#3 : Plane conversation

The Sweet Escape

"Wake up, Sohee. We had arrived" , you said when you heard the announcement that the plane will be landed shortly. The flight from Korea to Paris took about 10 hours.

Sohee still continued to her sleep, not responding to you.

Then, you faced Krystal who is sitting beside you.

"Krystal, where do you want to meet Kai?" , you asked Krystal. You are soo excited in meeting Krystal's boyfriend. Krystal had been storying about Kai to you, how cute and gentlemen he was and never stops Krystal's heart from beating fast everytime she met him. Krystal adored him soo much making you more excited in meeting him.

"He texted me before. He said that that he's going to pick me up at the airport later" , answered Krystal.

You surprised. "Oh, he had arrived here before us?"

"Yes. He arrived here yesterday, along with his friend, the crown prince" , said Krystal back.

You even more surprised. " Mwoyaa?! The crown prince is tagged along with him? Are you being serious?"

Of course you know the crown prince of Korea, Do Kyungsoo. You've heard many girls in your school were talking about him all the time. You don't even know why those girl adores him soo much. Well, it's because you haven't saw his face. You just know his name ; Do Kyungsoo, the crown prince of Korea.

Krystal nodded. 

You asked more. "How is he going to pick up us at the airport?"

"Prince Kyungsoo brought along his car" , replied Krystal again.

You then being silent. 

"I know you've never saw Prince Kyungsoo's face before right? I bet you, once you see him later, you'll fall for him" , said Krystal more, smiling.

"It's even better if he likes you back" , said Krystal again. "Wow, it will be very romantic. A commoner like you dating the prince, oh my, it's sound soo fun. Then you both get into the magazine and the whole Korea knew about both of you. And you will be soo popular later!" , said Krystal, daydreaming.

You laughed. " What sort of fairytale are you telling me now? I'm not interested in any of them" , you said straightly.

Krystal frowned. "Cold blooded girl", said Krystal.

"Yah you big mushroom" , you said , slapping Krystal's arm.

"Mushroom?" , said Krystal, weirdly.

You nodded. "Yeah, you looked like a mushroom anyway. Big and short." 

"Mwooo?! Yaaaaa Syrena you !" , shout Krystal loudly.

Suddenly all the people in the plane stares at both of you.

You ended up laughing with Krystal.

You smiled. "Krystal, like I care about the crown prince what-so-ever he is. I just want to see Kai, not his friend, okay?" , you said confidently.

You believe in yourself. You promised to yourself, you'll never fall in love in this kind of age. You've sealed you target, you want to go to Harvard first, finish your degree, and then you'll return to Korea and being married at that time. That's what you planned.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay this is the next chapter. Im sorry , the prevous chapter seem soo long so I've decided to shorten it. Well , what do you think?  Will Krystal imagination will actually be true ? well, anything can happen right ? :)

2 subscribers already and 52 views. eventhough it's just a small amount, i really appreciate it . Kamsahamida chinggu *high five* Do support me more ! :D

p/s : do left some comments too , will you ? i want to know how the story is:)