedly.

D.O. smiled. "I can take care of myself omma. I promise you that", answered D.O confidently.

Queen Hye couldn't help but smiled. She then nodded. "Okay, okay"

D.O smiled the he hugged his mother happily.

"Gumawo omma! You are truly the best omma in the whole wide world!", said D.O while hugging his mother with a big smile on his face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woahhh next update. Its tiring though typing this story, and I don't even know why. But when it comes to D.O , it's okay , my fingers were like wanting to type more and more and more. hahahaha

Im kinda sad though, no comments for the first chapter. im kinda lost my spirit of writing the next chapter. Come on chinguuu ! KEEP ME STRONG YEAHH !